Hey Veeky Forums, how do I go about finding an "idea's guy" idea to steal...

Hey Veeky Forums, how do I go about finding an "idea's guy" idea to steal? I figured if I get like 100 of them there might be a great one in there.

How to prompt people into writing/researching business plans for me for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-o7NS60oTkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You take whatever resources you have and you shove them all the way up your ass until they shred your intestines, causing you to die from blood loss.

xD

but how will you execute?

also, the best ideas have already been made public, you simply have to act on them.

Make software that solves the stated problem with a nice UI. Code it myself/ship out parts to Pajeet for speed. If it can't be solved with software then it's not for me.

Where are they public and how are you defining "best"?

If you were competent enough to execute these ideas you wouldn't need to steal them in the first place.

this.

also. pajeet sucks at anything that isn't in house code maintenance, and even then , must be hand held.

whats the last time you hear of a "pajeet"
starting a billion dollar tech company?

i don't care what you guys think about my ability to perform or wrangle thirdworlders i just want some sweet ideas to steal

The more I think about it the more I want you to answer the question. When has "pajeet" started a billion dollar tech company.
He might be smart but he can't actually navigate the financial markets. He would have the same problem that backs have when looking to raise capitol.

fair enough.
disrupt google.

thank me later.

Bump

Every third loser you meet has a few ideas that they will never act upon. You don't have to steal or plunder. Just ask the common people you meet for their ideas. They will freely give them to you. You just have to talk to a few hundred folk to get your tank loaded and then sort out the half dozen that you see merit in and get cracking.

PS - Your currently in the loser class.

I don't want to talk to that many people. How can I get this info without having to talk to them?

the same way youre going to succeed.
You won't.

Make a bunch of cheap applet android games similar to Candy Crush and Zuma. Make it about bees and managing bees and add multiplayer options.

Make a cheap feels game about this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-o7NS60oTkU

Like this. Your staying in the loser class. I originally gave you the benefit of the doubt. Man, I keep making that same shit mistake.

You got the golden answer to your question but then you got the, "but I didn't want to have to do anthing's"

If you got somethign like 70k to invest we can get started right away. But you gotta put in one of two things.
Time and or Money
These two things dictate work.

you're*

you're obviously not a very smart person if you're asking others for ideas, and you're obviously looking for a get-quick-rich scheme. Trust me, if you want to create the next billion-dollar empire, you need to work work work.

I suppose you have proven that their is no correlation between cleverness and achievement.

Love your idea OP f the haters. Just make a website that promises ppl to get into contact with infustry bigwigs. Or a shark tankish setup with venture capitalists.

There

How about offering a competition where if people send you there business plan one of them will be chosen to get a grant of some sort. You could literally be flooded with hundreds of plans.

bump

I've got this really good idea for a chip warmer

This is pretty good but requires the invention of some competition and the webpage/presence to go with it.