Tree of Savior General /tosg/

Previously on tosg : →

Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

Pet AI is still shit.

Previously on tosg : >English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=477
tos.neet.tv/npcs/151063
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BIG FAT KABBALIST TATS

First for, I don't know, giving Koenig an enema I guess!

>5000 people banned

DED GAME
DED THREAD

Thank you based IMCompetent for killing a game which had all of RO nostalgiafags hopes.

didnt someone say they are working on fixing the build pastebin? eta?

it's okay user

RIGHT NOW I AM MAKING THE NEXT RO SUCCESSOR MMO

IT WILL BE READY IN 10 YEARS

JUST HOLD ON FOR A LITTLE LONGER ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Greetings, Saviors.

Up until recently, a number of players were proven to be making use of addons to modify the game client and allow access to Market, Repair, Personal Storage and Team Storage UIs outside of cities without interacting with their corresponding NPC.

We would like to announce that we have concluded our investigation of this abuse and the aforementioned UIs can no longer be accessed by abnormal means unintended by the game’s design. We will also be applying restrictions to all users found to have used the addons.

A total of 5607 accounts were found to take part in illegal use of addons, of which:

- 1151 had already been permanently banned and therefore their status has not been altered
- 3462 had been previously restricted and will now be banned permanently, as this is their second known offense
- 994 will be banned for a total of 30 days, as this is their first known offense

Please remember that addons which alter any elements of the gameplay are not allowed and are punishable by temporary or permanent ban.

If you find that your account has been unfairly restricted, however, kindly send us a ticket through our Support page so we may review your case.

Thank you.

DOES THIS MEAN SPACE FOR 5K NEW PLAYERS?

Based max-senpai.
Lets help kill the remaining 5k players when the game barely has 10k

G-Guildies, please don't die...

Anyone who dumb enough to be using that addon was probably a BR anyway.

Best patch.

"people"

>not banned
Feels bad

>The AI of summoned creatures will no longer stop working when they are far away from the character that summoned them.

If they get too far, it still shuts down for necro.

I fucking told you half of the player base were bots

o-oh no

i t-think my bf was a b-bot in disguise...!

All filthy hackers deserved to be banned.

>good thing
Bots are all gone.

>bad thing
Mithril and other mats price is going to go up

>barely 1k players now
ahahaahahah

bots will be back in a matter of days

I still don't get why MMOs haven't made it impossible to play alone unless you're skilled to avoid bots.
People want to play with other people, and people dislike bots, it's an easy way to fix half of the fucking issues of MMOs.

Confirmed, zombies now move around Shaton Reservoir together with you!
Also, I think the targetting fix for them either didn't happen or is just wonky. It seems to prioritize enemies while targetting but hexing still whiffs sometimes.

Who even fucking knows? I have no idea why there's been such a fucking push for single-player quest grinds in MMOs. There's nothing that helps player retention in these games more than a good community, friendships, forming bonds. That's been proven time and time again.

Just make the games based on making parties again, for fuck's sake. The only fun fucking times I have in this game are when I'm joking around with others. Takes my mind off the fact that there's literally no fucking content.

>fencers have long skirts
>fanart draws them with short skirts
Fullretard.jpg

Does this summon fix also apply to Hunter pet?
Can I properly target that single flying mob for Snatching in a group of non-flyers now? Do I still need to desummon and resummon my pet every now and then?

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=477

Greetings, Saviors.

Up until recently, a number of players were proven to be making use of addons to modify the game client and allow access to Market, Repair, Personal Storage and Team Storage UIs outside of cities without interacting with their corresponding NPC.

We would like to announce that we have concluded our investigation of this abuse and the aforementioned UIs can no longer be accessed by abnormal means unintended by the game’s design. We will also be applying restrictions to all users found to have used the addons.

A total of 5607 accounts were found to take part in illegal use of addons, of which:

- 1151 had already been permanently banned and therefore their status has not been altered
- 3462 had been previously restricted and will now be banned permanently, as this is their second known offense
- 994 will be banned for a total of 30 days, as this is their first known offense

Please remember that addons which alter any elements of the gameplay are not allowed and are punishable by temporary or permanent ban.

If you find that your account has been unfairly restricted, however, kindly send us a ticket through our Support page so we may review your case.

Thank you.

Good thing I bought 3 mithril for 230k each on the market the day before. That's all the mith I'm going to need for max peta.

That's the fencer master outfit, user. She's a slut unlike other fencers.

