>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/4613115
strawpoll.me/10441329/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>archer playthough
>beat marian madness and pumpkin moon
>finally get stake launcher and spend 10 plat making it unreal
>still weaker than daedalus stormbow
the fuck is wrong with this weapon
the fuck is wrong with holy arrows

There is no such thing as balance when it comes to patches, just new shit thrown in where ever feels good at the time.

>using the build prompts as the OP
no, bad user!

new must ALWAYS be better than old!

>complaining about balance in a game balanced by red
How's that honey slime exploit working out for ya

Do you mean you can get infinite invulnerability frames using a slime trapped in honey just like a spike used to do?

Yes

Damn sauce?
That bitch needs a dingus in her mouth

why do people play 1 class on playthrough?

I switch gear and class all the time.

Threads off to a great start

Early game mage sucks

I play a combat summoner
Dressed in a robe but secretly decked out in full armor n sheit

It can be a nice incentive to try out weapons you may not have otherwise because you either got them too late or there are just better options in other playstyles.

Almost ready to start building some houses

Ignore the shitty little house at the bottom left, I was just using it for testing out walls and paint schemes, I'm going to gussy it up later

"NO MOUNTS NOR WINGS, ONLY HOOKS"

ANONYMOUS SHITPOSTER PROUDLY PRESENTING

"ULTIMATE CONTROL" FISHRON ARENA

Enjoy a chtulunad in your ass

Enjoy your tornadoes.

>not vortex armor so you can have stealth bonuses while swinging super fast
200% shamefur dispray

FUCK GUYS IT DOESN'T WORK

Cute. Post when theres a bit more going on with it bro. Looks nice though.

You could try putting that up higher - I don't know how far the tornadoes reach but that should help. You'll also likely want more than one perch.

Gravity potion maybe?

majestic x3

I raped him in the first try using the daedalus stormbow like I always do but I had to use the ufo and couldn't use that shitty arena.

Getting there

It's definitely starting to look more cohesive. Keep it up!

Imma steal that

I NEED THIS

ded

Do these sail banners look bad?

Look kinda plain. Maybe try a flair of painted rune wall? Or some kinda actuated hammered blocks?

Shape is good since they look like stretched fabric (I mean the sail banners as such look like that anyway), but they're too empty.

However, you could make decorations on them by using bits and pieces of other walls in the middle, like some of those wallpaper walls for example, some have pretty nice patterns.

Just paint on them dude.

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Crimson. Better music, monsters aren't fucking slow as shit, and I don't fall all the fucking time yet there's a big risk of going there earlygame.

Contagion

Oh, you've reminded me of strawpoll.me/10441329/r

In the end Large Worlds seem to be the majority.
Are y'all crazy or something?

I see no point in running around in a small world, and large worlds actually feel challenging and, well, big. More resources, more space, more caves.

Corruption

>Better music
>Purple gives it better atmosphere
>Worldgen is dangerous and challenging early-game
>Enemies don't make those god-awful noises that get old in 2 seconds
>Eater is more fun than Brain
>The idea of a corrupted world is cooler than a world of flesh
>It also makes more sense, as it is literally corrupting the world
>Items from Shadow orbs are more useful than the Hearts

And a little sprinkle of nostalgia

>>Eater is more fun than Brain
>swing just about anything in its face, ded
>a variation on the cave theme is better
memes

Pre-hardmode it takes under ten minutes real time to set up a rail system from your spawn point to the ocean with all the effort of holding a mouse button down, and all it costs is a bit of wood and a bunch of ore that it so common you eventually stop bothering to dig it up. By hardmode you've got options like the Mechanical Cart and teleporters, and even just running with wings and Frostspark Boots is pretty fast.

I can't imagine playing a Medium world, let alone a small one.

Good night Veeky Forums.
You better be here when i wake up again

Way too big for no benefit. It's not like you can run out of resources in a Medium world.

That's always brought up, but imo that doesn't matter. Indeed you setup a rail/teleporter in any world and travel times are no longer relevant, but the thing is it's not like all that space is adding anything to your experience. You'll either build all your things right next to each other and then the huge world is pointless, or you'll build them on different thematic places and they'll end up so far apart you'll just travel on your floating rails or taking teleporters everywhere.
Bang, now the feeling of travelling your world is gone. On a Medium world you can set up building on various places and they'll be on short distances of one another, negating the absolute necessity for teleporters/rails that Large worlds have and making shit feel more homely.

That's just for singleplayer tho, Large worlds do help a lot on multiplayer.

I get the enjoyment of feeling like I'm in a place rather than a box. Shit like biomes smaller than a screen is just hilarious.

Which is why you play Medium and not Small.

I'd have extra-large, but I like using only what the game gives me. Actually, me and 2 friends have server-side characters that play on an extra-large world, because we basically have 3x the mining power.

You're not the boss of me.

Perfect worldsize for me would be slightly wider world than Medium, and the same height as Large.
Large worlds are too wide in my opinion

Maybe it's because I've played so much Minecraft, but small and medium worlds just seem way too small. Even large worlds can feel too small to me at times. Exploration is one of my favorite things, so the more there is to explore, the happier I am.

I only played a couple hours of Minecraft and that game sucks.

Also, what is there to explore in a Large World you can't explore in smaller sizes? After a bit of time exploring the underground is completely pointless unless you're hunting for specific statues, and you know from the start that there is nothing on the surface.

I like exploring for exploration's sake, dude. That's why I said "more to explore" and not "more statues to find".

Oh well, that is fair enough then.

I've always lamented the lack of smaller, but still complex structures scattered around the world. That's one of the very few things that Starbound got kinda right, though there was never anything of interest in the structures in Starbound.

There's so much bullshit in Starbound I wish Terraria had

Why the fuck is a wired rail system in that game but not one like Terraria where it would actually be fun and useful