/xivg/ Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

FFXIV will save E3 Edition

>Current promo- NA gets the JP 7/11 items.
ffxivredeem.com/

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Patch 3.35 and Beyond (MSQ, Deep Dungeon, Collaborations and more):
bluegartr.com/threads/128728-Yoshida-on-3.35-and-Beyond-Translation-of-Interview-Highlights?p=6713298#post6713298

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11536377/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

naka bp

xth for cute maids

Does anyone wanna buy just the maid outfit??

I'm a catboy on a rock.
:3

naka bp

xth for selzh

xth for crafts

If you're selling, I'm willing to buy with Balmung gil.

xth for c@s

Do you get all the items with one code or is it one item randomly?

post pits

>kicked from weeping city after 2nd boss because I missed the last 60 seconds of the fight after accidentally raising back at the entrance
>even though I was top DPS out of all 24 members on the 1st boss
I'm snitching on all the niggas in my party enjoy your warning/ban if you already have warnings.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Z4Qvp0I4F0

>enjoy your warning/ban if you already have warnings.
Oh how naive you are
Good luck, I hope you feel vindicated

Is your main on Balmung now?
Attention whore, you literally can BL them but you're obviously getting off to it and posting it here for attention.
Or this is a ruse.
Same on you either way though.

tfw cute meido to mess with

Selling the maid outfit code by itself. Is it worth much gil?

Hey got this thing from amazon. Figured someone here could use it. Enjoy

nth for casual

>he thinks SE isn't strict as fuck about peoples hurt fee fees
They might not care about botters, but boy are they quick to warn/ban people for fucking with others. Aether got a warning for having "FUG" in his PF and being reported, another dude in discord got banned for a day for spamming emotes in Limsa and being reported.
SE WILL fuck you up over hurt feelings. And today I'm here to abuse that fact, because the item that I want only drops from the first 2 bosses anyway but hey fuck those dudes.

Crag Mask
FAHU J26P 9EDU 9TJ4 SXG3

Inferno Mask
FANU TC7V 8ASS 2KX5 TBH3

>it's their right to be degenerate fucking weirdoes who harass people!!! it's actually your fault for not blacklisting them!!!!!!

ok

i regret everything

Wasn't me and I blacklisted him right after I wrote "what the fuck"

>qek

>he thinks SE isn't strict as fuck about peoples hurt fee fees
Yeah but you gotta consider the feelings of the people you 'abandoned' in that fight

Two sides to the shitty butthurt playerbase coin

nth for confirmed woman

>yfw you realize shrek is a woman and you had a chance to get knocked up by their futadicc but didn't take it

>Is your main on Balmung now?
Nah, why?

>QEK
I know you whited out the 4th character of that first line but I laughed.

They're all already used. :/ Ty though

Saw a Jeph Irving with some highish crafting skills

>ty
>thanks for the run :D
>[Take care.]
>your welcome

couldn't have done it without you Mr. 800 DPS DRG

>Shrek is a woman

LOVE

THIS

MEME

there is no fucking proof

Oh that is my balmung alt that I have been doing crafts here and there on.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11536377/

if someone said this to me i would most likely cry just from sheer happiness that someone actually talked to me

Not even going by classes, it's rare to find a good healer during DF content.
While I main whm, i always play tank on ARR content so i can speed up dungeons (tanks are usually slow as fuck) and every single healer is just cringeworthy. Shit that was done daily on 2.x is impossible to do with the current shitters.

I dunno what kind of guide newbies have been reading but almost every single one i get spams the fuck out of their tier I heal.

Why does a woman have to prove they are one on the internet while men don't?

What server are you on? I'll talk with you. :3

So about Ozma's meteors.

Why can't each alliance stack all of their meteors in one spot? Why the spread out strategy?

The proofs in the pudding young lad

Who are the cutest cats on Balmung that need to be tied up and have their feet tickled?

Ah. I found myself more furniture.

Because if you stack 'em the meteors will explose for a lot more damage.

:3

It explodes
Are you on balmung?

Ever do T9?

What's the appeal of tickling catboy feet?

*slaps down a stack of rare ebins*
Who wants to trade?

