/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are old set bonuses still disabled in timewalking and if your character is the appropriate level?

D R U I D S

cute owl

Who /shaman/ here?

Made an Orc Warlock so I could flash my totally original idea of mogging the Replica Staff

What spec should I play?

The one you enjoy the most

Yes.

destruction is really the only fun one
t. every class and spec at 100

Will pre-Legion gear enchants be restricted to low ilvl gear, similar to the current 600ilvl maximum for pre-WoD enchants?

How does it do in minigames?

What's the best choice for small garrison buildings?

Forge gives all of your gear indestructible if you have a follower on it and speak to them. That alone saves you thousands of gold over time.

chaos bolt fucks squishies to death before they even have a chance to fight back

need eu bf

I use bank one, salvage and enchanter just for cosmetic effects. Will replace enchanter with pre-patch, because cosmetic enchants will be available from transmog npc.

>cosmetic enchants will be available from transmog npc.
They will? Hot damn. Now I won't have to go through a million LFG open garrisons to find someone with an enchanting hut and follower now.

Yeah, on PTR you can apply them from transmog guy, you can also hide enchant effect completely.

Will the new camera mode be available next patch

Also when is next patch

Returning player here

Yes

Two to Three Weeks (Maybe)

Welcome back

who /outlaw/ here

heck yeah my dude

>gnome

but why

Revamped Dragons of Nightmare look interesting.

Those classic Vanilla zones too

if you guys don't mind me askin,

I'm leveling a warrior for the first time, which is more fun, arms or fury?

tbqh protection

So are totems still a thing?

I'm leveling as resto and I just realized I only have 3 totems.
I'm not even allowed to use magma totem because it doesn't fit with the healing fantasy.

For leveling? Prot.

What are the best eu servers? I wanna roll a bunch of new toons in legion

Fury if you like just fucking shit up with burst, but it's very squishy. Prot is the most solid leveling spec atm.

Movie rip when?

Can't believe I said toons

oh well

JUST

>he doesn't have 5 dollars

>His smile and optimism: gone.

How bad is the movie?

>try MM hunter
>Barrage
>mfw

if you're a normie you'll love it
if you care even remotely about the lore and trying to understand what a movie is beyond the action scenes and the (mostly) shit cgi then you'll hate it

It's fucking great. The amount of hate it's getting is just retarded.

better then the hobbit not as good as lotr

>Decide to try affliction in the PTR
>Give everyone super aids

They made the DOTs spread so fucking often now, god damn

1$ has been deposited into your account

..?

Is it worth coming back to this game? Do blizz care about the community? Does the new patch look hopeful?

Some of my friends getting back into the game makes me want to try it, but it just seems to get bombarded by hate and negativiity almost anywhere I look.

It's not shit, but it's not good either. If you don't know the games and lore going in you're not gonna know what the fuck's going on and if you do you're gonna be pissed at how much they changed.

It's a pretty alright movie. I'd say it's good.
The biggest flaw is that things are cut so aggressively that lots of scenes don't have much impact to them. Maybe this will be changed for a director's cut, but the movie just jumps around too much.

Haven't played in..I dunno, a month and a half? Have they implemented any of the pre-Legion stuff or is it still just the end of WoD stuff and the special items for the movie?

PTR is up with the pre-patch content

wew

>Is it worth coming back to this game?

That depends

>Do blizz care about the community?

No.

>Does the new patch look hopeful?

Yes.

Legion will be better than WoD, much better. That doesn't mean it's going to be good though. The game is probably worth playing for the first few months, which is usually longer than most people play other AAA titles anyways.

So it's worth it if you want to experience the launch of an expansion which is always fun for everyone, but if you want some guarantee that it will be amazing for every patch then no one can say that for certain.

It's worse than any LotR movie, I'd say it's something like a Hobbit on quality. It's worth to check it at least once, but don't expect anything special - it's just a very-very average fantasy movie.

Is this really the big bad of the next expansion?

Why must ALL the Old Gods be tentacle monsters? Does Blizzard have absolutely no creativity left?

post yfw legionbabbys will never ever have the brawler shirt

I have a question. So I logged in the other day after about a month or two away from the game. I received the touring rocket mount on a new character I made via mail. Thing is I thought mounts were account bound? But none of my other characters have it. The thing is soulbound too so I can't give it to my other characters. If I level up my character enough to use it will it become available on each account or what happens from here? Is it bound to my new character?

OUTTA MY WAY HORDE FUCKING SHITS

I'm about a couple days away from getting my Captain title. Should I make a prot pally named Captain America or a hunter named Captain Canada?

