/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /gwt/)

True Love Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1gLUYU4RSc
imgur.com/gtwDc06
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1555/?
youtu.be/GuhE_P951Jc?t=520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Skellige deck is non-canon. Gwent is an ancient tradition and it's perfect just the way it is.

D E D
E
D

Would Tesham Mutna armor be terrible for a sword/sign build?

I mainly just use Piercing Cold Aard, is it a huge disadvantage compared to Grandmaster Wolven?

Is Aard Intensity even that important or would 180%+ sign intensity + 90% Aard intensity be more than enough?

4th for hair clipping through arms and tits!

I don't understand what Regis is doing, is she hurt and he's trying to help?

Compared to Wolven not really. If you were running a griffen set it'd be a different story, but your sign intensity with Bran Stoker's Dracula armor is gud enough

Regis is pure

>Bran
Bram*

You've got it right. You see, she's was injured and he's just checking to see she doesn't have any internal injuries.

Reminder that Nilfgaard deck is non-canon. Gwent is an ancient tradition and it's perfect just the way it is

>Nilfgaard deck is non-canon
Shut up, user, you are breaking my heart...

come closer dear.. let papa wash you.

As pure as snow, user.

All of your choices are non-canon, what now you meme-loving fuck?

>tfw quen/igni/heavy attack build (with Grandmaster Ursine armour, of course)
I like the set/build, it's effective, but I was looking for recommendations of a new build.
I love using signs, especially Aard and Igni. Should I try and get the GM Griffin armour next, with Greater Aard/Igni Glyphs?

>Hanse bases
This is bullshit

>run into Hanse base like a madman
>kill the retard wielding the torch
>fucking destroy the rest of the bandits
ez

any way to change that whore's model to Geralt?

That's a very good question and I'm going to google the answer to that right now

>I did it, papa. Morvran Voorhis is no more. I am free now. We can be together at last.

delete this

What does Yennefer smell like?

Why you even want to destroy this lovely family?
That fucking red head slut want only your dick not pure family love

It seems there is
youtube.com/watch?v=d1gLUYU4RSc
Gonna try it out later and report back

Crach and gooseberries.

Give me link to normal version

Like a common Nilfgaardian whore

oh shit

I've gotta get this and the doppler mod asap

But I don't want to break it

Like poop because Yennefer is shit! SHIT!

post results

t. Trissfag
What's it like having a crush on a woman who canonically is ignored and loathed by Geralt?

Yennefer + Geralt + Ciri = love
Geralt + Triss = Shit

t. someone who hasn't even played the games

imgur.com/gtwDc06

It's good she can even admit it herself

Falling asleep reading through baptism of fire last night and regis shows up for the first time in the middle of nowhere.

7 years ending or a life with a honry knight ? which one is good for vivienne guys ?

Bro knight is the only real choice

She seems a lot happier when you meet her again in Novigrad when she's alone

7 years is better for her, since she'll be free as a bird.
Helping out Guillaume feels like the more interesting ending overall.

Did both. Honestly can't say. I loved cucking Guillaume though.

shes want to be a free hornyboy doesnt deserve her beauty mate WRONG DESICISON

She's pretty keen for the 7 years.

Soo what was that biggest secret of Philippa Saskia mentioned?

>7 years and then she's ded
Shit decision.
At least she can drop his ass later on.

The command doesn't seem to do anything for me, maybe it's a Patch 1.22 thing? I own the game on Steam so I can't roll back, has anybody else been able to change NPC models?

hell yeah for 7 years

Did you update to 1.22?
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1555/?

penis

t. Angry Trissfag
Enjoy having a shit tier waifu, faggot

Yes I did, aiming at any of the courtesans in the Toussaint brothel and entering the command does nothing, using any of the confirmed appearances.

>You have to kinda 'aim' at the character, it's quite finickey and often you have to reposition yourself to get it right.
Maybe try that? Or try the whores in Novigrad?

she kinda doesnt like gui i think and this is her decision and she want a happy free 7 years so i give her this

And it's the outcome when you follow her instructions. And she does genuinely seem happy with the thought of 7 years curse free.

