/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3059

Rivalries and Showdowns Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

boardgame-online.com?page=joingame&g=k3tN&k=fON
pastebin.com/JahJptCp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

emi

Nth for a Happy Hana!

There's hope for everyone.

Bros.

Yes, he did all of the Act 2 intro videos.
They say it was completely voluntary too, they weren't planning anything of the sort but he just burst in to the IRC one day and offered to do 'em. Real bro-some, that is.

Lilly

Of course there is. Thanks to the grace of Chaos. The future is ever uncertain.

Nth for a happy Hana!

>00:00:00
nice

Emi is love

They're All Lovely People

10th for annoyed Hana!

Emi is life.

That's a stupid fucking image. She doesn't sing, she never sings. Fat fingered fuck with your lying waifu fuck you

Does chibianon still exist?

Precise.

>she doesn't sing

Hate to have to say goodnight at the start of a new thread but I got a long day tomorrow. Night /ksg/. Love you guys.

She doesn't though.

Goodnight. Sleep well.

Literally how the fuck is this place still going

It's based off of the Music clipart in the game.

Also, in the Alpha version, she played music.

Didn't you post last thread without your trip

He has to shit and shower at his friends place nowadays.

I just realized this picture is an old Hisao looking at memories past from his years at Yamaku.

Only slightly depressing.

No?

That doesn't make her a singer.

>only slightly depressing

only slightly

We're all sad lonely loners walking the path of lonliness

Oh, I got you mixed up with another hanako trip

Share more katawa reaction images

Alright, starting the Board Game Online lobby now.
This is a multiplayer board game with the typical roll-to-the-goal objective, with a lot of silly and crazy things thrown into the mechanics, including adult themes and pop culture references.
boardgame-online.com?page=joingame&g=k3tN&k=fON
Gonna be taking people in for the next ~30 minutes or when/if we get too full. Feel free to register real quick if you want to track your score.
As an added bonus, the winner of the first game may choose a Steam game from my small library of cheap ones if they so desire.

I'm also open to a voice chat but don't have the means to set one up outside of a Steam room.

Hey there, it's good to see you again.
And now, what you well know you deserve.
Thanks, doc.

Most images are reaction images, aren't they? I like the Hanako in this one.

We have pictures of Shizune being nice, but that doesn't men she is.

Hisao confirmed to live to a ripe old age with Lilly as his lovely wife.

We're all lovely people too.

There are no pictures of Shizune being nice, only pictures of her manipulating people

no thanks

My mistake, sorry.

You take that back.

Its true though, I'm not going to lie on the internet.

>More KS Reaction Images
>"Oh! I have a bunch on my old flash drive from the original /KSG/ back when we were on /v/!"
>90% of the pictures in the folder are just people being sad

Huh... Well there's still some to pick through.

Who's the girl by the bed? Can't recognize her.

The only route where Hisao would most realistically live to a ripe old age is Emi's.

The girl from the start of the game that he met in the forest and gave him the love letter.

>90% of the pictures in the folder are just people being sad
I don't know what you were expecting.

This is a decent reaction, right? Or did people want established memes? I can also crop things.

Pretty sure it's Iwanko.

These look a lot better when isolated.

Keep your headcanons to yourself. Thinking Hisao and Lilly would have an open relationship with Hanako is such a blatant misreading of her character that I doubt any of your interpretations about the game.

Do you ever get the urge to just pack up everything and start over?

I used to, but not anymore... I guess that's a good thing.

This

Lets be honest here, anyone who's enough of a cuck to stay with lilly after she pulls the scotland stunt would be enough of a cuck to let Lilly have an open relationship.

shes visiting him in the hospital or what?

It's easier to deal with when you haven't even started yet.
I know the feeling though. Or at least the fear of it.

I think he gets his act together in all the routes. The game is such a short span of time, it's no more outrageous to think he only develops good habits in Emi's route then to assume he falls out of them after her route.

I think I've been pretty open about how much I dislike my early writing and that storyline. That's why I mostly abandoned it.

For every story where someone moves away and starts a brilliant new life theres 50 more where it turns out their issues were part of them and not their surroundings.

It's meant to be something along the lines of "Hisao went into a coma after his first heart attack and his time at the school was just a dream. Iwanako sets with him hoping he'll wake up one day."

The original image had text basically saying that Hisao is in a coma and is imaging the events of Katawa Shoujo while Iwanako is waiting by his side for him to wake up.

Emi's is the only route where its shown that he deals with his health problems beyond medication and she's the only one that will really keep him in good physical condition

>Captcha: Select all images of Tea

ok that's sad.
I want to play the game again, i wanna feel miserable.

True. But I'm saying it's out of character for Hanako.

Good. But I doubt if you have learned from your mistakes.

