What haven't you gotten a power suit yet, Veeky Forums? It's been like a year, have you been putting it off that much?

What haven't you gotten a power suit yet, Veeky Forums? It's been like a year, have you been putting it off that much?

I doubt the veracity of that image.

As unsuccessful people often do

I already own my power suit. Money brooks brothers only $800

well, do you have any proof? Because it sounds suspiciously fake.

There is no possible proof anyone can provide

then why do you think such a bogus sounding story is real? An investor gave all this money to him despite having no real experience in the housing market, no prior relationship, and no money of his own to stake simply because he liked his suit? Nothing but a fantasy.

That's how life is sometimes.

Things happen that seem like fantasies and miracles. It's happened to me before, people would and have said i was bullshitting when I told them about it.

ok, tell me

While I agree this story is probably bullshit, you really shouldn't get so frustrated over it. Who cares?

it wasn't the story being fake that frustrated me, it was the other guy insisting that such a fake sounding story was real when he had absolutely no way of proving it

Real or fake, a suit has nothing to do with the story, or a person's success.

I have 4 suits and never wear them. One is a $5,000 suit. Literally no one gives a fuck. I wish I could give the suits back for my money.

What sells is a confident and knowledgeable approach. And yes a decent pair of slacks and tailored shirt. But suits? No one gives a fuck anymore.

With hard asset backed loans it's more about the deal than anything. If the flipper defaults the investor would foreclose.

Is that even that much? I mean he worked 7 days a week at lets average it to say 18 hours a day for four months, all the work being shit like painting and manual labor, all the while taking on the risk of the market not doing that well or defaulting on his loan etc.

even if it is true, to take a risk that high for a payout that's fairly low is pretty insane.

He went from minimum wage busting his ass to $100k in 4 months. That isn't bad at all

How do you find investors for this kind of thing?

I flip houses (slowly, using ordinary domestic owner-occupier mortgages) but would love to do this full time if I could get finance. I'm very successful at it.

The idiot could have bought 1000 cheeseburgers for that much

This

he
Y
wall St

I am here

I found my career wearing my dads run-down suit. Just saying, they'll see threw your bullshit way before they give credit to the quality of your attire.

Like I'm going to buy a 5000 dollar suit to convince a random investor to give me 400k for a random whim? COME ONNNNNNNNNN

My rich grandfather wants to buy me a suit.
But I'm trying to lose weight and worried it won't fit in a year.
Also worried that it will fit in a year.

I live in San Francisco. This is my power suit.

I live in my mom's basement. This is also my power suit.

i invest in $KNPD futures, this is my business attire

>simply because he liked his suit?
No, it means he gave him the money because the guy in the suit exuded confidence like a motherfucker.

I stalk women in national parks. This is my power suit.