What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

He was religious.

Aspbergers

transubstantiation

I thought he was pissier about the indulgences.

Severe constipation and an irrational belief that God was approving whatever thought he was having at the exact moment when he finally dropped his shitbricks.

>an irrational belief that God was approving whatever thought he was having at the exact moment when he finally dropped his shitbricks.

So literally the same as every religious leader in the whole of history, including Jesus.

I don't think there's any indication Jesus suffered from constipation.

Considering there are no contemporary record of Jesus existing, my question is:How would you know?

That the pope held more power even though they were both men of God

He lived in the Middle East and you know what happens if you eat nothing but kebabs.

phimosis

Madness at the current state of church?

Catholicucks are so salty about luther but they never want to admit that the church really was rotten to the core at that point in history

At first he was just a bad theologian with valid complaints about the way the church was run. Then he bowed like a bitch to the german princes and became a total hack with no saving grace.

>Asking me to prove a negative.

You're not too bright, are you? If there's no contemporary record of Jesus existing, there's no contemporary evidence of him being constipated, now is there?

Kebabs make me shit like you wouldn't believe. Besides, I don't think they were around much in the 1st century.

>Kebabs make me shit like you wouldn't believe.

That's the booze you have before you eat them. Try eating kebabs for a few days without beer.

>Implying I drink piss.

I eat kebabs without alcoholic fortification, thank you very much.

Then you were right. I wouldn't believe you.

He was a man unafraid to point out hypocrisy when he saw it.

He was a German

Luther didn't need to go heretic to criticize corruption in the church (look at Erasmus). Trent/Counter-Reformation was badly needed, protestantism wasn't

Papist scum
Your kind are completely brainwashed, you turned into a kill or be killed situation by your refusal to see reason
Die

Explain this

thanks for the thirty years war, asshole

My explanation is you are completely retarded and please kill yourself
>Papist emperor tries to destroy Protestantism in the HRE
>Protestants fight back
>OMG THIS IS THE PROTESTANTS FAULT
die

Fat and ugly people always ruin everyone else's fun. Just look at that sad ginger face, it's like he's saying "you know why I pulled you over?" or "I need to speak with a manager".

He was a silly fuckstick. Particularly in his wacky obsession with da jooooooz.

My explanation is that history shows protestants to be illegitimate.

This testimony from Clement of Rome proves it further

And yet the Bible confirms it's legitimacy
Btw no one reads the wall of text images you spam and if they do all they see is your autism

Except when it doesn't since..well everyone was busy trying to figure out what is and is not the bible in Early christianity!

The Bible explicitly denies sola FIDE as PAUL the man shows

Are you possessed or something?
Why do you only make these shitposts toward Christians?

He's not, since proddies ain't Christian.

You mean scholarship posts?

Go eat your crackers and sip your wine you damn fool

Explain this

>crackers
That's a proddie thing, actually.

Go burn incense to your idol
You use crackers, i know i was raised Catholic

Ignatius of Antioch who died for Christianity agrees that the Eucharist is the flesh of Christ

Southern Baptists =/= Catholic, lad.

*tips fedora*
I am well aware

This, for starters...

Some men just want to watch the world burn

That although he studyied theology and wasa priest he was to dumb to understand basic principles of the catholic teachings, had a oversimplified view on religion and the church.

He was basically Reddit

Enjoy hell

His problem was Rome was corrupt as fuck.

>He was basically Reddit

I can't stand Reddit, but is simply calling something 'Reddit' supposed to be an argument on Veeky Forums now?

Meanwhile, 500 years later in the USA

Diet of Worms

He actually took Church teaching seriously, and it damaged him to the point where he realized, "this is bullshit." Everything else, good or bad, kind of followed from his experience as a monk.

It's a follow-up on
>had a oversimplified view on religion and the church
which is a summary of /r/atheism

he was mad the Italians were better lovers than the Germans.

Wicked man that brought countless people into heresy through his own blunders

Oy vey that evil antisemite?
H-He had a small cock XDD
LOL germany fucks europe again XDD
There was litterally nothing wrong with catholism in his times he was just butthurt senpai

You ever seen the 90 minute review of Phantom Menace on youtube? 95 Thesis was basically that for the bible.

hes german so he was born wanting to destroy europe

The Catholic church was a corrupt bullshit tradition riddled piece of shit where men use religion to gain power and wealth. It also makes little sense theologically.

Nowadays it's literally just a cuckold religion.

>i made a funny image, so everything i say is true

And because he wasn't a papist, he could proudly wear a con-dom on his John Thomas, ribbed, multi colored or even a French Tickler by God!

It's autism from the Catholic Church's part and then from himself after he got excommunicated

He was okay with transubstantiation, the colloquy of Marburg actually it was Zwingli who refused to believe in it and Luthet rejected the offer to merge churches because of it.

The church

He had 95 problems, but a bitch wasn't one