/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aisutabetao/status/742629358544637952
twitter.com/sugoi_unko/status/732280373049102337
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57402740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/aisutabetao/status/742629358544637952

Rukina.

Azura a shit

Azura is shit

Severa a shit

fuck you fake ass faggots i posted this five (5) minutes ago and i didnt hear a peep of artificial rage

twitter.com/sugoi_unko/status/732280373049102337

Takumi/Oliver is a thing

Our love is stronger than your memes, user.

Robin gives Lucina the future she deserves and she gives him a clarity of purpose he's been lacking because of his amnesia. They're arguably the most dynamic pairing in the game given all of the factors involved (even if the game criminally underuses this), especially with Robin being the Heart of Grima.

They're also both just straightforward and genuinely nice people; you can tell that a love between them would be very real and very strong.

>memedocks

Lucina > shit > Azura

She marries Laurent.
Robin is the odd one out from both first and second gen and remains single until he kills Grima and dies.

This recent traction in datameme support is rustling my jimbos.

Personally it's a split between Tiki and Aversa for me but what can done?

I mean that's all fine and dandy but Lucina marries Gerome, moves to Valm, and becomes a dragon rancher/farmgirl.

damn you guys and your early threads

Do you think Lucy likes Anal?

>Get the Guard Naginata in Conquest through Rating
>Give it to Effie
>Enemies no longer target her due to 0 damage.
Gaaay.

The guard naginata was a mistake.

Fine and dandy is enough for me. You enjoy your playthrough, I enjoy mine and I trust you not to step on my toes, thanks.

>m-muh alternate universes
Cop out for those that can't handle the truth.

Good morning

It's hotter when they don't and just beg you to hurry up and cum.

>image.png

Why are you so scared?

I love Severa and so do you! What's your favorite feature of Severa?

I'm on the toilet.

Her "i've been hit" face.

No bully rukina

Guard naginata should have been Hinoka's weapon.

It's not bullying her to speak the truth.

Rukina, more like Flukeina. Fu fu fu~.

rip

cousin killed the thread with her bantz desu

Severa is trash and so are you! She is absolute garbage and I hate all her features equally~

llewyn pls fuck me and give me your god blood

No one is going to re-upload the Japanese voice clips?

I love Flora

Why? She betrays you then doesn't join you for 20 chapters.

I love Zola!

She's a lovely, kind, and selfless.
And I can sympathize with her internal conflicts.

Is she really that deep?

Not really. She's a spiteful and jealous cunt that cucks you

Yes, I mean look at all her 2 supports.

She's the kind of spiteful and jealous person who turns those negative feelings inwards instead of outwards. She's got reasons to resent you but by the time you fight her it's just "nothing personnel corrin"

>Tfw started Revelations with Samurai Corrin
>Azura gave a Nohrian Blade after Chapter 6
>Offsets the -1 DEF the Yato gives, plus +3 DEF
>Proceed to destroy most of Rev with a Nohrian Blade with my Tankmurai

>Florafriends
>deep and insightful plot-relevant headcanons that infer from actual canon

>watercucks
>LE LEWWWWWD WHAT WOULD SHE DO HEADCANONS not even from in-game but from fanart

uh oh

Shitzuracucks and Shitracucks are equally terrible, don't fool yourself.

The difference is that the watercuck acknowledges that it is a silly headcanon and is able to separate reality from delusional fantasy.

Florafags think this is actual depth and subtext the game is trying to convey and are unable to draw that line.

>Be Corrin
>Mom and dad killed by eviller dad that is controller by evillest dad that used to be bestest dad until he went mad
>Homeland got wiped out
>2nd homeland attacked by Nohr for several years because Nohr dindu nuffin they good boiz

Bitch expects me to care about her literally small issues like Nohrian rule and her ALIVE AND HEALTHY AND WELL dad not liking Garon or her unrequited crush on Jakob?

It's not betrayal of she was never on your side.

