/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/dump/item/99d84f871e154637d90fb9fcbdedc78e
sixfolddimension.deviantart.com/art/Kagura-Mutsuki-s-Eternal-Spring-Paradise-BlazBlue-615876380?ga_submit_new=10%3A1466153312
famitsu.com/news/201606/17106021.html
twitter.com/MEESO_BB/status/743770071567302656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nth for Tao!

Something for I love Celica!

3rd for Izzy

Cute Celica cosplay

Noel a cute.

Good shit

Do people actually play tao?

I'm playing her right now offline because I'm shit.

Its fine playing offline

he probably means by himself in training/vs cpu.

that sounds like it would get boring

cute outfit

i would assume when he says he's shit, he's saying he lacks the confidence in the character to play against other players and not get absolutely thrashed. and so, he's working on his basics offline.
not really a matter of fun.

what were the plans for blazblue again after CF will be released on consoles?

I can't help but feel sad that CF might be the very last installment. I want to play this game for years and years to come and I wish so hard for it to not be completely smothered by Xrd.. not that I have a problem with Xrd, but it simply cannot replace blazblue for me in any way!

>I can't help but feel sad that CF might be the very last installment
It'll be the last blazblue game for a long time and sadly the game after that might be GGxBB and I honestly don't want that

Mori said he intended CF to last a very long time. So either we aren't getting extend for a long time and instead periodic dlc, or periodic dlc and no extend ever (please be this), or that CF is going to have its final version be the console release.
Mori has expressed intentions to work on another fighting game after this. Also he mentioned he'd like to work on a RWBY game.
So. BB ends here for the forseeable future, but the point where it 'dies' is of course totally uncertain.

BB isn't going anywhere, even Mori said so already

Of course Arcsys isn't gonna throw away their biggest cash cow

>Also he mentioned he'd like to work on a RWBY game.
I doubt he could actually make this

What makes you think they will just drop it? BB is their biggest franchise that makes them money so expect spinoffs and shit. GG is small time to them compared to BB no need to worry about it taking over.

He did persona
He could do rwby

Screw that give us a Disgaea fighter next.

I think you might be reaching a bit far.
But I want it.
Great Job. I've missed like 4 threads now, they keep being made when Im asleep

I'd play anything with clashes
>Adell and Killia
I'm ready to pay for that

Not posting best shota

Of course all main characters would make it in but for the generics maybe you can make up their moveset with a bunch of different moves.

>5B

Generics would probably have a moveset depending on the weapon that's given to them.

Thats good idea and they each will have a couple unique things too. Better that then having barely any generics if they would have to give each of them a completely unique moveset.

So long as I get to hear TIME TO BUST SOME BALLS I'll be fine

Do NOT bully.

I like how characters keep claiming that Naoto looks like Ragna and they look nothing alike. Ragna's hair's longer and way spikier, his nose is bigger, he's taller, prettier and also he has heterochromia. Even in Overdrive, they still don't look much alike.

Someone went to Mexico and drank too much tequila.

Kagura Mutsuki's Eternal Spring Paradise is finished! Go get Kagura killed now.

NG LINK: newgrounds.com/dump/item/99d84f871e154637d90fb9fcbdedc78e
DA LINK: sixfolddimension.deviantart.com/art/Kagura-Mutsuki-s-Eternal-Spring-Paradise-BlazBlue-615876380?ga_submit_new=10%3A1466153312

Naoto does look similar to a teenage version of Ragna when he is in overdrive form. But otherwise they look nothing like each other.

Is Ragna growing a small ahoge?

famitsu.com/news/201606/17106021.html

This article seems to be about Mori comments on the series conclusion.

Much like with Naoto, Es also notes the similarities between Makoto and someone she once knew。

So basically, as stated before, the console story mode this time will be a single unforked journey centering on Ragna. If you want to know more about what the other characters are doing, or more specific details concerning certain bits of background information, you're gonna have to play through the arcade mode.

on all levels including physical, i am makoto nanaya

The trial and error is mildly annoying, but it's a cute game so far. (Killed by arakune once, noel twice, and Makoto once.)

Hibiki = Ragna > Makoto > Noel

Really cute game, I hope you do more of these.

That's what seems to be it. Along, with Mori looking forward to h how fans would interpret the ending and something about the last scene.