They never said anything about fixing targeting for AI, where do you plebs come up with this shit when it's extremely clear what they said they fixed, only summon AI not breaking when you go too far. I dunno about though.

Greetings, Saviors.

Thank you.

Doesn't the fencer master wear a long skirt too IIRC? I have to go there for petamion anyways, I'll check again later and look up her skirt while I'm at it.

WE BACK YET

servers came up early user

Turns out to be true.
tos.neet.tv/npcs/151063

I'm sorry for saying you're a slut, Sorscha. The fanart artist is the real slut.

>Your companion can now only be clicked and targeted in non-combat situations.

Hence we speculated whether it would work for summons too. It was a long shot, but not impossible.

Does elememe need Petamion that badly or are there other things I should prioritize?

I do have a Peta, so I could trade it for items higher up on the priority list.

Animus is a bit better on a Ele and people trade Max Peta for it 1:1 usually.

I'd keep the Peta if I were you though.

That has nothing to do with pet AI and targeting enemy mobs. That's for when the player is trying target their own companion to pet or feed them.

It's simple english, how can you possibly even derive that it means the mob targeting AI for pets will be fixed?

Not him but what about physical dps?
What do I trade my peta for?

Yeah. I'll keep it and work on Max Peta to do that 1:1 trade.

Also working on getting my own Ignition.

Peta is the best

Nothing, for physical peta is the best.

So, for those wondering still what the pet AI update did I think I have a good grasp now.

It just teleports your summons to you if they reach a certain distance, though the ai will still shut down until they reach you again.

B-but what about the sissels or the gladiator bands or the mana-mana.
So many things to buy so little money ;_;

Not him, but nothing. Peta gives such a huge boost to everything and there isn't anything better for melees.

>mentions specifically about players clicking on and targeting companions only
>somehow people take it to mean companions targeting mobs
Is this thread full of uneducated monkeys?

Animu sis like +30 damage over Max Peta, but You'll miss the Con peta gives plus Peta is great for alts, I wouldn't do the trade.

Ignition is also a bad meme, just get a S.Corona.

>Enter a zone
>See an old loading screen

Noted. Thanks user.

I don't think you understand. It was about being unable to target the enemy with hexing when it's surrounded with your zombies, because it targets the zombies instead. Summons being untargetable would fix that, but it didn't happen. The whole thing has nothing to do with AI.

Glad bands are like 10-15mil on my server. Max peta maybe 7mil. I'm never going to get a glad band so I'm keeping my peta.

Zachariel and bearkaras 5ever ;_;

Sissels are shit since I'm high dex anyways and glad bands would be better for archers since they need the aoe attack ratio. You should go sissel if you're high str though.

Peta and manamana are same tier for me, either one would be good, based on your preference. Personally, I'd keep the peta and use arde until I can get a mana.

I think they fucked up the Pet/Companion

Any SR/Cataphracts can confirm?

I'm not getting the bonus HP from my companion.

(Yes I fed it, yes it has stamina)

What the fuck, why is it so expensive to make a sissel bracelet, what the actual fuck.
I bought a recipe for 900k since all the others were 2-4mil but why the fuck are the bracelets required so fucking expensive.
I thought mithril was the only expense for it reeeeee.

It says nothing about hexing. If they wanted to fix that, they would've mentioned hexing. It was specifically about clicking on and targeting your companion. As in using them like an npc, or interactable object.

>The whole thing has nothing to do with AI.
Exactly. Like what it says. The "AI fix" only made it so summon AI doesn't break when you're far from the pet. That's it. Exactly like what they said in their patch notes.

I think people are so desperate for any kind of fixes for this game they start reading too much into the patch notes.

Trinity recipes sell for as much as a completed trinity on my server.

It baffles the fuck out of me.

So what single target attack do I go for in ranger?

Anyone?

Please?

I'm getting scared if it's only me.

Cause it's one of two endgame bracelets. Everyone wants it.

>Taking archer2 before ranger
Literal retards I swear

1 in crit shot to spam it, the rest in high anchoring. Time bomb is a noob trap.

World boss debuff timers when? I want a chance at glad bands on cerberus. 10-15mil is way too much for 1 band.

What is the intended build? If you plan on taking ranger again just save those five points. If not then just save those 5 points.

I thought they were common drops because they were pretty shit and for like level 40.

How the fuck was I meant to know the bracelets needed to make the sissel was so insanely fucking expensive.

