Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

Paladins beginners guide
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29-Paladins-Beginner-s-Guide

/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

smitedatamining.com/smite-3-11-datamining-terra-and-earlang-extra-info-summer-event-passive-reworks-new-maps-and-new-items/
twitter.com/eGrFleeur/status/743626897091928064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COCKS

Oi!

Threadly reminder to play the better game.

post more widow

hhahahahaha xd i piss myself everytime, gurls with le dicks cum xdxdxdxd i cant stop laffing xdxdxdxd this is good meme penis penis penis penis penis xdxdxdxdxd look at me i said penis xdxdxdxd

> Expelled Hel
> Aphra Cadabra
> Nemesis tier 2
All my money for all the thighs

>Im so proud of myself to have cropped this face out this shitty drawing that I must post it every minute

eat shit

10th for anime is gay

penis

God damn the mindfucks of this game. It's fucking chess.

>Trying our hardest to push point in a really close match
>Hear enemy Barik announce his ult and see Grohk shield go up
>Decide it's time to ult and protect the team
>I WILL NOT DIE, NOT YET AMIGO
>Screen shaking like fuck because I'm swallowing rockets like I'm Aphrodite
>As the ult expires
>SURGING WINNNDDDD POWEEEERRRRRR
>Evie ice block
>Somehow we kill grohk before Evie ice guarantees a penta
>Shooting at literally nothing now just hoping my little flame is doing something
>"Oh hey we won"

Close matches are awful. I just want 100% winrate and all pubstomps.

Sick Winston gameplay.

i guess you were in the ''hot seat'' *Guitar strum*

Counterbuilding and CC combos are skill. You should always be watching the builds of the enemy and comboing with your teammates

STUPID SEXY FERNANDO

>sitting in queue for over 10 minutes

ded game

HiRez giving away any free stuff during dreamhack?

clash is bugged

avg smite player folks

im the one who cropped that face asshole

I want to fuck that ghost

That would explain a lot of why nobody knows how to fucking do anything.

Yeah they are Letting you have free look at their new chest you can purchase stuff out off.

Still the worst character this patch

>21 IPs and 27 posts
Highest quality thread we've had so far in a while.

You little shit I hope forced 20 rapes your ass

>not kinessa

Just had a question

We had a power outage for half an hour and my internet didn't work when it got back up, was connected and it said I had an Internet connection

However, I could still play smite, but while playing smite I couldn't go on anything on the Internet, Xbox, other games on my desktop, Skype, etc

Does anyone know how come? I'm genuinely curious

>8 minutes ago

>Carbine
>"We weren't pleased with how this weapon felt. Although the Carbine mode is not Kinessa's focus, these changes should make the weapon feel better to use."

>Make the weapon worse in nearly every way
I don't understand Hi-Rez/Drybear/Whoever. I just decided to pick Kinessa to see how she was cause I used to really like playing around her carbine, and oh man it just feels terrible to play with.

Carbine? You mean they changed her machine gun mode?

Yeah it was too good and people were using it over the sniper mode.

Yes they call it carbine in the patch notes.

Well shit, guess I'll never touch her again.

It's literally just 5 damage off the rifle and she shoots a fraction of a second faster.

smitegame.com/ni-dieux-ni-maitres/
Set language to français
Link to fagbook
Free Liberte skin

It's also:

Now has accuracy bloom from firing.
Now has dynamic damage fall off.
Plus (though this wasn't a direct change too it) carbine doesn't have the 40% increased damage that the old Critical Hits card used to give.

Oh yeah that stuff actually matters a ton. I've had fun with the daze on carbine hits card though.

smitedatamining.com/smite-3-11-datamining-terra-and-earlang-extra-info-summer-event-passive-reworks-new-maps-and-new-items/

>2 protections per God near Aphrodite
Are they insane? That's such a useless passive.
>Wow, a whole 18 protections in a full scale team fight.
Yes, I'm sure that'll help a lot for Aphrodite. What's this stupid trend they still have of making bad passives?

Vulcan's new passive is one of those hot "passive that only affects one ability" things.

Lol. Wouldn't be surprised. I split 80% of my time on Awilix, Cabrakan, Arachne, and Nox in that order but so many people will instalock or lock regardless of team comp they must only be playing one character

It sounds like an okay card, though I can't say much about daze. I know it's supposed to make your shots more inaccurate, but I can't recall ever being affected by it. So it's either something so small that I barely pay any attention to it, or it's just the people I've played against haven't been running anything to daze.

why would they touch Ne Zha's passive?
It's actually good.

The Odin passive looks exciting at least. Finally he'll have some sustain as a solo laner.

