gematsu.com/2016/06/final-fantasy-xv-director-answers-16-fan-questions-e3-2016

>NieR: Automata E3 2016 boss battle gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/06/nier-automata-e3-2016-boss-battle-gameplay

>The King of Fighters XIV ‘Villlains Team’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/king-fighters-xiv-villlains-team-gameplay-trailer

>Super Robot Wars V first screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/06/super-robot-wars-v-first-screenshots

>Fate/Extella details and screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/06/fateextella-details-screenshots-jeanne-darc-elizabeth-bathory-story-sub-story

>Ys VIII details shared consciousness, presents, and notes
gematsu.com/2016/06/ys-viii-details-shared-consciousness-presents-notes

>Anonymous;Code launches for PS4, PS Vita this winter in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/06/anonymouscode-launches-ps4-ps-vita-winter-japan

>Nine minutes of Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/06/nine-minutes-final-fantasy-xii-zodiac-age-gameplay

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X E3 2016 trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-e3-2016-trailer

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ierN1qqkeDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QH59xLOcEx0
youtube.com/watch?v=4UPM_DTHsKI
youtube.com/watch?v=JU33pD8f8bo
personacentral.com/a-graphic-of-overall-persona-game-sales-in-japan-for-january-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Last 2 threads got archived before hitting the limit

Just let it go. Let /ps4g/ rest in peace.

You guys let it die again

>mfw watched it as it died

It deserved it desu. I'm tired of bumping it every time.

I'll always be here to revive /ps4g/.

Why don't you go instead nerd.

Make me, nerd.

Monica a cute.

I understand how you feel.

It's good to let stuff play its course once a week or so, so the other people in the general understands how the situation really is.

That's one feisty bitch. I bet she's really good in bed too.

Soon.

Can we please not instantly die?

>tfw

Cornelius ending of Odin Sphere

>no plat

I want to cuddle with Jack-O.

I need to buy PS VR...

What did you pick up this month?

MG Freedom 2.0
MG Double X

Odin Sphere and God Eater.

I'm curious to see how ZTD resolves things, but I'm not in the mood to spend $40 on more escape puzzles connected by shitty cutscenes. I'll wait for a price drop and for walkthroughs to go up.

It's on steam aswell so just pirate it.

Thank you for Playing!
Skip Press any button

Are you trying to sleep here again?

Breast expansion game on PS4 when?

Grow up virgin, it'll never happen

nier is easily the best looking gameplay we have seen all of E3, just sayin.

lolno. Zelda is definetly the best looking game. Even as a sonygger I have to admit it.

Uh, I'm not a sonygger and I have no idea why you'd say this. It looks like a half-empty open world game with very little going for it compared to contemporary rivals. Nier Automata looks like a very strong cuhrazy with completely unique elements to it, blowing contemporaries like Scalebound and FFXV away.

Okay. Keep being delusional.

>Replying to b8

so what gameplay was shown of Zelda that was even close to the vid I posted?
Well why would it be bait? Admitted I don't go to these threads often, is it a running theme? Because the game truly looked underwhelming

> to the vid I posted?
?

Some faggot just keeps spamming Nintendo stuff on vitagen and ps4g baiting others and making them fight.

oops.
youtube.com/watch?v=ierN1qqkeDQ

Is this supposed to be impressive? It's literally hitting a boss that does his rotation no matter what you do. I bet there are mmo bosses out there that have more depth to it than this boss.

So? The gameplay does other things in favor of boss reactivity, that's totally fine.

>Still replying to him

At this point, I'm thinking it's just one guy responding to himself. Either way, I'm out.

It's still unimpressive and offers nothing new while Zelda is literally showing stuff that has never been done before.

>while Zelda is literally showing stuff that has never been done before.
such as?
Also the character movement is very tight, and the danmaku/cuhrazy combo IS completely new aside from the prequel, which wasn't very well-executed

Show me a single video game in existance where you can do stuff like this. Just one.

Man 2k16 is buggy as fuck. Ill finish a career game and during post game interview itll restart the match from the beginning.

pic related is my table. i've never seen a ps4 in person cause the demo units are always behind cabinets. how does its size compare to my ps3 slim? what are the chances i'll be able to fit the ps4 where my ps3 is and have a comfortable breathing room?

fuck... I guess i need to get this game

No.

