>5 in Ecuador
>10 in Haiti
>12 in Brazil
>Meanwhile, the farther you get from South America, the more expensive it gets
>Cocaine in Japan is worth 269.5 dollars a gram
>300 dollars in Australia
>330 in Kuwait
>you know what I'm thinking

Now, what I want to know, is what is some product, substance or commodity that I can do exactly this with, in a way where it's not illegal and I don't run a risk of either being arrested or killed. I sense there are unexplored opportunities similar to this one out there that are hopefully less insane.

Interesting thoughts, but addiction is a bigger element here and don't forget that a shit load of money goes for bribes while shipping.
So we're looking for something that is cheaper on one side of the planet and has a high demand on the other side?
And it's legal.
Coffee? Oil? Tea? Cheap labor? I'm just brainstorming

I'm in Brazil right here so coffee would be a good one. Most of what makes cocaine that expensive in these places are the border controls and how isolated they are.

Neckbeard virgin tears

you fucking crazy there are seas of that all over the globe, it's not valuable at all

The reason for the price differences is because it is illegal. The higher prices are because of the cost of transporting it to the countries not in south america and getting it past authorities.

There's a reason for it. Japan is a fucking island. You can't get Pedro and his 16 brothers to smuggle coke in their asshole across a 2000 mile land border.

congrats, u discovered arbitration

Live baby eels.

Worth $120 a kilo in england
Worth $2000 + per kilo in japan and the far east.

Raw Cocoa

Can I use this to fund my private boating adventures when I'm retired?

If someone knew about a product that he could flip for 100x, why would he tell you for free?
Wtf guy.

arbitrage*

only $250 in japan? no fucking way

they literally execute you if caught smuggling narcotics

australia they give you like 50 years

Boating across the pacific isn't exactly an adventure. Or you could take the other route and have an adventure where Somalian pirates expecting to steal your riches board your ship, then kill you because they are pissed off all you had were a bunch of live baby eels

Sweet potatoes, probably.

The high profit is mostly from risk. Longer supply chain, greater risk, higher price.

Powdered pharma. Like testosterone, nadrolone, tamoxifen, clonidene, etc

>Now, what I want to know, is what is some product, substance or commodity that I can do exactly this with, in a way where it's not illegal and I don't run a risk of either being arrested or killed. I sense there are unexplored opportunities similar to this one out there that are hopefully less insane.
You can't.

cost of transportation, cost of risk, bribes to border control ... the price depends on the law in each country ...

is that illegal?

There is no money in steroid ground powder for the producing of injectable steroids.

A gram of testosterone powder isn't even 10 dollars and people can get it on alibaba if they want to.

Pajeet call centers
They cost $1 p/h in India and go all the way up to $35 p/h in Australia

Headhunt Pajeet, hire him out to Australia, earn $34 p/h he works

>people can get it on alibaba
dude c'mon, don't relive sources

ffs

I thought this shit was known. But at the same time I guess i'm the only biz-tard who uses steroids

Man, I would love a source on this because for what I'm reading I can get fucking 27 tons of baby eels in the US for like 2K dollars.

Holy fuck, somebody give me a source on the price in Japan and shit.

how would you transport them alive to japan ?

boats.
Hire a ship or something.

sounds doable

> not illegal and I don't run a risk of either being arrested or killed

but that is why it's so fucking expensive the further it has to go are you dense

What's the price for America?
Interested in knowing how much this cokehead whore I know spends on the stuff.

>27 tons of live elvers for $2000

No you cant

1kg of eels in about 27,000 liters of water fucking noob

Maybe around 62 dollars a gram, something like that

>only $250
He said $269.50. Stop trying to haggle, gwai lo.