Daze's effectiveness depends on who you're fighting. If you're having a carbine battle with another Kinessa, Buck, Ruckus, or Androxus it'll give you the win; otherwise it's meh.

Yeah that definitely sounds useless. Don't like what you pointed out about Vulcan's passive either, and the Ne Zha change is odd to me. Odin's seems alright, though I assume that when they say enemy they only mean other gods and not minions too cause that sounds silly.

sauce

That skin is literally shit.

Smite is alive, trust me.

Nurse pantsu.

Clash is bugged nigga read the threads.

>expecting clash fags to have intelligence

brb wiping egg off face

>Im rank 5 neith with kawaii skin
>I will be good
>feeds
Im fucking handing you the kills nigger and you backflip away

When I get enough fucking gems, Im gonna buy this skin.
And then cum on my screen.

Hit me with a bukkake of requests.

Quality guaranteed!

Bomb king holding a pair of spherical bombs together shouting "BUM KING"

Lewd artemis.

Thanatos and Isis having consensual protected sex in the missionary position.

slutty bellona

Apollo listening to Katy Perry and realizing modern music is shit.

Even though I suck at chiron and the voice could get irritating. This skin looks great and I fucking love the the card.

Anal vore of Awilix next to Nox unbirthing Thanatos & Nem.

Smite being an actual good game.

Just played a one hour Duel with Bachus, this fucking guy sucked so bad but cause he was Jing Wei he would just fly towards the middle of the map, clear a lane, and tank my tower.

Duel is bs, everytime I kiled him he only got 30 seconds, ONLY after the hour did he get 40 seconds,
Each time I died it added on time, first 30, then 40, then 50.
Broken as shit

Why the fuck would you play Joust? Of course it's fucking broken, people actually think 1v1s matter when everything is based so heavily on matchup.

quick duel matches to work on my builds and lane clear lel
I lost as soon as I didn't choose a hunter tbqh

But... Just play Conquest. You learn everything you need to there. I mean if you're shit you'll get raged at, but you learn much faster by being thrown in the deep end. Fuck, watch streams and you'll learn faster.

>Just play Conquest

Don't listen to this person.

Conquest is awful and Hi-rez needs to fix it, but they never will.

Fucking do it. Every single shitter that cannot play the game well is either new, or an Arena or Joust main I shit you not.

Conquest isn't that bad. Only complaint I heard is the jungle is too small and that only affects jungling and maybe support

and mid lane.

bukkake

>ywn share a bed with zapman and wake up to this

twitter.com/eGrFleeur/status/743626897091928064

>another god with pets
>Geb 2.0
Fucking Hirez

I'm not a shitter, I'm decent in Cockquest, i just wanted to duel real quick with Bachbro ;-;

Damn, they really turned this game into a shittier, more cluttered version of Overwatch huh

Reminder that the Hou Yeezus is the best adc.

>people on the reddit think surrendering a smite game means you quit EVERYTHING IN LIFE AND YOU LOSE HONOR
holy fuck someone get those nerds a fucking life.

lmao fucking zapman thats adorable, also his girlfriend is fucking hot.

duel shouldn't have objectives, winning should be based on whoever reach x amount of kills first. The respawn timers and objectives just reward autistic pve bots

fuck why did I reply to this palacuck I meant

Fucking love paladins guys

shame overwatch is strictly better

Farmquest is boring, nobody wants to play minion wack-a-mole for 40+ minutes.

Only reason I can't get into paragons is because they only have the farming simulator mode. Plus the retards dev put last hitting in so it's even more wack-a-mole in paragons.

>Open smite for the first time in a couple of weeks
>Queue clash for 5 minutes no game
>Queue conquest for another 5 minutes no game
uh... so... i'm just gonna leave.
maybe tomorrow i can find a game.

Queues are bugged at the moment.

You morons are acting like these changes have gone through. Datamining brings up all kinds of shit that never makes it into the game.

I hope they bring the cripple back to Chiron's 1 again.

I play on ps4 and on the website it says I need my smitegame/hi rez login for stuff. What is my login? I don't recall having to make one on ps4?

>I play on ps4

>blob face moe tard
>thinks he can make fun of the others

>I play on ps4

>ps4

Is Fafnir worth buying? I don't have the god pack on my new account and don't really want to buy it right now.

>I play on ps4

>I play on ps4

>has autism for shittily drawn manga characters

instead of laughing at ps4 owners why don't you laugh at the living joke that you are ?

>I play on ps4

Stop being racist. Consolers are friends, not food.

>Not liking Chinese cartoons
Do you even know where you are?

you don't even play the game you empty headed cuck, you just shit down this thread all day along with the other retards and think that makes you cool to take part in this collective cancer

>I play on PS4