She can always drop him if he's shit

Nope, no luck in Novigrad either. Also, umm, the Doppler mod may be acting up...

this is a script mate she is have to live with a idiot

Oh dear lord that looks like a bad s&m costume

Just reload an earlier save and it resets. Unless there's another way to reset stacked models I haven't noticed.

>even the books open where they are used the most.

Yeah, reloading gets rid of Regis's model, but I can't figure out a way to hide Geralt(unless there's something I missed after installing?)

>papa, will you please chain me like Mr. Bonhart did?

presumable you installed the full body replacement right?
You should just be able to type charman3(1,69,regis,72) and it should just replace Geralt with Regis no problems. I don't typically run into issues unless I try changing the models further.

I fucked up, didn't put the bundles in the content folder. It's fixed now!

now to figure out which naked body would work best[/spoiler[

Appearances sadly don't work still :

>tfw still no Ciri on PublicDisgrace

Do any of the commands that target NPCs work?

same user, gonna give up for tonight, I'll make a post on the change appearance nexus page asking for help. If I can get something to work then I'll be recording webms

I have no idea, I am not that versed in the commands, and after all of my attempts at repositioning to no avail, I'm gonna take a break for now.

Just finished Blood and Wine and there's one thing I don't understand - why is Dettlaff getting so much hate? Sure, he slaughtered tons of people, but none of this would have happened if it weren't for Syanna. He was living away from civilization, minding his own business, until a sociopathic bitch decided to play with him. He was like an animal, Regis said it himself, pack mentality and all, so why does everyone expect him to act like a rational and responsible adult when it obviously goes against his whole personality?

>b-but he's emotional!
fuck off regis

>he slaughtered tons of people
There's your answer.
He's a bloody fucking higher vampire. He had other options. He did not have to go and slaughter a whole fucking city.
And people expect him to act like a damn adult because he's hundreds of years old.
He's a sentient, reasoning being who is capable of thinking things through and making his own choices. And he made bad choices, so we condemn him for that.
That does not, however, mean that he's 100% to blame. Syanide shares the blame. Like you said, she's a sociopathic bitch who played with fire. And then there's the Duchess, who didn't think an immensely powerful being wouldn't make good on his promise to raze her city if she didn't fulfill his demands.
Mistakes were made by all sides, and no one is innocent. So we hate all of them.
But especially Dettlaff because he's viscerally and immediately and directly responsible for the slaughter. And also because he doesn't have a pretty face and cunt and tight ass and nice tits.

I'll try it in a few hours and see if it works. And if it does, I'm also gonna make me a nice fat stash of screenshots and webms.
Praise be to the modders, our saviors

Nah, man. Dettlaff's a pretty cool dude. Would've let Bouclair burn down for him.

>the Duchess
She was expecting you to do your job, but instead of that, you've spent half a week slurping Regis' mandrake brew.

I have a save that is just after killing Imlerith and triggered Final Preparations at the inn. I'm level 29.

Is this a good place to start HoS, and thereafter B&W?

Should I complete my remaining side quests and treasure hunts before I do? And what about completing the Final Preparations sub-quests given by Yen, Triss and Ciri? Obviously I don't want to start Through Time and Space yet, but the others should be fair game right?

I'll be counting on you, user!

Until then, I at least have a pot of coffee to burn through.

>making Regis kill his bf and spend the rest of his life in hiding from his kin

I'm going to fuck Vivienne so hard that her feathers fall off

True, he might be hundreds of years old but in the end he's not a human, but a recluse human-like monster from a different, sentient race. Besides, it's not surprising in the least hat a hurt animal would strike back. Hell, he's a simpleton by human standards that avoids social contact. I'm not saying he's innocent, but certainly less guilty than Syanna, yet everyone seems to forget that because >muh dark and tragic past

Reminder that this general will be /Gwent/ for awhile until cyberpunk.

