I'm 20 year old, I have $100,000 in my savings account

I'm 20 year old, I have $100,000 in my savings account.
How do I turn this $100,000 into $1,000,000 in less then 5 years risk free?

>Invest all of it in $KNPD
>Suck premium dicks

Youre 20, you have all the time in the world to recover from a big financial loss.
Why are you even risk avoidant?

see this is why wealth should be wiped when you die and not given to hairs

this little fucking NEET man, it's just not fucking fair

buy bitcoins, double your money after it moons

Give me $50,000 and go into a partnership with me I have million dollar ideas but no funding and I live in an area that's complete shit to escape from here. I'd at least get up to $500,000 100% no doubts whatsoever.

Also with your help it'd easily get to $1,000,000 or possibly $2,000,000. Not even fucking joking here.

Guys, comon.. give me some good advice or did I make you all jealous because I have more money then you have?

Are you just going to cry about it or built an empire for your little shit stains to inherent?

for real, put it all on trumpcoin make us Veeky Forumsneets all rich

not into online roleplay

buy silver

Op. I want to help you. With that kind of money, you don't want to fuck around: talk to a financial advisor, and keep your wits about you so they don't try and screw you over. Ask them openly what their investment philosophy is, and what sort of approach they take when helping their clients. You deserve TOP FUCKING NOTCH treatment, do not settle for less. If all else fails, just invest in S&P 500 to make sure you make good money and don't lose.

Enjoy being a millionaire, btw. I'm jelly but motivated.

Wow.. some actual good advice, thanks I will look into it :)

You want a money machine? It's.AKA a greenhouse. Eating is never.Going out of style. Turn a lettuce seed into $1.20 in 5 weeks. Obviously.this.is something that's needs to be done in large volume. Not exciting, but low risk.

you should invest in apple and buy some US treasury bonds

>invest in apple
bad idea, was a good idea a few years ago, now? no

Ain't no such thing as risk free, bendeho. Get that out of your head completely before you start investing.

What's the point? You have no imagination. Indian farmers at least have business ideas and the drive to screw over everyone else. Chinese are the same. You can't even begin to comprehend how much your own dollar worth is and you want us to feed you lines about memecoins. I don't get it.

Ok edgelord
You absolutely have no idea how much I physically worked for that $100,000. My parents didn't give me shit, I saved every little penny and never bought anything crazy expensive.
I just don't have any experience in investing in general, that's why I asked this board for help.

And since you have alot of knowledge, mind sharing a few tips and tricks?

Put everything into Bitcoin.

This
You are asking how to make a 1000% return in 5 years with no risk.
A good investment for you would be an education in economics/finance

I rather hire somebody professional for these kind of things, but thanks for the advice.

Are you being retarded ironically or unironically? Genuinely curious here.

If a professional tells you they can make those sort of returns. They are a con man trying to take your money.
Im just a bit older than you. 40k saved and still at uni (engineering/finance)
My advice would be to live comfortably. But within your means keep saving and invest long term.
Also diversify your shit, nothing is certain

Same guy
Also keep enough in cash so that you could live for 6 months if you lost your job and all your investments tanked all at the same time.
Any money you invest you should not need, if that makes sense.

Are you being jealous or just bad at trolling?

Thank you for some actual good advice! Appreciate it.

Thanks. I have enough cash in my safe, could live a good year on that if shit hits the fan.

bitcoin

ok

Ha, I'm an edgelord for giving you a reality check, puta?

>giving you a reality check, puta
Ok, senorita. You must be really fun at parties.

>risk free
LOL, nope.

KEK. I'm not the retard who thinks it's possible to get annualized 60% returns risk-free.

OP you're an idiot and that's why you will not reach $1,000,000 in 5 years

Please, sssh... I could buy you Pendejo.

Thanks user, will still do my best!

mate, you couldn't buy a shitty house with 100k and based off of the way you're acting, i doubt you even have that.

but seriously, you could try to do clever stock picks, like read up on companies and buy into the ones with great potential before they make it big

if you can get a good-paying job then save as much as possible each month, a dollar you save now could grow to ten dollars or more

or start a business, maybe do a kickstarter project, that'd be virtually zero risk for you since the backers are the ones paying

and learn a skill and get knowledge and experience

If only you knew, puta. Go be jealous somewhere else.

>jealous
>of 100k
you're on the wrong board. go roleplay somewhere else.

Interesting, thanks.

Less than 5 years I cannot guarantee you. But risk free, sure.

Buy a white truffle farm in Italy. In 5+ years the truffles will mature and they will be worth 2000-5000 dollars per pound depending on the quality of the truffle.

>buy a white truffle farm in Italy
>maintain the operation for 5+ years
>100k
>risk free

come on now bro

Bitcoin

theres no such thing as risk free investment that will make 10 times ur initial deposit in 5 years. stop dreaming faggot. u either wait longer or make riskier investments

maybe if you play the bond market right and tight.

>risk free
cute

you're the retard who wants to multiply his money by 10 short term without risk

good advice? All this user said was that you need to seek advice. How is that good advice?

Anon1: "Guys, I need advice".
Anon2: "You need some advice."
Anon1: "wow, what great advice. I will look into getting some advice."

VOO

iShares S&P/TSX 60 Index ETF
SPDR® S&P 500® ETF

did not in 1M in less than 5 year. thats impossible without risk.

fp, bp

>Implying the average financial adviser is smarter than Veeky Forums
>Implying he won't just ask OP some questions on what he plans to do in the next 5-10 years and about is familiy's financial background
>Implying he will not just chose some bullshit mix of cash, bonds, funds and maybe stocks.
>Implying he will invest ANY of Op's money in crypto currency
>Implying OP will not miss the next big crypto handouts

Put it all on Yahoo or FB

All in on VOO or just open a vanguard mutual fund account

this

there is no such thing as a crypto handouts. us no coiners will always win fagit

>risk free
no

you are looking for an investment with over 58% IRR.

There are no legitimate instruments that do that. There are non-liquid investments that can approach that figure, but with a higher ticket

if you can consider a combination of work+savings and investment, that can be managed.
what skills do you have?

when will nocoiners ever learn

no coiners are always right

My advice is don't fucking make this decision based on any level of Internet research. Hire a professional. Their fees are well worth it, because they will make that money back for you.

Finance is too complicated for you to make these decisions on your own (and when you have that much money, there's no reason to).

Why isn't this thread gone already? Fucking non existant mods. Why apply for mod if all you do is jack off to anime smfh

Invest it all in microsoft

Invest it all in bitcoin

Kek.

invest it all in blackberry

OP I have a series 7 certificate and work at a brokerage at a major bank.

That user is right. You're not making those returns even when accepting risk.

If that was the case, banks would be making those returns. Not you.

what's the next big crypto? or the one that everyone should invest in?

how'd you get 40k?

>what's the next big crypto? or the one that everyone should invest in?
Agoras Tokens will make you rich.

Seriously, nobody can predict which currency will come out on top. I own a portfolio of a few interesting coins (Bitcoin, Maidsafe, Monero, Factom, Agoras Tokens). All have done pretty well. However, I'am not sure if I would buy them at today's prices.