I want my resume to be 100% complete but the only thing left out is the photo and I don't want people to know I'm a...

I want my resume to be 100% complete but the only thing left out is the photo and I don't want people to know I'm a nigger.

What's the best fake photo I could include in my resume? pic sorta related

Don't include photos in your resume, period. Bad idea. HR people tend to hate it because it introduces an implication of hiring based on race/attractiveness.

Wait, what? You mean photo like a headshot? I'm pretty confident you don't include a personal photo on a resume...

My resume is a PDF and has a section for transcripts, literally the only photo on there. Don't bother with it.

he's tryna become the next drake or migos

That's geography specific. In places like Russia its expected of you to submit a headshot...

True, I noticed the same in Japan, thinking on it.

The fuck, why do you need a photo? What is this, Casting Couch?

Also, people love niggers more than cops today, so what's the issue, Jamal?

Shit sorry. Sometimes I forget that I'm posting on a Mongolian image board for sharing tips and tricks about international business norms

I have OCD so I have to complete my resume 100%

right now it's sitting on 98%, I agree I don't need a photo but I want to put something there anyway

Shit, sometimes I forget that, too.

Since we're on the topic, though, should I sell 3 (of my 6) sheep, or refinance my mud hut for a down payment of a new milking cow?

> whitebackground.png

100% complete... Now you can stop being an OCD nignog about it.

This. no one in USA uses a photo resume.

>2016
>not just prostituting your daughter

it fucking worked

but now it says I also need to enter desired pay
I can't put 0 or 0,00

Just take a photo in a nice suit with a smile on your face.

put "Negotiable"

>Implying they won't check his linkedin anyway

Also Austria, Switzerland & Germany

only numbers allowed

I'll delete it

don't put a really high number because your resume may automatically get filtered out before a human even sees it

put one below minimum wage, something they couldn't even legally pay you

just stop being a nigger

can I put "1"?

also how where do I write on my linkedin that I don't really use it

OP since when do you need a resume to sell crack? In any event, leave it out.

sup Pat

how can i improve my resume?

this is the one i sent to Aon

cool to see you out of Veeky Forums

who the fuck puts their photo in their resume?

it's a european thing

>size small kneepads

Why the fuck would you put your picture on your resume? (USA individual). Anyhow, if theyre a company that bases your ability of your race theyre probably shit-tier.

I, too, have OCD. You openly admit that on applications? Why?

Hey! Good resume. Enclosed is a not-pretty idea of what I'd do to it. Some thoughts:

You have a lot of good info, but the narratives will overwhelm. Hit the highlights early and fast: going to BC, that you transferred out of a lower school with an excellent GPA, that you focused on Comp Sci in high school, and that you have tangible work experience involving money. I'm not sure if you want to lean into the prior university's coursework too much, as intro level courses have little oomph.

(Also, if you can, try to get involved in a leadership role in some extracurriculars - your resume isn't thin per se, but it could always be bolstered)

Some questions you should prepare to answer:
- What did you do the summer of 2015?
- Why did you transfer to BC?
- Why did you go from accounting to economics/comp sci?
etc.

Thanks Pat!

Thanks for taking the time to get into that

And yeah you're right about the extracurriculars -- i'm really lacking there

i appreciate that you took the time to create a mock version the way you'd do it and will definitely change mine a bit

I'm pretty sure it's an Asian thing.

This. Perhaps it differs in the country but in australia a photo on a resume is a definite no.

I would throw your resume in the trash if it had a photo of you in it. I don't care what you look like, I want to know if you can do the job I'm hiring you to do.

Unless asked probably dont bother putting GPA on there, id als remove any reference to "intro" courses.

Otherwise a fairly decent, if bland, entry level resume. I would probably add some kind of colour/text separation to make it more exciting for HR to look at

But they arr rook same!

Exactly

ok so I put 1$ on asking wage since I can't leave it at zero and i don't want a real number where they would think I'm asking too much/little

I can't find the "about" section on linkedin though

A resume with a picture should always be thrown in the trash.

This.

I hear lots of people get headshot in Russia, especially if the KGB don't like you.