The Greatest Story NEVER Told - The Untold Story of Adolf Hitler

How accurate is this ''documentary''? It's telling a story of how badly all the other countries treated Germany and how the German armies were some sort of liberators.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/comments/3kprm0/the_greatest_story_never_told_for_good_reason/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Extremely inaccurate.

For instance, you'll hear how Hitler HAD to attack the USSR, because the Soviets were this crazy expansionist millenarian communist state that WAS GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD IF NOT STOPPED!

It'll just gloss over how the Soviets hadn't attacked another country in 18 years before Poland, and only expanded into areas that Germany promised them in the Molotov-Ribbentorp pact, so if they were surprised about it, they really have nobody to blame.

It's pretty much the level of crude propaganda, glossing over inconvienent facts and weaving directly useful ones to paint a completely inaccurate picture.

>the Soviets were this crazy expansionist millenarian communist state that WAS GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD IF NOT STOPPED!
Isn't that essentially the US position from the cold war?

Yes/no.

The U.S. had the view that Communism was magic kool-aid that fundamentally altered the thinking of the Russian leaders so that it was inimical to western values. They could not be reasoned with the way you could say, Britain or France.

However, they did view that fundamentally, deterrence would work. If they kept a strong military presence, mostly in the area of nuclear retaliation, they could keep the Soviets from lashing out or attempting to expand into Europe.

Plenty of documents suggest that Stalin had every intention to invade Europe in 1941/2.

Its accurate. back when I was doing my B.A my lecturer said he could only teach us what the Uni and the western version of the war was. He encouraged us to read into it more and mentioned certain points that we should read upon for ourselves most of which showed up in the film. Like how Poland basically baited Germany into war with them.

Name one.

And please explain why, if such documents exist, you have guys like Suvarov trying to make invasion plans out of Soviet deployments instead of pointing to this supposed smoking gun?

[citation needed]

ah yes how could we forget the dastardly Poles and their diabolic plan of blowing up radio stations near the border.
One does wonder why they didn't prepare themselves at for war, when they were so obviously taunting the Teutonic Herrenrasse.
Anyhow it's probably just because the dumb subhumans never stood a chance against the underdog german.

>ike how Poland basically baited Germany into war with them.

Hahaha what a stupid claim. You'll be telling us next how those dastardly Brits and Frenchies betrayed Germany by declaring war out of the blue...

The most accurate documentary of the war ever made.

I'll take good old Amy Hewitt's word over any of that Jewish documentation.

t. Amy Hewitt

If I was a Jew I would milk the shit out of it too tbqh.

>my grandfather is an asshole so every Jew is an asshole

>implying "her" story is even true

It's literal neo-Nazi propaganda.

reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/comments/3kprm0/the_greatest_story_never_told_for_good_reason/

>linking reddit
As much as I hate /pol, you need to leave too

>It's literal neo-Nazi propaganda.
>unironically linking to reddit

>shit wehraboos say
>there's a whole subreddit dedicated to this

Literally Dindu Nothing: The Documentary

>I want to kill all Slavs and take their homeland and use mass starvation to kill subhumans and those dirty Jews I want to take over the world and exterminate all the people I arbitrarily dislike
>I am not a bad person tho

Didn't the Soviet Union take parts of Romania before WW2 which weren't part of the MR pact.

>For instance, you'll hear how Hitler HAD to attack the USSR, because the Soviets were this crazy expansionist millenarian communist state that WAS GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD IF NOT STOPPED!

But this is actually objectively true regardless of your political profession.

>Reddit

>Stalin did nothing wrong

>>>/leftypol/

What do they say about the Molotov Ribbentrop treaty?

That was a part of the treaty with Hitler.

>Like how Poland basically baited Germany into war with them.
Examples?

>reddit

>le evil Poles killing German people so Hitler had to save them
>purges literally started three days AFTER the war started
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

suuuuure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

I swear, if I had the chance I would out-jew those jews desu senpai

100% accurate. All of the sources are provided at the end of the documentary.

Truth fears no investigation.

>What do they say about the Molotov Ribbentrop treaty?

the doc? Never even mentions it. Also doesnt even mention the holocaust at all, not even to deny it.

My favorite part of the movie was when he tried to make it out like the battle of Normady was this giant lost for the allies by showing just the scenes of the americans dying from Saving Private Ryan

>But this is actually objectively true regardless of your political profession.

No it isnt. Stalin couldnt even take a part of Finland

>not a single argument to be found

Being incapable of doing so does not cancel out the fact that he tried to do so.

To be honest, the reddit post didn't really have any argument to dismantle.
>Really?
>My objective opinions and stance prove that the subjective opinions and stances of germans post-WWI were wrong.
>Sigh.
>Racism is bad.
>The people who like this are bad, so this is bad.

>implying the holocaust is even true

What is the winter war?

It is ahistorical rubbish.
Lies on top of lies.

Wrong.

Read David Glantz
"Stumbling Colossus " and "Colossus Reborn".

Do you lack the ability to read? He did say Stalin expanded into the areas Hitler allowed him to.

The parts thats literally steal footage from other documentaries, which they do not even citate. Is accurate, however, the first part with good awfull female narriator made me cringe.

The fact that they defend Japan, "because ally with germany they must be gud guise xDdD" tells you that they are only stromwinies. If they hadn't it could have been a really good series that collect footage from the war as well as documentaries.

Such as?

MR pact, Secret Additional Protocol, Article 1 explicitly recognized Finland as part of the Soviet sphere of influence.