Previous Thread: Unofficial Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, Yahoo/Google finance, or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/10581/early-amd-zen-server-cpu-and-motherboard-details-codename-naples-32cores-dual-socket-platforms-q2-2017
finance.yahoo.com/quote/^GDM?ltr=1
fool.com/investing/2016/08/20/3-stocks-the-market-is-wrong-about.aspx?source=yahoo-2&utm_campaign=article&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=yahoo-2&yptr=yahoo
insidermonkey.com/blog/cerulean-pharma-inc-ceru-whats-next-469799/?yptr=yahoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 da moon

How do I read this Earnings Whisper infographic?
Should I be buying now for mondays after close stocks and sellling at like 3:30? or buying now for fridays closing stocks? DESU I have no idea what I am doing.

Are there free algorithms out there that I can take an apply to my drivewealth account (CANFAG) and if so how do I do that?

Do N O T hold a stock through an ER. The company can announce it's up 200% in revenue and it can sink.

So dont buy any of these and if I have them, sell now?

I can't tell you what to do, especially after a hellish week I went through last week. But I wouldn't buy anything going into an ER; do what you think best if you're holding already

Tomorrow morning are we going to pick a moon-landing project? I'd like to think we can sit in an IRC or similar chat, watch shit crash, buy hard, and all have a laugh as we make a smooth couple hundred ea in the first few hours of the day.

very interested in joining the chat and learning more about day trading. I work nights (MST). When would the chat take place? Should I just look for the RHG and find the link?

Ideally when most of the action happens, at NYSE open (6:30 AM EST). I work funny hours too, so I always get a chance to pop into the virtual NYSE and do some trading long before work starts.

I'd love to be a part of something like that. We all get together on teamspeak or some shit, IRC, whatever, and share some laughs as we make money by buying and selling stocks together. I feel we could really do something. Besides, Mondays are big because of all the after-hours trades going through from over the weekends. Nice to watch shit crash, I'm compiling my list of stocks to watch now and I want some input on what stocks I should keep an eye out for. I generally only invest in stocks under $5 though.

make a discord my nigga.

NVGN, my niggas

I'd appreciate if someone else did. This could be a great opportunity for group investments, and I'd love to be a part of it.

If trump wins gold rises

If hillary wins gold rises

Why aren't you putting everything on gold right now?

what kind tho? i am just in the one in OP

i probably should desu senpai, just waiting for election to happen. cause that will dictate whether the fed is going to raise rates or not.

Next two weeks seem rather light. Anyone got any leads? I subscribed to email alerts of literally every stock mentioned on this general and yet I'm rolling with nothing in the mailbox at the moment.

uuh oil to the moon, fed going crazy. it's always crazy, especially before the election

$AUMAW (/biz could corner it actually), $GRSHW, $ARRY, $ALIM, $JASNW are my watchlists. Waiting for open tomorrow to see which crashes the hardest outside of AUMAW.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL OR A SHILL
>AMD
>SWHC
>AA

>NASDAQ: AMD: Advanced Micro Devices
It was $6.92 the other day, it'll moon to at least $9.50
They released a new zen chip, + Pic related. Just search up "AMD". Every article from the last 3 days is all about their new zen chip. TL:DR
Intel is getting shit on, AMD is rising to the top with their new Zen computer chip
>anandtech.com/show/10581/early-amd-zen-server-cpu-and-motherboard-details-codename-naples-32cores-dual-socket-platforms-q2-2017
>Codename: Naples
It's basically a revolutionary computer chip which is like a PC but all in one, chink companies will buy this in bulk, give it a week or 2. It's a bit late to buy now, but you can get in on the moon train. Tommorow on Monday, it will finish at 1:00 PM with a closing of $9.00 or even higher. This is the holy grail for chink companies, Asus, HP, etc. Basically all gaming companies and tech resources are gonna buy shares and buy alot of AMD Zen chips for their future gaming computers

>NASDAQ: SWHC: Smith & Wesson Holding Corp
Let's face it, nearing the election, people will be afraid hillary will win and take away their guns, so they buy more. This is a good stock to buy now. Mooning predicted by near November ,
>and the day before the election?
Oh boy. You better kiss your money sucking wife Goodbye.

>NYSE: AA : Alcoa Inc.
The company will be split in two soon. The traditional bulk aluminium part of the business will remain, but a partition will focus on specialty aluminium parts for aircraft/military vehicles. It's already in the Pentagon's budget to buy loads of aluminium undercarriages or whatever for US Army humvees to protect them from IEDs.

AA might dip to $8 in the meanwhile, but could rise to $12 or even $18 in the next few months.

Note from someone who bought this stock: I'm up 10.29% on it so far, bought it in April. Easiest money I've ever made.

Since $VISN was subject to a halt Friday it might be worth peeking at a little after opening bell

>China

NVGN is awaiting acceptance of IND application.

>GDM

Either this is an error or something is fishy as fuck. If this is true then NUGT and other miners will pop +20% tomorrow. I highly doubt this is accurate seeing as how gold is taking a shit though.

>NDSN

You are fucking up if you do not buy this stock user.

finance.yahoo.com/quote/^GDM?ltr=1

GDM up 11.28%, and this is what NUGT follows (x3). Could be a big week for gold, hopefully including TGD as it follows NUGT pretty closely.

So was TNTP and everyone on Veeky Forums thought they were going to the moon the next day.

And then it crashed

Don't trust biz for investment info, just do your due diligence and do what you would normally do. I try to get people to go on board in the mornings to help inflate stock prices on rebounds, but honestly the important thing to do here is brag about good trades more than get advice.