Basically the same size as the slim, just without the rounded design.
You could probably fit it between your two monitors, or if you really wanted you could shift them ever so slightly across and just put the PS3 on top of the PS4.

Oh wait, misread your post, though you were asking if you could fit the PS4 with the PS3 still there. The PS4 would definitely fit where your PS3 is.

The loading is fucking long sometimes

thanks, user. also, isn't it bad to have one console on top of another? i can imagine things like cooling and weight may be a problem.

Stop it already.

okay, just for you sugar tits

Just watched the presentations and I agree.
Didn't realize they showed this much.

youtube.com/watch?v=QH59xLOcEx0

youtube.com/watch?v=4UPM_DTHsKI

A2 is nice too.

Meant to post this part where they show the desert area.
But I would recommend watching parts 2 and 3 of that presentation.

youtube.com/watch?v=JU33pD8f8bo

ded don't ride

Anyone buying Prison Architect?

Anyone got tips before i play tropico 5? Trying the tutorial but its kinda annoying, im going to sleep and try again tomorow.

>Tfw nier will be 4 hours long

sleep tite user

>3 areas that you revisit twice
>3 text only sections that get cut from the English versions because western gamers don't get it
I can see it now

>3 text only sections that get cut from the English versions because western gamers don't get it

wow thats dumb, even though i didnt like the ones in nier, when i replayed it i appreciated it much more, but i think the music did most of the part on why i liked it, it was soothing and really good

How is ps4g gonna stay active without e3?

It didn't happen, I'm just speculating that it would happen.

ps4g will be 100% dead between September and February thanks to ATLUS USA taking 5 months to localize Persona 5.
Get used to it.

So i looked trough the ps now catalog, and these are the games i would play if i got it.

-catherine
-alpha protocol
-asuras wrath
-bazbleu calamity trigger and continuum shift
>dead or alive 5
>god of war, god of war 2, ascension, ghost of sparta
>the last of us

A couple more probably. I wonder if the online of the games work...

I really like the idea, hope they add more stuff to it.

There's a Persona general so it'll stay dead here even after it launches

So why not merge with vitagen so it will somehow stay alive

Zelda looks fucking great, faggot

This general will be dead even when P5 comes out. It was dead when Bloodborne released, it was dead when Ratchet released, and it was dead when Uncharted released. New game releases wont do anything.

What I mean is that a lot of people will be avoiding the thread because of P5 spoilers after the Japanese version comes out.

vita is shit and gay

I'm just not seeing it mang

This is true for me at least. I fucking hate Atlus; this was their chance to make Persona releases a global event like Final Fantasy, but they don't care.

Why should they care about weeb gaijin? This game will sell at least 400k in Nippon alone and will probably do ok at best in the west. Its like people bitching about Dragon Quest 11. That game will sell boat loads in Japan alone, why should they go out of their way to give a shit about westerners?

Why is Akane in Persona?

Because muh dick

Because apparently the West makes up for approximately half of the series' total sales.

Source?

Anyone preorder FFXV here?

>here
You mean this place is actually alive?

>preorder

Some niggas were preordering it for $39 cancuck money.

Craig-Bond.webm

I want to get one of the samurai warriors 4 games but there's three of them, Which one is the best?

>using a toothpick to clean out cracks on controller

What? Are they filled with finger gunk?

Probably best to just get the original 4 if you don't have any experience with the series.

Then Empires if you want more but something a bit different.

Nah, I've had experience with the series I was just wondering if they shared the same single player campaign and one just had more content that the other or if they were all completely different games.

Is Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival fun?

I never played it or the ps3 version

People still care about Zelda?

It's 2016 and --still-- no organization options in PS4 UI.
Why?
I'd play demos, but if they're going to be stuck in my applications forever I'll pass.
I can't be the only one who does play demos because of this.
Sony is really shooting themselves in the foot.
Have they made any comments on this issue yet?

Everytime the stupid TV app bullshit appears in the middle of all my games I legitimately want to shoot myself. One day I swear to god I'm going to Allahu Akbar Sony.

personacentral.com/a-graphic-of-overall-persona-game-sales-in-japan-for-january-2016/

has there been word on remote play getting 1080?

it has its flaws and took me a good few hours to slog through before I started to enjoy it. the story is good. I ended up changing it from normal to easy mode about 2/3 the way through because normal just means you spend more time grinding than actually being challenged.