When exactly did leftism become so culturally degenerate? Workers' movements used to be full of blue collar...

When exactly did leftism become so culturally degenerate? Workers' movements used to be full of blue collar, masculine men but today its backbone is filled completely with minorities, neckbeards, cucks, and weirdo feminazi tranny hipsters

april

good thread my man

it happened in april

What you call leftism is an outdated ideology that was proven unpragmatic by historical events losing any chance it had to get a good reputation.

Communism was never achieved though

this goes for alt-right neckbeard losers as well

libertarians are the only ones left with any common sense, rationality, and masculinity

Spotted the lolbertarian

Report and move on, folks.

I do not like your wording. But this spawn of leftist, let's call it social justice for ease, is I think a result of a consumer culture, individualism, liberalism and even some kind of hedonism, mixed with of course Marx and other leftist intellectuals.

That is what I think, but I haven't done any research. I did notice from lurking at r/srsdiscussion even typical nerd ideology, which includes transhumanism and nerd interests. But that is to be expected from reddit.

Additionally, if you look at the more traditional left, such as on revleft, there's little of the tumblr style social justice.

I also look a few days a week at a Dutch leftist website and notice how especially with the young social justice ideas are gaining ground.

This is a historial question faggot. Kill yourself

See, but when every attempt to achieve it has resulted in mass killings and dismal failure, do we even WANT to get there?

sounds like you're a homo who's afraid of a little blood

*tips fedora*

>is I think a result of a consumer culture, individualism, liberalism and even some kind of hedonism, mixed with of course Marx and other leftist intellectuals.
Tell me please, how in the fucking hell does Marx have anything to do with liberalism?

He's right though.

Radical movements attract the dregs of society regardless of their ideological convictions.

'Normal' people with healthy social lives and well-adjusted psyches tend to not have the time or inclination to spend hours reading fringe political theory or posting on message boards about why Marx or Evola was a prophet.

That includes Libertarians though.

I wasn't aware being a minority made you a degenerate.

It's not like you can help it.

>libertarians are the only ones left with any common sense, rationality, and masculinity
*fedora* *FEDORA* *FeDoRa* *fEdOrA* *fedora fedora fedora* *fedoooooora*

M8, at least nazis pretend to care for the good of the country, lolbertarians on the other hand fully admit they'd let you drown in shit-infested water because the company hasn't made sure the dam could sustain 2 cars crossing it.

>He's right though.
He's wrong and you're wrong.

>Radical movements attract the dregs of society regardless of their ideological convictions.
Yes, radical movements like libertarian fedora ideology.

>'Normal' people with healthy social lives and well-adjusted psyches tend to not have the time or inclination to spend hours reading fringe political theory or posting on message boards about why Marx or Evola was a prophet.
Ahahahaha you never interact with "normal" people do you?

>That includes Libertarians though.
*tips*

Why? I just state what kind of ideologies I am seeing. These people seem to blend Marx with liberalism: ask them.

i'm not even sure what point you're trying to make

that isn't even a fedora

you just state what YO STUPID ASS THINKS OF DUMB SHIT COS UR A HOMO RETARD, just stating what i'm seeing

If you don't think modern African American culture is a problem you are part of the problem

if they were the majority it wouldn't be a problem

What, all of it? You don't actually think all niggaz are chimps right?

You seem to be triggered. So I will say that even the alternative right blends certain kinds of "what is usually thought as" liberalism.

Google cultural Marxism. It's basically just shoehorning some Marxist concepts needlessly into completely different areas.

Marxism isn't so much a political ideology, it's more of a historical and societal tool of analysis, and most people are not Marxists at all.

99% of liberals believe in free markets, they're okay with inequality, they think class isn't a real thing. Basically everyone who actually runs the economy is extremely liberal in that sense.

But "liberal" is a tricky, extremely contextual term. The liberal/conservative dichotomy is fucking horrible and vastly oversimplified. It's better to say liberal/conservative about certain things, which paints a better picture, the neoliberals who run the economy are extremely conservative about private property, and whatever other social institutions benefit them, and very liberal in ways that won't effect their stocks of wealth.

In phrase, "do whatever you like as long as you don't bother me".

Basically neoliberalism and libertarianism are a similar ideology, because they're conservative about nearly all of the same things.

I don't see why Marx is always such a bogeyman, he's really a small part of global politics.

Internet libertarians are the quintessential neckbeards.

you're the triggered one faggy maggie

[spoiler]MADE YOU LOOK RETARD HAHAHAHAp[/spoiler]

>degeneracy

Oh look, the buzzword that stands for "anything and everything that I don't personally like"

Right click, hide

Cultural Marxism is a conspiracy theory that was literally created by the Nazis, they called it "cultural bolshevism". It's a convenient tool the right uses to create a narrative about spooky big bad intellectuals corrupting society, and since they're so evil you should cuck yourself to a strong white overlord.

Cultural Marxism is not a coherent or serious trend in society and you should study the history of it, instead of sticking your head in the right-wing reality-denial sand.

This, people are talking about degeneracy and cultural Marxism, literally they bring up Nazi social "analysis" and expect me to take them seriously.

>muh degeneracy

Cringe af

When I talk of liberalism, I am not talking of it economically.

Because within r/srsdiscussion which I lurk, there are voices against capitalism.

Because every retarded cuckservative has to bitch about something and find a boogeyman to project on anyone who even slightly disagrees with him.

Unsurprisingly the left has its own boogeyman, Hitler. At least they got that right since Marx was a philosopher and Chaplin was a mass murdering egotistic lunatic. Rightfags by all rights should use Lenin or Stalin as a boogeyman but they're just too dumb to understand context.

hey i like reddit too. what's your account?

What about critical theory? It is based on Marx.