Now I've got 5 useless mithril and a useless sissel bracelet recipe since its going to take me forever to earn enough for the required bracelets

scout 3

Recently it's been mostly Dragon's Dogma Online, and a little bit of PSO2. I've been trying Soulworker but I haven't gotten into it much. Some mobage too, if that counts.

You're retarded. He went archer 1 ranger 1 archer 2 obviously. Look harder.
Also there's nothing wrong with archer 2 before ranger 1 anyways. Circle 2 archer for quickcharge and swiftstep crit is good, as well as multishot 10.
Play the game. Getting to rank 3 is easy as fuck so your first 2 choices don't really matter much as archer unless you're going QS3.

Glad bands are the lvl40 bracelets not sissel, but they drop from a world boss only and it's being camped as shit and controlled by the mafia. and they're expensive as shit cause they're the other end game bracelet and a better option IMO.

Always check the ingredients before buying recipes. Planning ahead helps alot in this game.

>anything before rank 5/6
>mattering

>any archer order
>mattering
literally a joke of a tree. easy as shit I can play it blind.

Fact: Corsairs are the strongest class in the world.

crit shot
keep your points and level it as you get more sp to spam
high anch is total crap

>1 circle wonder Ranger
You should play the game

You should play iTOS.
Archer2 Ranger >>>>> Archer Ranger2

Nice try, misinfo agent. Not on my watch.

I only get it for barrage since its most skills are hot garbage compared to higher ranks, at least on iToS.
So yeah, one circle of ranger is enough for me.

>bug where boss cubes disappear into the ground
>imc doesn't know how to fix it
>removes boss drops entirely

>Swift Step at low level is better than having Barrage
>Multishit at low level is better than having Barrage
>Even at higher levels Barrage is better than Multishit
kysmm

>Shot skill

Shouldn't you leave them all at level 1 like Oblique because it's the max sp/dmg ratio?

Just use the pillar of light addon, m8.

the extra damages scales well enough but the sp cost is terrible
wait a higher rank or 2 before leveling it, or untill you feel confortable with your sp

you can always chug chug these sp potions, you get literal hundreds of basic ones

Multishot is better for bossing and 100% uptime buff for crit and evasion is no joke. Cafrisun+Pard AA is better than whatever barrage can deal in the same time.

>Caring this much about circle 3 choices which you can reach in a day
Lowbie shitter who spouting off reddit guides like it's law detected.

This isn't ktos. There's nothing wrong with ranger 3, but there's also nothing wrong with archer 2 ranger 1 and picking other classes. Play the game faggot.

In the mean time, get a pair of glass bracelets. They really help against mages.

>35 posters right now

Dead

>He doesn't even play an Archer yet he talks like he knows what it's like leveling one
>Multishot better for bossing
>Autoattack better than Barrage
I'd call you disinfo but I'm sure you're just retarded.

Don't need them. I'm a hunter C3 :^)

>literally morning in burgerland
It's seamonkey time right now son, and they're busy playing this shitty game.
We don't talk about EU.

Don't reply to me you filthy pinoy

36 NOW!

Wow you have no idea what you're talking about.

>doesn't know about pardoner buffs and attack lines outdamaging barrage

Kek.

>she can't differentiate pinoys and chinks

Shut the fuck up Juan

Oh god there's that shitty Corsair queuing for 190DG again, TELEPORT ABORT

>He doesn't even know which skill Barrage is
Not getting a (you) from me this time.

>lvl 2xx
>barrage hits 15k in a single instant
>can be overheated 3 times
>somehow basic attacks outdamage because muh cafrisun build
t. misinfo agent

>retard arguing about the first 3 archer circle choices when not going QS3
>implying it even matters when not QS3
This is how you spot a lowbie shitter or someone who doesn't play the game. Here's your (You) now fuck off.

When are the accounts being banned?
I swear I just used cxAnywhere once because I was curious.
What am I going to do for 30 days? ;_;

>arguing about first 3 rank choices
>lvl 2xx
Nice goal post shifting nerd. (You)'re a faggot.

all accounts that are found are alrready banned

Not him but he was talking about early levels since the beginning. I can safely assume that you're literally retarded at this point.

If you're not already banned, you're not going to get banned. Congrats you escaped.
>inb4 they actually didn't ban anyone cause there was no way to detect it so they're making up bullshit to please players
Damage control in full effect :^)

DEADEADEADEADEADEADEAD