/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10506152
fefates-sort.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AZAMA

fuck you i was gonna make it

me

ME!

>tfw I love Felicia

I love Sakura!

Cutest family

Why is Azama so based? It was my first time playing Fates and I accidentally reclassed him into an archer and he was still tanky af.

Might as well

Visit/battle/etc back.

Are flora threads finally over

>tfw Iago crits me at 4% accuracy

Azura a shit

Why are people so triggered by Solel?

Kind of shallow if you ask me.

This

I still haven't decided on who I'm taking to Endgame yet (from what I hear it's 10 slots), I think I might take him. Have one slot left over with the people I want to use currently.

leo better husband

What are you doing up so late belkafam?

Actually I take this back. Soleil is shit

Trying to break night.

I hate Azura and so do you!

No I don't, I will protect her from the shitposting desu.

>Ugly
>Shit personality
>Bad fanbase
>Related to Awakening shitter

Treasure buddies!

Not a single person mentioned Soleil in this thread until your post. Get over your victim complex already.

Eh the thing about Skrimir is that you get Caineghis for Endgame who is like the most broken fucking unit ever made while also being a Lion.

Like Skrimir would still be good but Caineghis is just insane. Giffca's basically a second Caineghis too.

I like Hana

I love my cousinwife!

I think Soleil is rather cute!

I think she's ugly af.

Felicia is the cutest! Stroking her soft hair! Kissing her cheek! Holding her hand! Going everywhere together! Falling asleep in each others arms! She means everything to me! She is all i could ever want! I love Felicia!

>wanting a retarded kana

>Laslow
>Awakening ""shitter""

Good joke. There's a reason he's got pretty blatant developer bias. Maybe you should acquire better taste, stop liking those dumb hunks, go for the stinky twinkies.

>liking a retarded and unlikable cunt

Honest question for Soleilfags. She undeniably looks exactly her dad, but with long hair and a hint of breasts. With this in mind, do you find yourself attracted to SOME degree to Laslow?

strawpoll.me/10506152
strawpoll.me/10506152
strawpoll.me/10506152

I'm only attracted to Laslow as Mamui, just as I'm only attracted to Jakob as Mamui.

Femui just doesn't do it for me.

>Shitslow
>Taste
(lol

I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it then. Caineghis seems cool too, from what I saw of him in Path of Radiance.

Right now I have Mia, Oscar, Titania, Haar, Jill, Ilyana, and Kieran I want to bring. Tibarn I know is coming as a unit again so he's coming too.

fefates-sort.tumblr.com/
Post your full list!

I love Hinata!

>calling your canon wife mean and hurtful names

Yeah, last time I played I threw some bexp at them and they were capable of one rounding a portion of ashera's shields. The other two lions are pretty broken, Skrimir can't really compare to them.

Why do people support this cancerous (you)posting?

Soleil isn't ugly
Waifu2x makes her ugly
Stop using that shit

I think it looks nice

That is a really good picture of Treasure buddy

Why do you care so much? You always get your knickers in a twist.

>tfw Camilla is only in this relationship for Velouria's sake

Laslow amused me in Awakening, and really matured in Fates, though he's definitely still a bit of skirt chaser. He's fun.
Not attracted to him though.

Do you have any one with s-rank weapon proficients yet?

Fuck off.

She doesn't even look significantly different after upscaling, so I guess you do think she's ugly.

Like half my units, I think Ilyana is the only one who doesn't.

Waifu2x makes anything look like shit. It's useless and should have never been made.

Stop bullying Shitzurafags, being literally retarded is hard.

Waifu2x wrecks the quality of a lot of things. It definitely doesn't make the picture better to look at.

What's with this oft-appearing "Camilla and Keaton are in a loveless marriage" headcanon?

You're at Conquest Endgame?

It originally started with a few Camillafags saying "Camilla won't be happy unless she's with Corrin" and it ended up devolving into people saying any non-Corrin marriage Camilla winds up in will be miserable for the both of them. Shitposting basically.

