Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
TakeItEasy (Moonie_)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
youtube.com/watch?v=nOfplXWiZOA
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41177755.1a263a5361.11223545
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41177755.1a263a5361.112236455a6a75.112a31415565
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344b9b.354555.15243541.113a.1a3a485161.1521354153
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

I want a cute swordswoman girlfriend.

so when ppl say "lf1m dps for X" is it fine if i join as a DPS swordsman?

>str getting buffed
>dex builds are all kill
STAT POTION FOR TP WHEN IMC?

good one

Peltastas are pure and cute!

Why would anyone use the keyboard control scheme?

>dps swordsman
nice joke

they mean archer or offensive wizard
if they want a swordsman they ask for a tank

To interact with objects

Because mouse contol sucks for skills that require charging and gamepad doesn't have enough buttons for skill bar.

Theoretically, if you sell a white boater on the market for 100m, would the bots buy the shit out of it in a heartbeat for them to sell for irl money?

>str getting buffed
time for a bunch of reroll parties

Meanwhile in Cawfee

This is why they need stat potions in the shop but IMC is too retarded for that.

Thanks Mafuyu.

I was thinking about either Krivis or Diev, does both work? I'm kinda scared about Krivis because I saw some posts about some upcoming nerfs to it, so I'm not sure. Diev seems to have a good synergy with Carnivory, but I'm not sure about the usefulness of statues.

Bots don't have 100m on a single char as thats an easy way to get flagged so no it would never sell.
100m btw is around $600 on legit sites so gl finding whales willing to spend $600 on the hat

>tank
it's Taunt they ask for, they know the truth.

How/where do I grind for specific recipes? I need to expand my team storage.

Nonimo and Beethoven, please come back.

How am I supposed to conduct a guild war when half of my aces are missing?

>gl finding whales willing to spend $600 on the hat
i think you underestimate how much whales are willing to blow on stupid shit. i've had guild members drop thousands on cosmetic gachas in other games (and still not get what they wanted)

Lucy, you have some 'splaining to do.

so were talking about 20-25m range then?

Pelt 3>Rodelero 2>???
I want an useful taunt bot build

When you google it yourself you cocksucker.

Cleric2Diev3Druid2 is cookie cutter.
You can probably make Cleric2Kriv2DievDruid2 or Cleric2Kriv1Diev2Druid2 if you want.
Someone with Kriv3 cleared ET but you need a dedicated party for this one.
Kriv1 gives you zaibas and daino.
Krivis2 for zaibas splash, divine might is kind of hard to pull off.
Kriv3 is for melstis (I heard it's going to be nerfed)
Diev1 gives you cd statue
Diev2 gives you owl.
Diev3 is for invulnerable statue (Most players ignore the invuln statue in my experience)

Drop Pelt3 for Pelt1, and get Hop3. Finestra gives block, which makes you tankier than more Pelt. You can Taunt a nearly-limitless amount of monsters with just Pelt1.

W-would a kind thaumaturge please make my boobies a bit bigger..?

Threadly reminder.

How do i stop myself from being addicted to my own alchemist potions? I'm drinking these babies like water

>want to be ugly
fukin baka

You could probably do Kriv1Diev2 to get 2 offensive skills if you want.

Probably yeah but you can sell it for 100m or higher if you can find a whale since whales can just purchase silver from silver sellers.

Previously on /tosg/ I asked some info about my build. Was going to fall asleep so I didn't think about it too much, I just realized my build was wrong. Later, I tried to remember who had given that bad piece of information to me. Pic related. Who should I force to buy me a Skill Reset now...? Damn you misinfo shitters.

Not to mention the cannoneer build has always been mislinked, even when recently the user who's working on it linked to the updated wip pasta

>Get to crab as elememe.
>Got 2 rotation of frost cloud/dark theurge and all of my other spells off.
>Crab is dead, my party didn't get a cube.
>Wondering what happened.
>Open inventory.
>Realise that I didn't equip my weapon.

I-I'm sorry, my party. I'm retarded.

but is it 100% confirm to even exist? I have loads of time to kill this weekend

The difference is that these whales need to rmt to get their hat and some whales have moral codes so an already small subsection of mmo players known as the whale is split even more by the requirement of "okay with rmt".

>You can Taunt a nearly-limitless amount of monsters with just Pelt1
How so? Also, would this be effective on an
>all CON build
since I've always assumed hoplites pour all their stats into DEX

>divine might is kind of hard to pull off.
You mean Divine Stigma. It's actually quite easy if you can gauge your party's kill speed. You can also stigma tree root crystals for a guaranteed buff every time.

Confirmed multiple times by both the koreans and international.

Hell all you have to do is check previous threads and you can see tons of proof.

Btw a single weekend won't do it as you'll only kill 30k or so, you'll probably need to kill alot more than that since theres people (who you can check on the kill rankings) who have alot more kills yet no drop

The Swashbuckling buff icon after using the skill breaks the 5 monster max-aggro limit. Using the skill only taunts 11 monsters, but if you run around the room next to monsters, they'll ALL aggro you, as if the limit didn't exist.