Also, don't worry about the gag scenarios. They are working very hard on those.

i have severe autism and do weird things at night

Like what? Spy on your Nii-san? Fantasize about killing your Nii-san? Breathe heavily while staring at a photo of your Nii-san?

shitpost hard usually

Doesn't everyone do that?

they're quite limited without a dynamic ip

jin players are a blight on blazblue.
they can't deal with being limited so they play the character with every tool available to them.

I agree. Fuck Jin.

Morning /blaz/. I hope you dreamed of combos and setups.

i dreamed of posting here.
am I still

Scripter literally btfo by human.

>9

I actually got an erection from looking at this, but not because I like Noel, but because I hate her so much. Just looking at the thumbnail fills me with violence energy.

Since we all are actually playing the game , why is there seemingly less hate that stems from gameplay reasons than hate that comes from terrible waifus?

On that note.. FUCK Valkenhayn

Jin pls

Well, if you play Jin, Nu, Relius, Valkenhayn, Bang, Hazama, Taokaka, Litchi, Kokonoe, Izayoi, Ragna or Tager I fucking hate you

describe yourself with a blazblue theme name

>Relius
Why you gotta be like this man? ;_;

Condemnation Wings

Because his pressure is retarded and his neutral is retarded, and as soon as he runs out of wife meter he just runs away until it comes back so he can go back to winning

Ragna x Makoto confucking firmed

Black aggression

>he doesn't have a dp
What's your excuse?

No? They had a 51% affinity in the penis/vagina affinity pic posted in the last thread. Even Jin had higher.

The low-tier option select

where?

i got an idea
marvel by asw

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

>10

The next poster gets to have sex with his BB waifu if he correctly answers the following trivia question: Who is the worst BB girl?

Hibiki.
There I said it.

I'm sure you'd say it's Celica. Now can I have sex with her? Can I marry her too?

Litchi.

None of them are the worst, they're all great.

You can, but Celica's feelings got hurt because you just called her the worst BB girl.

She came to me, crying, and in a horrible emotional state. I consoled her with a hug at first, and then she got aroused and had sex with me.

My strong Hispanic semen is fertilising her egg as we speak.

I said that user would probably think she's the worst girl.
But I'm in love with her, she's the only girl that matters to me, and she knows that so she would never have her feelings hurt from something like that so i want you fucking mexicans to stop pretending you're having sex with her

Too late, doesn't matter what you say anymore.

You can raise me and Celica's child for me though. :)

>similarities between Makoto and someone she once knew。
Who from XBlaze looks like Makoto? Anyone have Nanaya in the name or something?

Yuki Himezuru. Has the same voice actor as Makoto.
And I don't think the similarities really has to do with the outer appearance

>big tits
>hips
>that part of Makoto's legs that are normally covered aren't
It checks out. Is there a picture of the BE "Makoto"

Nope, Yuki Hayami haven't been shown in an illustration yet.
But basically, think of an Yuki Himezuru who has a teenage daughter.

Alright, thank you. I will happily raise your child and maybe I will get to touch its butt which is gonna be just as cute as Celica's butt if not even cuter! Boy butts are the cutest!

I want to touch Celica's butt! It's cuteness is unmatched! Touching any butt but hers would be blasphemous.
And I want to kiss it and lick it and sniff it an massage it, too!

twitter.com/MEESO_BB/status/743770071567302656

Will do

My butt is cuter than Celica's, but you're never gonna get it. Only pink square alpha guys get to be my boyfriends.

I am a pink square alpha guy, but I will politely decline, as I don't mean to offend you but no butt could be as soft, as well shaped, as beautifully fragranced, as delicious to lick or as cutely proportioned as Celica's beautiful little girl butt

wow did this beta autist just call himself alpha?

i cna't breathe

>Timestop in a timestop
This the stuff that makes me hard

sorry that I don't want your disgusting man butt

Shitlica.

Celica A Mercutie

Shitlica's shit licker.

well i'd drink celica's pee

I will kill Ragna the Bloodedge.

Go away zea.

Piss off Tsubaki

>found the order that we put in our efforts
Did you really finish all their routes already?

Thank you! The next thing we make will probably be a short for whoever wins our contest, but after that, not sure what we'll do. Feels weird not having a game to work on 24/7.

Fuck off with this forced meme. Tsubaki only wants to kill Noel in front of Makoto. Jin will be the one who kills Ragna.

Your game was adorable. The characters were about as in-character as they could be in a game like that, nice job on that. If there could be less trial and error or some sort of checkpoint so you don't have to go through all the options again just for being curious about a choice that would have been swell.