/twg/ - Total War General

throat singing edition

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Anime

Always better than Archaeon

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

What the fuck is wrong with legendary bot mortars being better than any other artillery being used by the bot?

Rollan!

daily reminder attila has 48 siege layouts
warhammer total war has 3

Well I mean
Attila is actually dangerous unlike Archaeon

daily reminder that you're a faggot

also rollan

First big patch when?

my wife's son works at ca and confirms that further works on wh have been cancelled

Attila rollan

Let me show you the dance of my people, dwarf!

tomorrow

Hey /twg/, are you excited to see all of your favorite lords and heroes from the Warhammer Fantasy universe in BotET ?

Why do these retards not have shields to go with one-handed swords?

no because the ui is utter trash and makes me want to puke whenever I look at it.

Roll

> he's not an understander of cost-efficiency

cuz they crossbowmen

shit went came to the wire

*went down to the wire

had 4 units of infantry and 2 xbowmen left vs 1 dwarf lord

he routed all of them and after i peppered him with the remaining ammo i charged the xbowmen in with the rallied swordsmen, they barely got him after like 3 more minutes of fighting.

it was a fucking level 1 lord

Hey user, that's okay. Because the UI and a whole lot of other problems are gonna be fixed in the next patch. They talk about the patch for this mod a whole lot, unlike the creators of a certain other Warhammer Fantasy game who don't seem want to talk about their stuff at all.

>not playing on Ultra unit-size

I was thinking about Bretonnia as an official faction the other night. What would be their faction "unique trait"? Something with artifacts, or religion maybe?
And going further, what trait would you give to other races?

BotET > TW:WH currently desu by a long shot

It handles like shit though, gotta admit that

>not playing with a super unit size and 40 units mod

Something like the Waaagh system but this time the Green Knight appears in the battlefield as an OP as fuck unit or something

>5 factions

Probably something chivalry related. Complete quests, build jousting arenas and do noble deeds to get a higher chivalry score.

Chaos Dwarfs and Dark Elves should have traits centered around slavery.

Knightly Virtues?

>stops time just so she can pretend not to hear a confession

>Total Shitposting General

t. gsg

FUCKING BANSHEE SHITS
AT LEAST THE OTHER HEROES ARE SOMEWHAT KILLABLE

There's literally no better use for time powers than to be as smug as possible

loli edition next bread?

getting pretty bored /twg/ , I really want to play as Beastmen for some reason. I also want some Blood and gore. I'll stop playing until one of those.

Can they even add blood and gore to this? How would it work since they don't have 1 on 1 animations anymore?

nonon legendary lord when?

Marika should have won

>

who win?

>saving a thumbnail

>he says, while posting a .gif made in anime style and in which he brings an unruly mob to attack the most harmless and helpless animes instead of fighting actually dangerous foes, as expected of a pleb

Are there any proper mods for unit sizes yet that don't fuck up the balance or are overly buggy?

You

Me

>there are adult men who watch japanese children's cartoons and think themselves better than bronies

Why dont we summon the elector counts anymore?

That guy over there

I had 4 units of crossbowmen pelt a single vampire count Wizard until he got into melee, and then had 2 units of demigryphs charge his rear as he was fighting a unit of swordsmen

He took 0 damage, his red bar didn't go down a single bit at all

I wonder exactly what the fuck happened there, if it was a glitch or something because that seems impossible

You cant kill a ghost

Ask Whiff, he's here to please you

seriously though, I'm actually pretty sure he doesn't have autism, unlike so many other modders

Its too mainstream now

Is the proper combat mod good?

Crossbows don't do much against lords, handgunners are much better but each shot does like 1 damage to banshees

If you want smug anime pictures, you should ask directly.

that gif is so cringy

We reformed into a absolute monarchy.

>japanese children's cartoons
>children's
Except that's wrong.

Oh good idea, with quests unlocking the different virtues and shit. Could work well

t. child

That gif is beautiful.

Attrition on a random knight of the realm unit every turn as the retards go questing into Athel Loren and never return.

>there are people in this thread that complain about anime

why are you on Veeky Forums? This is weeb central

I can't seem to find any decent images of lolis in full plate armor.

based

>Total Anime General

Most of them aren't officially aimed at children though.

>dozens of different boards
>about 7 or so are actually about anime

Hang yourself.

>there are adult men who are too insecure to not watch whatever the fuck they want

>how to request smug anime faces

Ogre Kingdoms when? I want to eat the Old World

No as in
Different anime / manga / LNs have different target audiences, and while some of them are meant for kids, many are not.

>implying
You're the one who suddenly decided that complaining about anime was a good idea and now look what's happening, the only off-topic anime posts in this thread are the nononposter and this one .
Have a smugger though.

"maturity is about doing what you want to do and not caring what people think about it" the manchild says as he plays his nintendo DS in public and adjusts his trenchcoat.

someone post it

>7 boards where you discuss anime
>68 where you can post anime
whats your point friend?

>if you dont watch niggers throw around a ball in a circle for an hour every day youre not a real man
>even my wifes son gets it!

>"maturity is about doing what you want to do and not caring what people think about it"
This ain't true, but maturity sure isn't about "knowing exactly what is correct for everyone to do and being a gigantic faggot and thread-derailer in a crusade to bring about righteousness". That's what feminazis do.

Another twg spammed with anime shit. Why do you always defend yourself with "but Veeky Forums is anime" no its not, most boards are NSFW but you dont see people spamming NSFW images in /wg/ so what gives you the right to spam it with anime ladies?

>/twg/- total anime shitposting general

off topic anime posts:
only tripfags are worse than animefags. they are a product of the same problem.

>using an imageboard like an imageboard is now spamming
how new r u

If you didn't complain they wouldn't have started dumping why do you shits never learn

CA SAVE US WITH NEW STUFF

no, maturity is being overweight and living in your parent's basement and watching cartoons.

So what you're saying is that we're being epic trolled, right? boy am I mad at those smug anime faces

Total War: LOTGH when?

>Fantasy manchildren ruined a once great history-focused board

>it takes 1 gif to derail a general

woah lads

I want a good ol' general about Total War, is it too much to ask?

Any rumors or news about the freelc of TT:W ?

Honestly this is better than fantasyfags v histfags

Now if only we could post about Total War while using anime pictures

Spongebob reaction pictures belong on /co/ then, while Osprey is only for /k/ and Veeky Forums and any reaction pictures from a movie belong on /tv/. Photographs that are not of CA, SEGA or GW news conferences or something now need to be posted on /p/ while technical questions about Total War belong on /g/. The only pictures that can be posted are screencaps of Total War and news from CA. Is that what you're saying?

Wew here we go, three way shitstorm who wants in

this. this user knows whats up

Never

First, you will need to SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

Now

but this is exactly the same

No user, you'll get to purchase your $7.99 DLCs the day CA announces them.

>anime

So much this, I dont even watch anime, but I have the pics saved for when some autist spergs out about it.