There are actual Catholics on /his RIGHT NOW who would support the idea of a theocratic regime in which the Church and...

>there are actual Catholics on /his RIGHT NOW who would support the idea of a theocratic regime in which the Church and its canon law played a key role in the administration of the state

Yeah, I'd be down for that

Kill yourself

Can't

>being ok with Pope Cuckold being in charge of the state

>Oh boy, it's another "arrogant fedorafags making fun of christfags for wanting to make society congruent with their core beliefs" episode.

With the current pope, sure. I'm not even Catholic.

It's easier to argue for the expansion of Christian practice simultaneously with the expansion of democratic process.

Stupid frogposter

>for wanting to make society congruent with their core beliefs"
>we can't accomplish this with either the family or the church, so we'll get the state to do it
>implying this isn't pathetic

>Implying the failure of the family and church to maintain a religious society had nothing to do with outside influence and state action
>Implying using the state to change society is pathetic only when I disagree with it

>What is the Papal States
Shit was cash until France an their bitch Italy came and ruined everything. Literally was the Roman Empire too as they were under Byzantine rule so they were a successor to them.

Papal States were shit...

Underdeveloped and backwards backwater. Rome had the distinction of being particularly filthy out of all the Italian cities for most of its history under Papal administration

>404
>Evidence not found

I'm a Protestant and id be down for that.

Maybe you meant to post this in r/atheism instead?

in a few days, heads will began to roll.This board see christians condoning the mass killing and enslavement of others.

If such a thing ever happens you would have a Christian version of ISIS in few months. I was amazed how in the hell some of the 21st century muslims had fucked up beliefs, but it seems its not a "muslim" thing per se and any christian who thinks their precious state will never do such terrible things should take a look at the canonical law, and what happened to unbelievers, homosexuals or any kind of deviants which Church did not liked.

The only reason Christians don't chimpout is because they can't.

Reblogged and upboated, have some gold

well you can't attack the argument, because you fantasize a state that you can chimpout with impunity, so you attack the man

You're just screaming baseless accusations at Christians, saying they'd all behave like Isis because you have a pre conceived notion about them.

So yeah kid keep on being edgy, I remember my atheist phase too

Nothing related to be an atheist/edgy. The Christian law is clear. How will the ""Christian"" state reacts towards, homosexuality-atheists-heretics and other deviancy.. Go fucking read your own canonical law concerning heretics, homosexuals, laws about blasphemy

They will ban it and more than likely violently surpass it. Basically a Christian ISIS or a Christian Saudi Arabia

Personally I'm glad you taken offense and belong in the "but christianity is not like that" crowd my beef is not with you, my beef is with the Christian who read His Bible, who read his history, who WANTS to act, and fantasize a place and a time where he can act as such.

Again punishments for a lot of "sins" are clear you are very ignorant if you think your christian state will not commit isis tier executions to blasphemers, faggots, witches and the like.

You can keep attacking atheist here and think you gain good christian boy points by defending the faith on internet or rather than tipping fedora you can go read your canon I have to go to work so I will not be able to do your homework for you.

g*d bless.

meant for anyways gotta go to toil.