Is it true that he spergs out over Ironclad so much because he wasn't hired as the historical advisor?

Is it true that he spergs out over Ironclad so much because he wasn't hired as the historical advisor?

You must be retarded. He's obviously joking over the majority of the shit he brings up in reviews because he knows he's being a pedant. Jesus some Veeky Forums fucks need to get over it.

Watch the ficking video for yourself don't get used to a hive mind

But gross historical inaccuracy in film is a big problem.

If it's a well-made movie then who cares.

Ironclad isn't, so it's fair there, but hearing people go on about Braveheart like it's the worst movie ever made because it's inaccurate is so fucking stupid because cinematically it's a great movie.

Braveheart was a terrible movie that pretended to be historically accurate. it was also anti-english propaganda

Britfag detected

>he was only pretending to be retarded

>OPs question isnt covered in any of the Ironclad videos

Did you not see his video titled "history pedants guide to..."? He knows he's being a pedant. That's the point

I know! Edward II's fag boyfriend was named "Phillip" in Braveheart but in reality it was Piers. Stupid movie.

Welshfag here, but I have to agree with the man you replied to, it was clearly anti-English propaganda, just like every other Mel Gibson movie.

Surprised he never did a Glyndwr movie tbqh.

I'm Scottish, and it was a fucking horrendous film.

Maybe but it doesn't make what he says not true. The film rapes history.
It's only redeeming factor is James Purefoy.

>Is it true anons shitpost a lot about things that only they care about that aren't really history or humanities

>one of the most popular youtube history channels
>not really history

>threads here every day about him and every time he puts out a new video
>only OP cares about him

>It's only redeeming factor is James Purefoy.

Damn right.

Also Kate Mara fine af.

>braveheart
>a fucking horrendous film
In terms of historical accuracy it's horrendous and clearly anti-english... that said, it's a great film if you consider it as pure fiction

Except he did to earn money and entertain others. Not to "troll" you.

>English aspire to unification and so call themselves British
>Scottish call themselves by their clans before being Scottish
Scottish people of worth can be counted on your fingers

englel is a dirty oppressing faglord of a country, its perfectly accurate

I really like Lindy.
There, I said it.
Ill also probably even break and buy his comic book.

The Kickstarter did really well, there's two comics now
[spoiler] I got both :^) [/spoiler]

I want the Hannibal shirt real bad, but dont know if i can swing nearly $40 for a T-shirt

I didn't get it. I have enough T-shirts, and the art style didn't wow me too much

Was I the only one who thought the king was a good guy?

>Braveheart
>William Wallace fucks Isabella of France after battle of Falkirk (1298)
>she is only 3 years old in 1298

>I live in the same city as lindy
>I could probably meet him by taking dance lessons

This is precisely why Hollywood never listens to reasonable complaints about historical inaccuracy. Pathetic people like this think being historically inacurrate somehow makes a movie bad, instead of judging it on its own merits.

Braveheart is a great movie, there's absolutely no getting around that. It would've been nice if it was accurate, but at the end of the day, who cares?

I know that feel, my brother lives just down the street from a notorious troll on /toy/. I could probably assassinate him and get away with it and do the world a favor.

You and millions of other *nglos

Could you show me a pic of the shirt?

lindybeige is a fucking retard

>no one used axes
>no one used torches
>no one used sword scabbard on the back
>phalanxes are a meme
>battle of Zama never happened
>throwing knives were never used
>spends 4 hours to modify his shirt to look like an 'eccentric mad professor'
>dropped out of university
>can't do real work, so complains about hollywood movies

>>no one used axes
>>no one used torches
>>no one used sword scabbard on the back
>>phalanxes are a meme
>>battle of Zama never happened
he never said any of that

He doesn't say that. He always starts his videos out pretending to say some mad outlandish claim, and then refutes that claim. But most of the retards like you stop watching as soon as you hear the initial claim.

For example his Zama video started with all the reasons why Zama didnt happen, and ended by shitting on all those reasons.

imho an email by some insane kraut didn't merit a video to begin with. We didn't even get to read the entire thing and had to rely on his word for all the arguments listed.