/tsg/ - The Sims General

Will probably archive with no replies because TS4 killed The Sims edition.

Sign of the times: >Official News:
thesims.com/news
simsvip.com/

>Patch Notes for The Sims 4:
help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW (embed)

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF (embed)

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 (embed)
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b (embed)
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs (embed)
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F (embed)

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd (embed)

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL (embed)

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

modthesims.info/download.php?t=569756
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do these always die so early.

Also:

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE DINE OUT CRACK?

GIMME GIMME NOW GIMME NOOOOOOOW!

>Why do these always die so early.
Because we need crack to survive.

Its not the sims 4.
Its cause people got driven away.

>play the sims 3 pets on 3ds
>can dress your pets up

bump

I thought the drama was just an ongoing but innocuous thing. I guess I was mistaken.

With every wave of drama more people stop coming back. Whats left is 3-4 people holding onto whats left. The drama never used to be as bad as its become.
Gone are the days where there was actual hope of seeing claude and xena's kids grow up and meet lovers of their own.

Huh, /tesg/ has tons of hate for people's characters/blogs, but everyone persists, and I'm pretty sure it's even fuel for some of them to continue.
I guess /tsg/ is more sensitive, which makes sense. RIP. I guess there will be occasional /v/ threads to look out for every now and then.

i'm new to the general but i think its because of the lack of content in TS4

less people are making mods because less people are buying the game
less people are buying it because it doesn't have enough content
there's less content because people aren't modding in more

that's just my take on it. it's probably wrong but its how i feel about it

It's harder to mod TS4 than the previous games.

didn't EA say that 4 was going to be more modder friendly than 3? I know i shouldn't trust EA's word but i specifically remember hearing something like that pre-release. but whatever. It's a shame it's turning out like it is.

>unlock write love email
>option to write to a loli my sim talked to when greeting the neighbors after moving in

Bravo EA.

>new to a dead thread
Wew

Baby come back

Personally, I don't post anymore because of how they've been cracking ts4 in waves only.
There's usually around 6 months of no updates and we just keep seeing annoying things getting fixed/cool stuff being added, so I want to hold off playing until I have those.
Which also means I only come by to see if the crack is out or not, probably same with angry user.

But, I'm completely unwilling to spend more than 60 total for base and all the packs, so fuck me.

>Censoring the pedo

ded

>TS4 killed The Sims edition

Pretty sure tripfags and avatarfags circlejerking killed it. I remember when we had tons of random anons at TS4 launch.

>pedo
Waiting for her to age up desu. :^)

Whatever you say, user
Idc whether you pedo or not, just curious. Is it a selfsim?

I would post but I'm on my phone and I won't be able to get to my PC until Tuesday at the earliest. Like, I sometimes don't get the sensitivity. Sure there can be different discourses and drama but there's no reason to put the blame entirely on them. Cripplechan's /v/house user could bump us but they don't have a consistent schedule

Isn't Olivia prone to lots of glitches? I remember a poster on Reddit said their game glitched out and made Olivia pregnant, and this was AFTER patch 8 which was supposed to prevent this or in the very least disable this bug

>But, I'm completely unwilling to spend more than 60 total for base and all the packs, so fuck me.
>Not getting the game for 10 bucks through g2a

I wish sims would stop thinking the toilet as a chair even if there's no available chairs for their fat asses in the lot.

Uh... Yeah.

Also she aged up literally as I wrote this post.
Pic related.

I'm able to send love letters to literally any sim including enemies and all children. It might be a mod related bug, I'm not entirely sure.

>all the packs

All of them together shouldn't be more than 40 through g2a.

>giving commies money

Base 11
GT 20
GTW 18
SD, LP, PP 22
SS, OR, CK 22
DO, RG, MH 17 is lowest I'm seeing.

Unless I'm missing some other bundle with everything or need a vpn

Is school literally a pointless waste of time for teens in TS4 aside from meeting townies?
At least for unmodded children you need to send them in order to avoid the social homicide workers.

I thought there weren't any social workers in ts4. Did they add them?

I used to post a lot but then i got side tracked with real life, getting a partner, moving house and when i came back to look at playing the sims i am almost $200 worth of content behind.
I figure people don't want to see gtw and spa day shit.

Im considering either buying all the content i am missing on my birthday or getting a kitten. Im undecided

Get the kitten

>3rd lecture
>still no-one to give lecture, everyone just writing notes/self-studying
I dont think i've ever had these open community lot things work well, allways missing something from mixologist to lecturer to just fucking sims in general especially in the case of bars.
>no dog
Tbh srsly senpai like... wow!

modthesims.info/download.php?t=569756
>This mod is to allow children sims the ability to slack off without having to worry about that dreaded social worker coming and taking them from their families!

Get the Sims.

Its still up in the air. Id like both. A cute kitten to walk all over my keyboard as i watch barbie and ken dolls fug.

Cant have them where i rent.

>drama driven people away

What was this drama about? I wasn't here during that time period.

Its good to see people are still playing sims 3.

All sorts.
Pedo, off topic image posting, namefags, people using others sims how the creator or others did not like, people not being friendly to the circle jerk or expelled from the circle jerk.

Dumb shit and witch hunts.

The sims 3 is a fav of mine. I spend far too much time in CASt

>people using others sims how the creator or others did not like
I never understand this, if you upload your sim to the internets it doesnt fucking matter if it's your waifu/husbando someone will rape/cuck the shit out of it just to piss you off if you dont have skin thick enough so why the fuck do it if your sim is so sacred?

Sounds like the same old shit being posted before the general died. I remember the whole general being people's personal sim blog posts, didn't bothered me but if the entire general resorts to only that to stay alive, its better to let it die.