If you're who I'm thinking of you get Naesala too

and Sanaki

Reminder that that is NOT Keaton's house. An old man will pop out of it if you visit it and complain that wolves have kicked him out and have been squatting in his home.

There's a few s-ranked weapons there is all, they're very useful so it's good to have people who can actually wield them.

For a second I thought you meant my card, but that's a chapter name isn't it?

Because Mommy Camilla only loves me! ME! Do not pair her with anybody else or she'll hate her life!

To be fair, Camilla's Support with Keaton, and Ryouma for that matter seem pretty much like the S-support comes more out of nowhere than usual, especially since she spent most of that support going "Ew" at Keaton and fawning over Corrin in Ryouma's.
They don't feel romantic at all.
That's why Camilla and Takumi are the better crossbreeding royals pairing.

Camillafans never said that themselves. That was what people were thinking they were saying. Most of them agree that Corrin is Camilla's first choice, but that's it. Like how Takumi is Oboro's first choice but she gets over it if she marries someone else.

Shitty meme pairing. Fuck off

>the mountain house is just a clubhouse where all the wolfskins hang out, play card games, and squat like slavs

>Most of them agree that Corrin is Camilla's first choice

I think you meant to say Silas. That's literally undisputed canon straight from the game itself.

Pretty close. Conquest Endgame is called Night Breaks.

That's cool. He's coming too then, they were probably my two favourites in Path of Radiance. Maybe I'll bring Caineghis, I'm feeling one of the Lions at this point.

I'm stopping for tonight though.

>Camillafans never said that themselves
To be honest it's getting hard to tell who's a genuine x-fag or just a falseflagger at this point.

>camilla/silas is canon because of the localization

>but the notion that flora cucks you for jakob is canon because of the original japanese version

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pick one meme my dude or you've got conflicting logic

Felicia is okay if you can get past the fact that she's literally brain damaged like Azura

eh

Gee, funny you should mention that.

literally no one

no one

NO ONE

mentioned flora in this thread up until your post

UGH MY DICK

You're a funny guy user, thank you.

I should specify, I meant SS. For some reason the fact that the extra tier existed slipped my mind.

Good luck by the way.

So you're saying Soleil is basically a corrinsexual since everyone else friendzones her, right?
You have to pick one Mr. Shitposter.

Oh, did the localization of that DLC conversation between Flora and Jakob leak so soon? Please link me to the changes, if you would.

>you will never play cards with keaton and win his entire boot collection

I don't want those stinky stinky wolf boots.

I've been watching the final season of Parks & Rec while grinding in Birthright, and now I can't stop hearing Ryoma's lines as voiced by Ron Swanson.

It's the principle, he'd probably be willing to do anything to get it back. Like give you piggyback rides in wolf form

>Letting BIG sister marry Shiton

He already has Luna when he joins. I'm more concerned with the pair-up bonuses. My MU lacks a bit of Skl, Spd, and Def, so I'm thinking Hero!Gunter. But she won't get the Mov bonus...

Do you want this man's stinky stinky skunk boots instead? Would you want them enough to end his miserable hobo life?

KEES ME YOU FOOL

Keaton is shit, fuck off

I wish Ron Swanson is an FE character.

Uh-oh, it looks like fans of a certain Fire Emblem Fates character may be getting triggered again.

Shura is shit, fuck off

>uh oh it looks like falseflaggers pretending to be [x]fags are pretending to get triggered again to make genuine [x]fags look b a d

Stop being so triggered, Camillafag.

>yfw you realize people talk shit about Camilla because they are jealous of her superior waifu status

Nobody, literally NO ONE is even talking about Shura, Keatoncuck.

At least Keaton seems like a nice guy. If I'm not marrying Camilla in my playthrough, I'd let her marry Keaton or Niles.

Soren is shit, fuck off.

I killed him for his Reeboks. Honestly I'd kill him even if he didn't give Reeboks. It's called Conquest, not Barney's Playhouse

Go fuck yourself

Who is falseflagging who now