I have $10,000. Tell me what to do with it. Assume I am literally retarded

I have $10,000. Tell me what to do with it. Assume I am literally retarded.

put it in savings bonds and work towards curing ur retardation, when you are done being retard, you may do what you wish with it.

Well to be honest I've got about 34k worth of student loan debt but honestly I think I'd be better off using it to get my first car, get a place and use the rest. Why savings bonds?

yes , you are retarded aren't you.

just obey what i said.
dont ask questions retard. just obey.

>34k debt
>I think I'd be better off using it to get my first car, get a place and use the rest.
Either a 2/10 shitpost or you really are retarded.

>Get an options brokerage account with a margin.
>Put the $10k in whatever stable investment
>research the symbols you plan on trading
>sell options 120 days out with >80% chance of expiring OTM
>buy back options as they become worthless (~last 30 days)
Repeat for 15% annual returns.

save it, read books on investing and finance and economics , go to business clubs or whatever read the markets look at newspapers find something u really trust in and intuitively know is good to invest in and invest some or most of your money at the right thing and time and u can strike it big and hit the gold and jackpot OP

pay off your debt fag

Give it to me. I'll turn you into a millionaire in seven months.

Don't hear them assholes, do not pay your debt yet.

Go for your first car, but don't just buy what you can, get a really good car, take a loan if necesary, don't be scared of debt, take as much debt as you can to increase your life style, you can always pay it later goyim, I mean, bro.

Money market account or CD latter.

leave 5k as an emergency fund and use the rest to pay down your debt, if you have any other financial instruments liquidate them and use it to pay down the debt as well

when you're debt free come back and we'll tell you how to start investing your savings

Buy bitcoin, put it on paper wallets and wait

>Anonymous (ID: LFFWyN6D) 08/20/16(Sat)14:41:18 No.1454850▶
>File: Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (11 KB, 2000x1333)
>
my bondsman...

This.

OP I think you might want to keep it simple and put it in safe investments so you can pay the debt as fast as possible, this way you'll have your finances simple and in order afterwards

>emergency fund

meme

Buy Ethereum. It will increase it's price 3-fold within the next weeks.

you mean ethereum classic right?

Etc is dead

>top volume altcoin
>dead

Kek

Still a shitcoin built on a mound of shit

All century portfolio

>literally retarded
RobinHood, then.