Because it's easy for women to get preferential treatment due to thirsty lonely guys. It's not that way for men at all.

Go away Lance

wtf i thought bp stood for bisexual person

Seeing them squirm uncontrollably in place, and the sight of their beautiful smile as they struggle to contain their laughter

>got lucky with Nidhogg farm
>already have all relevant weapons, the bird and the music

Now what the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Do you have an unarmored tin can?

>When the shitty alliances give you all their singularity fragments
I hate shit tanks

I prefer crafting, jewing, and other activities to raiding in MMOs
Should I play this game?

*looks at all the misogyny*
*looks back at you*
Right.

You could help other people.

because the mechanic is for them not to stack or bad things happen
they explode dealing big AoE damage -AND- give everyone hit by the explosion a DAMAGE DOWN debuff

I've skyped with her.
Shes definitely female.

anyone?

i skyped with jamal, can confirm she is a beautiful girl too

ebin power ranking v.09 when?

Why are you guys so obsessed with ebins?

This is the perfect game for you.

Help other people get clears
Share the love and fill up the space that some shitter would take.

>stratos and proci trying to act friendly with shrek at the bench now
lol you thirsty motherfuckers

the crafting in this game is better than other MMO, jewing not so much, but there is a competitive market, prepare to get your butt kicked by undercuts

Also, you're forced to play the combat part of the game in order to progress, but raids are always optional

I suppose. I tried to run it with a few people from /xivg/ but man, they were pretty bad. I don't mind if people have problems with mechanics or have sub par dps but this "this doesn't work I quit!!" attitude is kinda sucky.

Nobody is saying Selzh is in the right here you mongoloid. But people like Guffy haven't blacklisted him yet because he wants to post all the xD wacky stuff Selzh does for attention.

proci's in a raid stupid

Show me your rarest Nakas...

>Proci
Noone is that dumb to be friends with the guy who single handedly started the green meme. Or the attempted deli meme. Or the forced stink cat meme. We know that's you too.

I think guffys is secretly tsundere for Selzh and I look forward to the EB.

Honestly, most rich crafter I know pay 7 other people to boost them through any content they want to see. So that option is always there.

Hot

Got any rare Stinkyc@s, Selzhs, Noris?

* Looks at all the girls and fake girls in game having no means of making Gil due to lack of crafters/gatherer's and their character being new (high lodestone ID number)

* Looks over their character and notices they got latest glamours, high-end craft gear and some even have their own personal houses. Medium sized plots at that.

* Notices they're always running around with some blue balled male Mi'qote supah crafter.

Right?! They either buy Gil or get free shit because of their gender. Server's Balmung so I don't think buying gil is what's going on here due to its cost..

I have a need
A need for reads

>tfw I enjoy watching Selzh's antics
I hope he doesn't get banned.

>Do my weekly a7
>he was there
>I get targeted by the claw
>he was out of the pick up aoe
>he rushes towards it and gets picked up by it despite being the MT
>we wipe because of it
>when asked what t the fuck he was doing, he says he just wanted to meow with me

I meant the general populace, not bench creatures. There are also people from the thread who don't have bad attitudes like that. I just resubbed yesterday and am working my way through the quests, I have a brutal week of trying to clear it in Balmung PF ahead of me. I will be able to get some help from friends, but they won't always be around and they probably won't need to farm it afterwards. Always nice to have some rando join your group that's competent and experienced. Good way to make friends too.

*looks at you*
*looks at godspeed*
huh

FALU WAFF 94SW 9SM9 VNKN

maid dress for the speedy

>selzh
>content
last time i saw him he was in like 170 whites at most

>girl iRL
>literally no one in this thread would believe me even if I timestamped my tits because I am playing a futa

Calm down, Shrek.

>advanced wars
I miss that game.

I have lewd noris that WOULD be rare, but awena is in them. They're not worth much.

That makes them even better.

>shrek detected
Nice penis envy you have there.

>tfw 2cat

I have a need for rare beepys, what would you want?

I was honestly expecting people in this thread to be hyper elitist, seeing that they shit talk everyone. Oh well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

* Looks at feminazi denying reality itself *
* sniggers *

Over my dead body

I only got 99x prisms. Was this a prank? Because you got me good.