The Jiangnan region of China

Is the Jiangnan region of China the most cultured, prosperous and beautiful region of all?

Is the region where there is Suzhou, Nanjing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Fuzhou, etc, and many other splendid cities.

Red pill me on the chinese provinces

is there any difference or are they all the same?

Don't know that much but there's definitely differences but everywhere aside from Xinjiang and SARs are all nationalistic as fuck generally. Heilongjiang loves beer, sausages, pickled cabbage, being drunkenly loud as fuck and Russian women but they're also nationalistic as fuck. They also have the best accents. Every upper-middle class person in Shanghai gives gay vibes and they think they're honorary whites, food in Shanghai is the image of 'clean' and elegant Chinese food. The more inland you get the more regressive it generally is

depends where the government focused efforts after destroying every historical building in the 60s

>but everywhere aside from Xinjiang

Northern Xinjiang is predominantly Han, followed by Mongols and Kazakhs, who are all pretty Chinese nationalist

Every one of them was either its own country or part of a different country at some point in history.

China is basically like a Europe that's united into one country. Recent examples of this phenomenon include Tibet, Xinjiang and Inner Mongolia.

Not currently but it has been in the past. Cultural, military, agricultural and political power is still up north as it should be.

Muh North China plain.

This. Chinese Mongols are bro tier and outnumber the Mongolian Mongols who are backward and won't stop rambling on about shit that happened 5-700 years ago.

>Tibet
>Xinjiang
>inner Mongolia

Is the only fucking news source you read Reddit comments or what? The vast majority of people residing in those three provinces are nationalistically fervent Han Chinese and the idea of a 'Chinese' state the same way a 'German' or 'Italian' or 'Russian' state was carved was through the threat of much larger foreign powers to all that is culturally familiar (to an extent) under the mandate of heaven.

This is kind of funny with its sweeping generalisations but even that's fundamentally flawed, especially with the Northeast. It'd be like people making fun of Russia for losing to Sweden in the winter war or people calling the Spanish baguette waving stinky cowards

spotted the chink

Not really, just someone who's been to China and has actually read more than tertiary sources from angsty teens online. But nice argument faggot. I'm now a staunch advocate of everything that is against China.

You're arguing over nothing you dumb cunt.

I never ever said Tibet, Xinjiang and Mongolia wasn't populated by Han Chinese. I simply said they were recent additions to the country since many of those areas for reconquered.

I know Chinese history better than you ever will since I was born in China and learnt a lot of its history from various sources online and academic articles.

Now shut the fuck up or die.

its pretty on point for the rest of it tho

Spotted the insecure NEET fuck that feels the need to deprecate everything else that isn't his tailored towards the success of his worldview to rationalise his superiority complex to rationalise his insecurity
kys

You seem upset. You should kill yourself considering you've been reduced to autistically sperging out at anons online.

wow chinks really get angry online and are super defensive towards their country. Particularly amusing as they do nothing but strive to leave the shithole they come from.

Those are stupid crackers or stupid crackers you stupid cracker.

AYA DENG YI XIA

are ni telling me
*smacks dog blood soaked lips*
are ni totally ren zhen telling me
*dredges islands*
yo hol up hol up
*destroys historical buddhist temples*
that WOMEN

are a superior race??

I didn't understand your message, sorry.

Xinjiang is pretty evenly split between Uyghur and Han and that's after centuries of displacement.

I went to Xinjiang. Didn't like how hard it was to get pork.
Mountains where nice though, I hear good things about the ski resorts.