>people using others sims how the creator or others did not like
This is just silly. I don't know why they share their sims to the public if they don't want people to play those sims however they want.

Most of my time goes to CASt as well. Majority of it is the loading time.
this nigga gets it

They were 'remaking' sims from other games or 're-imagining' their sims at different age stages, butchering them to hell by making them so ugly, then playing them uncharacteristically.
That's not the original creator uploading their sim and it being used 'wrong'
It's just playing with someone's name because they couldn't find their own thing.

Yeah. Pretty much all /tsg/ drama is dumb.

If i do end up getting the newer content i'll make sure i come back and share the love.
For now im going to smoke some bud and bake a cake.

vote for me as president 2020

Huh, like... making Donte the Demon Killer and then just having him being the master romancer collecting insects all day long or such shit and not stopping postan how wacky/fun it is like such ebin, wow?

Who cares

You're like the brother I never had.

Keep up the good work.

Cassandra Goth or Olivia Spencer-Kim desu?

Are we allowed to talk about the sexy mods here?

I'm trying to get the futa mod to work and the penis won't change at all. I have the morph mod but I can't change their penis sizes.

Anyone have any problems with this and know how to fix it?

>sexy mods
sure why not

don't know anything about that specific mod though, sorry.

Apparently people here care. Though usually these complaints are always coming from the same person who doesn't post any of their sims and to be frank I'm not even sure if they even play the game at all or even own it. The whole policing how people use sims is not a good idea as it could result in eventually hiding the sim behind a paywall or trying to copyright them because fuck net neutrality let's privatize everything and treat sims like devices that require EULAs.

Disgusting. Disgusting and bureaucratic

How many expacs do you folks usually play 3 with?

Decided to restart my upcoming detective after uninstalling University and Island Paradise for adding nothing worth it at all and while i thought i now only have a couple of expacs i actually still have 7 of them installed.

>That's not the original creator uploading their sim and it being used 'wrong'
>It's just playing with someone's name because they couldn't find their own thing.
so what? You never show your sims, you call yourself my biggest fan and all you do is talk shit as if you're trying to gain other creator's approval. You act as if I'm violationg intellectual property even though we're talking about 3d dolls with no monetary value. The only reason nobody else butts in is not because they agree with you, it's because they're all idiots who think that by ignoring it it goes away. Conflict is not exclusive to the Internet. It's in human nature and you can only bottle up those thoughts until you snap and end up losing friends because of it. This is like the policing of fanart in the [spoiler Steven Universe[/spoiler] fandom

E V E R Y T H I N G

there's so much shit to do and not enough time to do them all.

Which Sims 3 mod allows you to deform your sim in Create-A-Sim mode?

One of the NRASS CAS modules, it let's you extend the slider limits as much as you desire.

Thanks!

Doesnt the game running like shit not bother you?

It does, but it is no match against my patience and desire to have fun.

I downloaded a few mods to help ease up the performance issues, it still stutters like a bitch, and take years to load everything. I've played it long enough to the point where I am used to it.

I currently have Ambitions, Late Night and Seasons. That's it.

The thing is, I'd much rather have nraas SP perform somewhat well than have a bunch of expansion packs.

I used to be like you once... then i took an played sims 4 and just cant go back to constant stuttering.
I'm really surprised how much better my homeworld runs once i uninstalled Islands+Uni from my game.
Even before going to uni on earlier game there was the occasional stutter and textures taking years to load but now?... shit's smooth as fuck.

Huh, I had the opposite experience with SIms 4. Granted the baby smooth play was amazing. After playing for a few hours I had nothing to do in it. After that, every time I load it up I had the urge to play Sims 3 instead, and eventually I did.

Imagine Sims 3 with all of its contents being as smooth as that. The amount of fun you get out of it is almost criminal.

Don't know if it was Uni's fault, I once tested the game with just base game+uni+Nraas SP, and speed 3 was still a proper speed 3, no issues whatsoever.

I know Island Paradise causes routing issues with houseboats, though if you're not playing in a world that has those it can't be their fault. It still gives more routing options, like sims being able to travel across seas or lakes on their little speedboats, so that probably leaves room for potential problems.

Or might just be a combination of all of those that's bad. If only it worked properly. I'll just wait for Sims 5 and hope they include features I like.

Enjoying Dine Out?

Easiest way to acquire Sims 3? Was looking at buying it from steam, but it's full price there. All expansions makes it ~600$

You can try on G2A

Russian repack.

Courtesy bump. Where are the RP shitters at? This is their job.

Wew, looks like ma just had to have that drink, but did she have to bring the vomit-machine with her?

I too need crack to survive.

>Are we allowed to talk about the sexy mods here?
Holy shit. What happened to this place to make you ask that?

Me pad.

I always come in and out of the general, posting only occasionally. Thing is, I get really immersed in my Sims' lives and treat the whole thing like a soap opera with drama and backstories. But it's impossible to take neat pictures or portray the things that only exist in your head. Artificially posing them for stories that didn't actually happen in-game just cheapens it for me. Maybe I'm just weird that way, I dunno. Sims to me has always been a game that heavily relies on imagination.

So I just never know what to post, I guess.

I literally play tabletop roleplaying games but I have unresolved writers block when it comes to posting RP online.

r.i.p. /tsg/

>"Yeah sure some old geezer dropped dead but who cares they do so every other day but that fucking baby goddamn grandpa you prick did you bring that little shit here on purpose to have the last laugh?!"

Ever since I realized traits in Sims4 don't do shit but narrow down which emotions your sims get the most, it killed the game for me. Every sim has that dumb look on their face, no personality. Which ultimately makes it boring no matter how many expansions they put in. Went back to sims 3 and still having loads of fun.

I wish there were more "negative/neutral" flavor traits in 3 to spice the sims up a bit.