Cool. What's the likely ETA on main client implementation then?

They're all basically Lovecraft-lite entities. I mean look at their powers, names, etc.

They committed to making them all like that with C'thun pretty much

when did he get so old

Kill yourself

I suppose, but it seems like games like Bloodborne are able to take "Lovecraftian" influence and still forge it into something interesting and unique when it comes to bosses.

Blizzard just seems like they really don't understand Lovecraft beyond "tentacles and the deep ocean".

>hfw he realized how shitty his life actually is

I think that's because while those horror's are the inspiration for the old gods, blizzard has really given them a life of their own.
They're huge, tantacled monsters that reach far and deep into the earth. They way they've "anchored" themselves to their host planet seems like tentacles are the way to go when designing these.

I miss her...

>shitters that got it in WoD or WoD prepatch

Lmao

Haven't looked at the patch notes yet in PTR, will humans still be the best race for pvp in Legion?

is this better my dude

it wasn't accessible in the prepatch.

enough that I got it before they remove it for legion

Looking for a screenshot of a forum post of a guy who pretends to be over the top casual, asking for blizzard to dumb down the game even more, and a bluepost agreeing with the poster,

WHERE'S MY FUCKING FEL IMP, BLIZZ?!
I WANT TO HEAR RICHARD HORVITZ SCREAMING IN MY EARS

>legion launches in 13 weeks
>PvP is still an unmitigated disaster
>melee absolute rape everything
>casters literally have 0 uptime and can't peal anything

This will be the worst expansion for PvP yet.

And this will greatly upset the 10 people who still try to PvP in this game.

>tfw I really want to raid in legion but my work schedule is all over the place so I can't commit to a guild

Which class is best fit for leveling while fapping?

Paladin. From time immemorial it was always the best class to level while fapping. You could actually afk mid battle in vanilla on a paladin because they never died to a single mob and auto attacking was enough, and even today they are the easiest just ask Nizbun who is constantly jerking off in a call to mumi's voice while raiding on his paladin.

hunter or boomkin

hunter

>just resub'd
>playing my old survival hunter
>get into a dungeon with another hunter
>I'm doing like, 6K DPS
>other hunter is spraying 4 billion bullets a second and doing 16k DPS
>the rest of the group starts mocking me.

>Almost down Heroic Mannoroth with a Pug at 715
>First time doing it
>Last Phase
>Internet dies
>Sisters have been kicking the power box to it while waiting for their shitty minecraft videos to load
>Everyone is up my ass about fucking flipping out
>Arguement goes where they bitch about me having no job while I remind them they all owe me cash in the hundreds...

I feel justified in buying the fucking Mythic mount now, I keep trying to work towards it and yet there are no guild hiring people getting into Mythic. Only Heroic catchup or Late Mythic, I have no time to do it as I am lamblasted with people complaining I spend too much time on my Computer then a job when I am currently job hunting and getting ready to go back to college

Sorry if that seems like the most retarded thing to do when 'HURR DURR MYTHIC IS EASY'

>plays huntard
>watches anime

You deserve it.

Just use the barrage off cd and win the game, m8.

>decide to try out PvP
>no PvP gear
>decide to do skirmishes to get PvP gear
>first match I'm paired with a full PvP geared tryhard that calls me useless because I have no PvP gear

Yeah sure buddy I'll take your advice to heart and buy some PvP gear with the zero (0) Valor/Conquest I've accumulated during the course of the expansion.
Jesus fuck no wonder people don't play this shitty fucking minigame.

Hey guys

>only pulling 16k
>acting like he's good

New player here, was playing horde on Illidan but would like to try an alliance character. What's a good server for Alliance? Preferable a pvp server. Ty!

Yeah ignore them
I'm thankful that it won't be much of a problem in legion, but the PvP gear grind is not fun at all

should've played a game where casters are allowed to do things other than stand still

Moon Guard

New player here, was playing horde on Illidan but would like to try an alliance character. What's a good server for Alliance? Preferable a pvp server. Ty!

emerald dream is good for alli and horde

wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

Stay away from RP realms.

>Try out all classes during Legion beta to try to find the one i want to main in Legion
>Finally decide on a class
>Resub to WoW to level them
>But they're still the WoD iteration of that class and not fun or interesting to play at all
>Feel like i wasted 13€

Fuck. Should've just waited until Prepatch until subbing. What do?

kek

i love you xindie!

He said the rest of the group.

>the eternal 'orbiter'

Yeah, went with Sargeras.

>€

What will be the objective best class for dps in legion?