Still recruiting potential players for a round of Board Game Online. We need at least 5 players for a comfy experience, I think. It's fully in-browser and you can play unregistered as a Guest unless they've changed that. The game will take about an hour at most.
Oi Fluff, would you be up for a round of BGO?

Enjoy your coffee.

Hanako is pretty pathetic, she plays along with being Lilly and Hisao's little pet so she'll probably do that too.

>liking rin's route

>>Captcha: Select all images of Tea

been there done that...
Just opened it, holy fuck that music hits like a fucking brick. So cheery and full of optimism, yet dreadfully foreshadowing the sea of despair ahead.

pastebin.com/JahJptCp

>character who won't say no to rape
>saying no to a threeway

Again, that's a big assumption.

His health scare at the end of Lilly's route, as well as her staying and the two of them dedicating to a life together, is just as likely to jar him into taking better care of himself. Likewise, he hasn't been at Yamaku very long in Hanako's route and may still develop good habits.

Hisao's health never comes up in Shizune's route but his drive to succeed and meet Shizune again is a great motivator for him. Even in Rin's route, after overcoming his depression, he could start exercising, especially if he and Rin continue to hang out with Emi who wants him to be healthy so he can take care of Rin after she's gone.

Thanks for the invite, but I'm doing stuff in between posting before work tonight. Thank you, though.

Gave it the ol' College try, but it disconnected me and wouldn't let me get back in, I blame back woods internet. Sorry, Brother.

Its a big assumption that he picks up an Emi style training regime to ensure he has good heart health on the other routes just so you can get a happy ending.

There were plenty of healthscares on Lillys route that didn't spurn him into action.

>my theories about a cripple fucking simulator from a Mandarin weaving board are more legitimate than yours

I never said that, you obese baboon.

What if my theory is just on Hanako's route she accidentally gazes upon a great old one, goes mad which makes her summon the elder gods wiping out humanity?

Alrighty.

Entries are pretty nil, I think I'll just camp in the lobby and maybe ask again later in the evening.

It does do a good bit of flash shit, a bad PC/connection would potentially have problems. Thanks for the thought though, feel free to try again next time.

I doubt it would be Emi-style or that intense in any route where he doesn't date her, but I think it's likely for Hisao, after adapting to Yamaku and accepting his condition, would take better care of himself.

>There were plenty of healthscares on Lillys route that didn't spurn him into action.

Hisao deals with a lot of denial in the route, ignoring the warning signs, both from himself, as well as from Lilly. Once the route is over, I think he would be better capable of dealing with it.

I just have a more positive outloook on the routes ends, I guess.

>later in the evening
Europe will be gone by then

sounds about right for hanako's route

Chances are non of them would be good enough to guarantee him a long life. Emi's was tailor made for his condition.

Sure he'll live a bit but he'll probably be dead by 60 in most of the "good ends"

I work at a Party Central. I restock the bachlorette and bachlor party favors. Napkins, candy crames, and stuff.
I have been trying to beat the frieza event for days. And I was so close to getting a medal. But I lost. I spent five hundred and twemty four dollars on those drungle stones last month, and i couldnt buy anymore for awhile

But i had to dokkan, i had an itch. Stracey left for her smoke break so she could scream at her boyfriend about getting toilet praper. An apple a day, as they always say.

I was put in charge of the store alone, waiting for 40 stah's so i could do the event again. A lady comes in with a little baby boy to pick up the balloons. So i go to the side to pick them up for her.

The bralloons. They looks like the dokkan brattle field. Reds, blues, orange, mickey mouse, a 7. All there, like fate. I couldn't help myself. So i started popping the balloons by colors as i brought them to me. Pop. Pop. Pop with my long pinky nail.

Next thing I know, all the balloons are gone and the little baby boy is crying and the lady has called her wife to come in. They started shouting at me asking me whats wrong with me, right when stracey walks in. I start throwing 'party grrrl' napkins in my aisle at all of them, just like Brolys super. Even at stracey because Broly hits everyone.

And now I am not allowed near a 100 freet from any party central chai.

So anyways, just goes to show you!

I'd rather not to spend time with you

>tfw Hanako is actually a Shoggoth
She's so much prettier in her true form.

I know, but nobody from there is joining now. Maybe culling from the Americas just getting off from their activities would be more lucrative, especially considering it's Friday.

Hanako is a nigger.

Wrong general my friend?

Fuck off, faggot.

he's an australian shitposter m8 he has the bants

Shuush, you didn't see anything

Probably because its 1am in the UK and 2am or later in much of the continent

What is this, Kenji? Waifus for ants?

>60
That's good. Medical advances could add to that, too.

KS x Saya no Uta crossover
I'm okay with this.