Buy CBLI tomorrow
trust me

Actually doesn't look terrible, I'll add it to my watch list and see if it crashes at open. If so I can always buy for the rebound.

I, and a few others tried to tell people that it was already priced in but they didn't listen

Buy DWTI
Watch Gold

Oil is falling from profit takers and investors calling a bullshit on the Saudis lowering production.

Gold will likely keep falling until friday when the Feds announce "LOL NO RATE HIKE NOW BUT MAYBE DEC". If this happens buy gold cuz that puppy will be bullish all the way till march.

Oil is crashing hard in PM trading, UWTI is down 8%. Glad I sold off 10 grands worth on Friday. Holy shit.

fool.com/investing/2016/08/20/3-stocks-the-market-is-wrong-about.aspx?source=yahoo-2&utm_campaign=article&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=yahoo-2&yptr=yahoo

"It's certainly not impossible for AMD to stage a triumphant comeback, but I think the market is getting way ahead of itself."

GALXF

>AUMAW
Is this another shady Chinese stock?

Get in HTBX quick ma niggas, its going to 2.50 today.

HERE HE IS. THE MAN OF THE HOUR.

thank you for using an actual informative OP image

CERU oversold famalams.

$JKS for quick gains at ER

I wouldn't bet on it.

What the hell did I just get myself into? Even Google finance has no info on this stock. This shit is even sketchier than CLDCW. Jesus take the wheel.

do you just throw your money at whatever people tell you

do you even think about what youre buying or look at the chart history or even notice that theres literally zero volume for this stock

Thoughts on going long on TGD? They seem like they're on a good path. 1200 shares and I'm down 60 bucks.

Just sold that shit meme piece of shit worthless stock

Oh yeah. I did some DD. This is just a $350 dollar gamble. It's not even a fith of my good boy equity.

>STEM

Another run for today maybe.

insidermonkey.com/blog/cerulean-pharma-inc-ceru-whats-next-469799/?yptr=yahoo

$MEET
stock down $2 from a week ago because some stupid post of people meeting up to do drugs and some little girls wanting to hook up with older men.
But this is a very profitable company, once people remember this, the price will go back up.
I'm in it.

I'm going long on meet. Company over corrected and now it should be an easy 40%

Isn't alcoa doing a reverse split? I watched them for awhile, but I don't like the idea of a reverse split if that is what is what's happening.

interesting

you have to be cautious of such a low volume stock like this

youre not going to be able to sell it when you want to get out

Here's the deal with TGD and all mining companies as a whole. It doesn't matter how well the company is doing if the price of what they're producing is taking a shit. Gold and silver are dipping right now. All of the anons in this thread thought that TGD was going to turn their autism checks into a million dollars over night. TGD isn't a get rich quick moon stock. It IS however, a very(VERY) good INVESTMENT. Something that that the instant gratification seeking NEETs don't understand. TGD is one of those stocks that you hear people retired of off. You just have to wait a bit. Elections are coming up. George Soros just shorted the whole tucking market. Gold has been bullish ALL year. Just buy, and forget about. If anyone actually read the ER or fucking read anything for that matter they'd know this.

>/rgt/
>reading

zen is priced in you dong

Tell me you kids bought the amd dip.
Only sad I didn't sell first thing this morning to repetition entirely.

GUYS IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

How much did he bet against it

AMRS get in now to get a good price

It's peaked already it's never going past 8 I'll pass

How high can this go?

One Billion. Doubling down from his initial position.

Have fun coping. Learn to buy the dip. Doesn't need to be a long term hold to make money.

300%

Probably a dump by the 1.90's

Aks lost some ground after the citi downgrade, looks like a good price to me.

Feels good looking at something like this and realizing that I actively learned something from my time trading CLDCW.

AMRS btw

Shitty /v/ and Reddit tier service which sells you data.

What doesn't sell your data now?

Foss/oss

LPG, my niggas.

>STEM
From 1.55 to 1.85 since my post. Praise kek

So glad i held STEM

30% loss to 10% gains and going

Pretty sure they can jizz about Zen, Polaris to maintain till Zen release

Might too late to chase unless you're ballsy enough to test +$2 without a dump in coming.

mfw I sold at 1.55
I have no face for it

It's nightmares into meme dreams part two

>STEM
HERE'S THE DIP BOYS

kek

STEM train might be losing steam right now. Another PnD in the making might be SSY. It's being bought back and forth at the low 1.20s and jumped to 1.80 this morning

>not buying the ONVO dip

Why is GASX up while DGAZ is down??
Do they not track the inverse of the same index?? wtf?

>tfw bought SGY on friday
im seriously gonna kill myself

TGD to raise to expected .70 cents a share today from all the major consumer stock reports from 1 minute ago.

Just bought in at .49, highly suggest everyone gets in while they can.

TGD raising rapidly, buy while you can folks.

I highly doubt that
But I bought some anyway because it was a good opportunity to average down
Can't believe I missed my chance at .48

You can fuck right off

True, it's low now so honestly now is as good a time to buy as any if you want to hold it until tomorrow. As for a day trade, isn't really volatile enough to be worth losing one of my trades for the week. Damn margin rules.
Trust me I know what I'm doing. I have a PHD in astrophysics, so I know when moon missions will be a success.

STEM LOOKING TO TEST $2 AGAIN

Link to these articles? I saw nothing.

It's not a dip if it keeps going downward

WHO HERE /stillholdingCERU/??

why did it go down like 50% the other day

BUY THE DUMP. I MEAN DIP.

>50%

mah dude it went down way more than that, and it was basically because they released the results of their phase 2 trial and it essentially had the exact opposite result of what they wanted.

why would you hold over the weekend after a big gain?