Marvel Heroes General: Abandoned by Life Support Edition

Previous Thread: /mh16g/ FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1jytUL9L-LUo82w2uoqhCT9yeQunrRkPZ3qdvMVZwHl4/edit
Useful links: docs.google.com/document/d/1GiiabYpbbSu4iYEgJ-0wq9dsMtvfCJJoQ5xzy4CM1a0/edit
Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Muggas with BettyCrocker. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDawabosN_E
youtube.com/watch?v=mLX28L3DuKI
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3682126#Comment_3682126
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3683542#Comment_3683542
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/283580/what-is-this-nonsense-with-the-oneshotting-flamespawns-in-cicp
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/283062/danger-room-tournament-ridiculous-times/p1
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3683964#Comment_3683964
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3683569#Comment_3683569
youtube.com/watch?v=bN6KgrntDIg
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/283699/1-37-150-cosmic-cdr-ghost-rider#latest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even though this thread is gonna die quick, it's my duty to inform new muggas about which characters are viable...

"ONLY HERO WORTH USING" TIER
Dr. Doom

"OKAY, STILL GOOD ENOUGH" TIER
Cable, Captain America, Jean Grey, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Thor, Vision, War Machine

"MEH, COULD'VE BEEN WORSE" TIER
Black Cat, Black Panther, Blade, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Gambit, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Moon Knight, Thing

"ABSOLUTELY MEDIOCRE" TIER
Ant-Man, Black Widow, Cyclops, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Nova, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Venom, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23

"DEVS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM" TIER
Green Goblin, Hulk, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Storm

"DEVS ACTIVELY HATE THEIR GUTS" TIER
Colossus, Emma Frost, Iron Fist, Loki, Luke Cage, Spider-Man

first for meme builds doing meme content

B A L A N C E
youtube.com/watch?v=YDawabosN_E

>Simplest answer to this is that the tournaments shift from moment to moment. A hero who is powerful in one tournament may not be as powerful in the next.
youtube.com/watch?v=mLX28L3DuKI
Mayhem full of shit
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3682126#Comment_3682126

why is blade VA so good

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3683542#Comment_3683542

>posting on the forums

Just why?

RIP sude's rank now that you showed how everyone this.

>blade in 'meh couldve been worse' tier

sudetasty the rest of the posts in this thread are making you look like a retard

>it's a everyone plays blade now because of the danger room tournament episode

>the rest of the post
all me

At #60 epic dr with Silver Surfer EMF, only 7800 omegles.

I still chuckle at Spider-Man

nice meme

>being this assmad when you are on rank 466 and every other hero is above you

>Muggas with BettyCrocker

Get them cakes, skinny mugga.

Muggas with Diabetus

what's in the boxes?

>no Great Ultron/Phalanx Ultron costume
default looks so much better than movie

Gweneth Paltrow

ded already

>it's my duty to mislead new muggas with my cancer tier meme list
FIFY

how accurate is this for BW?
>I chose Gungnir over Savage Axe for three main reasons:
>First being the damage types on the abilities we are using for this build is half and half. 3 being energy damage (sig and our 2 damage layers) and 3 being physical (spender and 2 cooldowns). I'm not including the anti-personnel grenades since we're using that primarily for the vulnerability rather than the physical damage it deals.
>Everything the Gugnir provides benefits everything for our powers. The Savage Axe will bump up only our physical damage and give us some decent rating for crital/brutal strike rating, including brutal damage. I understand that Black Widow's signature has a 36s cooldown and our spender we can use whenever but the other two physical powers have cooldowns as well.
>Second is the critical strike it provides for Black Widow. More critical strike means more spirit return upon each successful crit or brutal, giving us more sustainabilty in battle.
>Third is Gungnir provides Critical Damage rating vs Brutal damage rating that Axe provides. Without getting too into the math critical damage trumps brutal damage because brutal damage actually comes from critical damage. "A brutal is a critical critical. Brutal damage and brutal strike rating is linked to its critical origin. That is why critical is always recommended over brutal if you have the choice. Critical impacts critical and brutal, brutal only impacts brutal." I'm not a mathematician, so explaining will be more confusing than helping lol