Would /feg/ be angry at their waifu if they were forced to kill you to save your child?

A little.

Not really. Lucina's not very interesting and their supports with each other are very bland. Robin can fit well with anyone, and the rest of the second gens have the same sob story as Lucina as well.

Rukina did something similar, and she's okay in my book.

This is a Queen of Valla.

In the end she chooses to let you go. She doesn't even let you go in death. She's a top tier waifu.

But I married her on Conquest, not Revelation due to Hoshidan girls being better.

not to kill you; she doesn't even let go of you*
How on earth did I fuck that up?

This is another Queen of Valla

Queen of shit is more like it.

This is the villain behind every villain in FE in all dimensions.

Who in the right mind would make her a queen? She's a walking talking diplomatic incident waiting to throw your kingdom into ruin.

This is the recommended Queen of Valla.

His rage over being cucked by Hector could never be extinguished

>Finish the new foam DLC
>Anankos turns back to normal immediately after beating him with almost no transition
>"Gee guys, what a wild ride"
>"Look, can we pretend this never happened, I just fixed everything and all"
>"as for me, I'll go to back to space, this was not a pleasant experience for anyone involved. I'll take my fish daughter with me"
Even Shiggy seemed pissed at how scott-free he left.

>cucked by Hector

Of all memes, of ALL memes, this is sincerely my most favorite. 10 out of 10. Five stars. You are a funny bunny.

His rage over not being able to fuck Serra was endless.

>pretty
>headstrong
>great seamstress
>great mom
>three-war veteran & refugee
>keeps an eye out for ailing civilians and innocents (i.e.: Holland)
>has kanpeki genetics
SevSev's a great role model, and just one of the better choices to make a Queen.

He did kind of die.
Lilith is dead too, since she expended all her power and then left with him to the stars.

>After all that build up for the whole chapter with the 1st gens and him and Shigure arguing
>Sorry bro, it was just a joke
>I must go now, my planet needs me
>Note: Anankos died on the way back to his home planet

I'd be pretty fucking angry too.

Cutest family

>selfish
>abusive
>rude
>horrible with money
It's only a matter of time until she insults an ambassador of Hoshido or Nohr and gets all of Valla killed.

>Shitveracuck headcanon

This is why Corrin should embrace his dragon genes and become a dragon god. Some loser country fucks with you? Destroy them entirely.

>ntrs Brady

Good thing we have Advisor Azura to keep Shitvera in check

You realize that Valla is a ruined shithole? I'm sure people can live there, but it is a huge effort that would take a long time and the very survival of the kingdom would hinge on the goodwill of Nohr and Hoshido

Wyrmslayer arrows fired from a forged killer now when?

SevSev's still good pals with her Lady Camilla, and her Hoshidan in-laws are cool with whoever Corrin chose, there isn't nothing to worry about with TsunQueen in charge.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57402740

uh oh

People don't live there, Hoshido and Nohr give New Valla some land. I'm guessing it was to finally bury the hatchet and create some kingdom where people can unite together or whatever.

guys theres a roach

in my room

and its this big

help

hepl

HIWEASELPHELP

This is why Corrin should import waifus from Hoshido and Nohr and repopulate the country with them.

>Not Takumi firing using Seigfried, Rajinto and Yato as arrows with his Fujin Yumi

Cute!

I wonder how many generations down the line it was before they all started squabbling and warring again.

just kill it, ignatius

Burn it. Also keep your room clean you filthy slut.

Use soap or soapy water, it clogs their pores and suffocates them, that way you don't have to smoosh it and get the floor dirty.

To be fair all you really need is a vulnerable spot and a solid arrow.

Hail Hoshido.

>You realize that Valla is a ruined shithole

It has sunlight, lakes, greenery and trees, that already makes it several times better than Nohr.

it uhh

went behind the bookcase

It's full of those invader invishits though, and they're monsters.

Arthur>All

>how long until another war
Two generations.
War, war never changes.