All jokes aside, that was an odd timeskip.
youtu.be/GuhE_P951Jc?t=520
I'm inclined to agree with him here- there might have been some cut content that would have justified the sudden timeskip and not made it odd that we just sat on our ass for 3 days doing jack shit.

Geralt's gwent addiction condemned his best bro to exile. I'm convinced he gave it up after Regis had to leave.

Shit I could go for some coffee right about now. Fucking 4:40am over here.

Look, we have the best example of what vampire can be in the form of Regis. He is a shining standard for vampire behavior, and is the vampire we get the most exposure to. As far as we're concerned, every vampire should act like that, because Regis can, and we all love Regis. We're naturally going to compare any vampire we see to him, regardless of the difference in their personality and motivations.
And Dettlaff simply fails to measure up. So we judge him hard.
And I'd be hard pressed to agree that he's less guilty than Syanna. Those previous murders I'll excuse, no questions asked. But the city burning is so extreme, so uncalled for, that I cannot excuse it. Shit man, I'd have been fine with him reducing the castle to rubble. But not the city. That's going too far, imo.

Here too, Californian represent

>implying Geralt could ever give up Gwent

Hope you're not one of those desert dwelling water stealing SoCal fucks :^)

>mfw
You're going to die alone because of it, Geralt. Gamble away the vineyard for that ultimate Skellige card, ya meme loving fuck.

I'm sure the time skip meant to indicate that they were searching for Detlaff off screen, but they couldn't find him until it was too late. It's that kind of scene that work well on the paper or in the book, when you can just describe it, but it hard to show in-game. The only way they could that that I can think of is adding a cutscene in between showing Geralt and Regis searching for Detlaff and failing in finding him or forcing player to spend three in-game days doing random shit before he will be able to move the main storyline forward, which also has it's fair share of flaws.

fuck no, I'm from the hick-end of Solano county.

Why does Geralt go to Emhyr's place to bathe?

Uncensored version please!

I sympathize, user, I really do. But I can't say I empathize
>mfw snuggled up right on the coast of the east bay and no more than an hour away from all the major bay area locales
Don't worry though, I'll be in much worse weather and company when I head off to the ass end of Oklahoma for basic training in July. Then you'll be able to laugh at me.

Because they can get rid of his lice there.

On an unrelated note, why doesn't Geralt have a dick? A year later and no modder has been kind enough to give Geralt his most important organ. Poor dickless Geralt, doomed to live a life without pleasure. No wonder he turns to Gwent for solace.

nah, man, Griffin armor looks like shiiiiiiit. Unless you're spamming igni as you main source of damage(which is not very effective), glyphs and talents have good enough sign intensity to bring you to 100% burning or high aard knockdown.

Griffin school techniques is a powerful talent for all specs though, because of the stamina regen. Recommend wearing some medium armor like wolven or manticore or using that runeword thing.

Because Emhyr's towels smell like Yen.

> Times passes slower in the Fantasyverse
> Syanna has been there for 3 normal days

G-guys, how long was that for her? Was that torture?

ha, we're literally a short drive away, who'da thunk. Good luck with training! I couldn't imagine going into the service, so god bless.

Geralt couldn't have a dick unless we modders find a way to give it proper physics. I guess a perma-boner would be fine too, but that is more boring.

So, to be clear, it's impossible for a human to become a Higher Vampire right?

Correct
They're a completely separate species. Think of them as aliens.

Ach that's a shame. Too bad Redkit never got released. We'd probably have seen something then.

I'm going to add estrogen to Regis' mandrake brew every time he makes it without him knowing about it

I mean, if I had a penis model on hand I could use with permissions, I could whip up a perma-boner mod, which would almost certainly be more than enough if you wanted casual dingle here and then

I am a hobbyist 3d modeller, who has imported custom models into the game before. So this isn't really hard.

hot

That's like asking if a human can become an elf.