Pelt3 is a meme.

The cookie cutter pastebin had wrong skill allocations and had wrong builds too. I had to remove it from the OP. I don't know if I should put up another pastebin for it.

thanks mate

are gold/silver mobs guaranteed to give it? or do they only give more chances?

>its this missinfo again

>gl finding whales willing to spend $600

You'd be surprised user

youtube.com/watch?v=nOfplXWiZOA

No gold/silver mobs are worthless since they have set drop lists which DO NOT include white boater.

Can I make a build to summon infinite shit that fights for me?

Because that's not how it works. Take a wizard into the 130 dungeon and run around.

oh, so no point to actually kill and hunt them?

thank you matey

paladin's conversion

There's an aggro cap for players, unless you individually hit more monsters. Swashbuckling breaks/raises that cap. Never had a situation where Lv5 Swash was not enough.

Gamepad has plenty of buttons unless you go 7 different fucking circles.

Than you've never been to ET

I'm too lazy to reroll, and I wouldn't want to buy a reset pot with my real money (already broke as fuck). What the hell do I do? That's my build so far, currently level 76/13

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41177755.1a263a5361.11223545

I need a bit of help ;_;

L2+R2 gives another 20 slots on controller giving a total of 40 slots.

Post evidence to support this claim. Like I said, take a wizard into the 130 dungeon. Or run around a populated Demon Prison District 2, and post the evidence.

Should I go 2:1 int:con or druid or just get enough con to survive and dump the rest in int? 3:1 maybe?

It doesn't matter

I always thought DokiDoki was a cute guild but they are actually in fact very lewd.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41177755.1a263a5361.112236455a6a75.112a31415565
Rest is up to you.

Did you fail english? He's telling you you fucked up by not having DM at 5.

Oh the irony, did you fail at english user?
Hes saying that the tosg pastebin said to take 3/5 DM yet its bad and 5/5 is the standard.

Did you fail life? I understood his answer, but I had put DM at 3 because I trusted the cookie cutter pasta build, retard. That's why I'm irritated.

76? just reroll

Thanks familia. May I ask you why you kept Zemyna low? I thought it was good as a supporting skill, sorry if it's a stupid question.

Just buy a stat reset goy :^)

I don't fall for memes.

Will do.

What's up with the white mob spawn rate? I find at least 2 everyday.

Why are you complaining?

When's Cattly!

I just find it weird.

I don't want to spend 7,91 bucks, sigh

To think I had 99 tp and bought a token

It's still a lot of hours in the game, I completed all the quests up to the horrific Gytis Settlement Area and I don't want to go through that hell again any soon

Its not unredeemable, its just slightly subpar.
Why worry about not having a perfect build?
Just live with it and move on, its not like you won't get into parties with it as people won't even notice, as long as you've got heal 10 you're assured a spot in grinding groups all the way to 280

He died in the shooting in Orlando, sorry.

>tfw 5m/h exp in Storage
>tfw they don't spam for some kind of AoE and party main source of dmg is a Kino3
I can so much as a tauntbot

But that doesn't allow me to summon anything user

How cute.

Yeah, nothing wrong with it, except that you will reroll after you play 10x of current type.

But seriously, level 76 is really really. I usually complete quest up to that point in 3 days of casual play, and that's already considered slow.

find another party

Keyboard has 40 shortcuts as well. All with a single button press. Gamepad requires you to press multiple buttons. Keyboard is just smoother to play with.

Waiting to see torch event
If it doesn't spawn i leave for sure

>you will reroll after you play 10x of current type.

Not sure I understand kek

Except when it comes to movement, aiming and general relaxedness.

The controller is quite comfy

Oh I never used a pastebin before cause I'm not a dumb faggot who can't think for himself and have to use cookie cutter shit from the pastebin.
It's your fault for believing the pastebin like a fucking moron.

>level 76
Just reroll, you can get there in 2 days.

Either you or the DDs are doing something wrong

Is Rodelero3 ever worth it over Rodelero2?
I understand High Kick plus Slithering is a lot of strike damage, but giving up a circle of Fencer seems bad.

Also, the STR buff to swordies that kToS is finally getting seems really bad for Fencer builds. I guess Fencer is going to end being even more of a non-damage class.

I have 1000 TP, what do I spend it on?

Arrow keys are comfy, and they aim just as easily as the controller. I don't know what general relaxedness you're talking about as I use the keyboard pretty relaxed.

>Not posting the full version

Be like this user and go full str fencer than :^)

>Arrow keys are comfy
You are kidding, right?

Wait for new costumes this coming maintenance.

>Be like this user and go full str fencer than :^)
Please, user. I can only fit so many memes into one character.

Needing to unequip weapons for polishing is the dumbest shit ever

Why is that a thing honestly

We have single target dps only

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344b9b.354555.15243541.113a.1a3a485161.1521354153

I don't know what I'm doing

This is a blue board, user.

I already have the only costume I care about (Peltasta Master)