pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nu-male&defid=9568741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

p.s. still no crack for dine out.

KICKED FOR SAFETY

CRACK WHEN

i made a stupid overwatch sim family

might buy a key for Get Together when I come back form my cousin's grad

>mfw I realize all my booru uploads are downvoted because people are still butthurt over a donut steal that I don't even use anymore

Are there any hairstyles similar to this one available as CC for any of the games?

How do you like one of my new characters? He would be a literal social justice warrior if it wasn't for the fact that he abides by his own decree of "justice". It just happens that what he believes aligns with what SJW's believe. He still isn't afraid to target such a person if he feels that they have wronged him or somebody else. He is a sick, twisted, individual, who believes that whenever he tortures or murders somebody, he is in the right and that they deserve it. He doesn't believe the police department ran by the government knows how to dish out justice. He wears these clothes because he fucking can and if you don't like it, he'll find you.

>He wears these clothes because he fucking can and if you don't like it, he'll find you.
Find me and then what? Get beat up by Lydia? Get raped by Anthony?

This is what he wears out to formal gatherings and if you have a problem with a man wearing whatever feels comfortable then you probably take issues with transgender individuals and should be "euthanized", according to him, of course. Again, he mostly wears this stuff because he can and doesn't give a fuck.

Is that "The Doctor" from Doctor Who?

I also included his sure to be prison outfit.

Physical violence was never his style. Beat him up and he'll remember your face as well as overall body structure to stalk you. He is big on researching his targets so their "punishment" fits their "crime".

yes

This is my "transgender revolutionary" who is big on civil rights, of course. He is a transman, female-to-male, and while his primary focus is on transgender rights, he fights for all who have ever been "oppressed". While he means well, his motives and his methods are indeed questionable. I made him so my "Clarence Butterfield" character can have a rival since he kidnapped three women, one of which was a transwoman.

Now we just need a Batman.

So he's like a numale jigsaw?

This is Clarence Buttlerfield. A mean and nasty man who loves to kidnapped women and force himself on them. Despite this, he is a man of "honor" and believes that a man should never hit or abuse another woman physically. This is why he abducted a young transgender woman, as shown in the picture here, because he felt that an exception to the rule was that if the girl's biology was forever male this made it alright to beat her. He, of course, also sexually abuses her too since he's just a sexual deviant.

Numale? He's not transgender. He's just a regular cisgendered male. I did, if I remember right, made him infertile though.

My transgender revolutionary somehow broke into the dungeon of Mr. Butterfield and hung the transgender banner in her cell as a means of displaying that there was still hope. Not sure how well this went as I cannot see how this could inspire hope to someone who is deep in despair, but perhaps this could lead to something big.

I should note that both the rebel and the "vigilante" both hate Mr. Butterfield.

Here's what numale means, they're usually all cis urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nu-male&defid=9568741

Oh, so basically like a male feminist? Nah, this guy isn't even this. In truth, I intended for him to be a contrarian also so his beliefs often change. Sometimes he would defend women's interests for a number of reasons, but sexual favors isn't one of them. Sometimes he does it just to watch men react harshly. I am thinking of making him an Anthropologist since I like the idea of him observing people.

I might make him misandrist, however. Like he somehow has more respect for women over men for an unknown reason or maybe it's just fun for him to toy with the emotions of men. I do not really want to place labels like SJW or Numale as I want him to be someone who could target these groups as well.

Here she is again. She's not allowed to bathe for some reason. Clarence probably thinks that hygiene is a privilege and that she is not worthy of such.

I WANT THE DINE OUT CRACK, AND I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

OR ELSE!

I found Bat- err, Llamaman!

>tfw you finish a building project.

Front of the building.

Oh hey, the general is back! Missed you guys.