>people don't do their own research
>get misleaded with random bullshit
serves them right

>random
it's one of the first posts in every /mh16g/. The one with the OP that has an FAQ and Useful as the first things mentioned. There really are some weirdos who come here for research and advice and sude's literal meme list is probably why this is such a ded general

>take the first thing you see posted on Veeky Forums for granted
serves them right

really tired of this shit s m h
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/283580/what-is-this-nonsense-with-the-oneshotting-flamespawns-in-cicp

didn't they already nerf them? I don't understand how people can still struggle with them. God forbid a mob have a mechanic to overcome.

with sude you never get mitsu noods

First is true, second is questionable logic, third is true but irrelevant for several reasons. Overall I agree with the choice of Gungnir, but pretty much for the first reason only.

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/283062/danger-room-tournament-ridiculous-times/p1

>I feel like these bats cast some kind of invisible AoE onto the ground and when it overlap with 3-4 copies it result in instant death.
this
Hydra Power Brawlers spawned from Grim Reaper during Sinister Six wave are also a pain. The shockwave telegraph hits high damage and you get no less than about 5 of them firing it off all under a second. They die pretty fast however.

>when you need to run the scenario but the cake slices call to you

>cake buff drops
>need to keep calm and keep placing dots

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3683964#Comment_3683964
>"waaaaah I'm trying to do work and all these forum users are being mean to me waaaaaaah"

Holy fuck. Guess I'm using default.

>inventory full with caches and reliquaries
>still one more boss to take down
>you get a 5th buff and it all drops on the ground

>I challenge you to find other games where the devs are so open about the systems being worked on
>You want open communication and we do our best to give it
The problem is, they aren't open about the worthwhile actual relevant current systems, like the health/damage scaling in cosmic patrol zones. CMM will forever be shit with the current overtuned health on bosses.

>force feeds you shit
>I challenge you to find other games where the devs show you their asshole while it drops

Hello muggas, pelase invite me into the guild.
Name is Dungeon

Also where do I enter the codes ?

>I challenge you to find other games where the devs are so open about the systems being worked on, and see if they give hard dates.
The guys behind Toxikk has been solid on their roadmap and have delivered consistently.

Their mistake is talking to the community of retards. Mentioning something that isn't even started or just started then automatically calls it 'in the pipeline'. So what everyone has in their head is they're working on the following
>red raid
>new raid
>new patrol
>new terminals
>new one shots
>UI revamp
>heroes
>team ups
>buffs
>nerfs
>new crafting system
>team up synergy
>revamp of blessings, relics
>travel powers
>seasons
>imaginary shit in the pipeline

The fucking list goes on, like jesus christ. They're not a huge company and they're filled with majority of designers and artists so half of that list simply cannot be worked on all at once by the engineers. So to say all that is in the pipeline is absurd. So of course people will call Gaz lazy since they have ADHD. Don't announce shit until you can show it, it's not that hard.

Go to the main site, then to your account page. Should be one of the links.

What are the best team ups damage wise? I heard quicksilver was top tier.
And what gear should I use on them? what should I be looking at?

Agent Coulson and Archangel are both really good for DPS. Don't know about the others, since I think the usual source for TU TTKs is outdated.

>all these odin marks
>terrified to bless anything because of incoming nerf
>tfw

Coulson and Wolveine are the top ttk TU's

With Clea right behind in 3rd.

>mfw I've been buying more Helas in the last few months than in the years before

what gear do I get for them?

>Don't announce shit until you can show it, it's not that hard.
you have doomsaw to thank for this mess

Life support too burn out, sorry m8ry. youre on your own until recovery

life support is in the pipeline

>he can't show progress on this life support
why talk about it?

b-but all whose awesomes I will get in the forums..

Quit being a shitter and bless your naked artis. New or not, you can grind in the next two weeks(odin's next week) to bless all heroes and still have leftovers

survive

As @keyotheseasons said, there are many that needs a VU but I do not think Sue needs one at this time other than fixing her picture which I'm sure if @AgentNikki and I start pestering the animators and @Lord we can get our way like we did with SW XD

Cyclops is on the list for a VU.

Oh and someone asked about which costume I'm working on atm, it's Black Cats 3rd costume, another obscure one as was Emma's Punk costume but it will be cool!

Then I think I will be mostly dedicating my time to VU's since we have the in house contractors helping out with regular costumes but please do not ask as I do not know who yet as the list is still being compiled.

I still hope to do Elektra's 3rd also but we will see what @Lord throws on my plate ^^

TL;DR Cyke on VU list, not sue. Dink making BC's 3rd costume atm and then she'll be doing more VU's

im trying to get genosha influence and I keep reading about a 24hr buff. does it even exist anymore?

Should be an NPC with a question mark above their head close to the stash box.

still don't see them, do I have to fully finish chapter 10 to unlock them?

it's lee from walking dead isn't it

It's that Shield Agent. I just got the buff so it still works, not sure what would cause it to not show up for you.

do muggas have a dont ask dont tell policy?

what do you mean by that?

We're pretty open. Our hailed queen is a tranny, I heard

>talking shit about nikki
I'll fuck your shit up nigga

ultron confirmed 600 ES
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3683569#Comment_3683569

Chufmoney is really losing his shit these days,I don't think he can deal with this shit for so much time.

We need to start a chart of Gaz's staff stability, we really need these metrics for proper post tagging.

Post counter-tranny-proof

>Actually, there is quite a bit of new tech going into Ultron. Most of it you will hopefully never know,

this is basically the equivalent of "I can move stuff with my mind, just not with people around"

>tech
I love when they use this word.
Also
>shipping
>publish

Also could be the equivalent to "the game didn't like us mixing these two heroes, it took a bit new tech to get it working together".

ded, life support help

the game is made with chewing gum

It'd better be transferring consciousness between bodies otherwise, it's shit.
it's going to be actual finger lasers
also no teleport

> Because it's not and unless you're sitting with us making it you actually don't have a full enough grasp of the work involved to make that sort of statement.

read it in this kid's voice
youtube.com/watch?v=bN6KgrntDIg

It's not like he's wrong, but as a user point of view I don't care. That being said not a long of things in this game should be complicated to write. It's just figuring out how you'll do it and whether you'll touch a major system or not.

>mfw looking a sesame-san time
>mfw looking at mine

just got this, is it really worth 4 goks?

just meme it with blade :)

you can even get 5 from some desperate people, but yes, 4 is what you can usually ask

DR tourneys are hero fotm, swallow your pride and just meme

i've never felt so rich, thanks

If the Subway tournament is the exact same as the last one, just gear a melee Blade and you'll easily get top 100.

>tfw only one mother lode this event
>tfw was getting them left and right during the first Wealth County event

>tfw spent the last 3 weeks on a cosmic

KILL ME PLEASE

SAVE TIME
GIVE UP

I cosmiced my main, because I'm a dumb idiot.

>when your team-up abandons you

>Just about to crest 3500 omegles
Think I can hit 10k during the next anniversary event?

next week or next year? with boosts or without?

same. And I got it from the miniboss in the warehouse event.

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/283699/1-37-150-cosmic-cdr-ghost-rider#latest

You can do it sude.

>breakworld
>box
he's going all out
the true battle of Mayhem's favorite pets begins
clearly ghost rider is his one true petfu

So are the dumb cunts they call programmers at Gaz ever going to make the game properly close? Tired of having to pull up task manager every time I exit the game.

Repair your game files.

bump

It's weirdest when they seem to phase out of existence