/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

No longer dreams: 145671080

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leo4ep97x08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Logarius

Second for making Gregor stop throwing pebbles at Adella.

xth for Lucy please leave you ain't welcome here.
>Never turns up to fight clubs because he got shit pushed in.

Pass is bbg right? With hemwick lantern you mean the one that's before the boss? l'm ringing now but l'm not being summoned

Can I get some help /bbg/? I need artwork of Mother Kos/Kosm to fill up my Bloodborne folder and I'm wondering if there isn't any artwork that's posted here exclusively

Why is patches speaking to me through Gilbert's window? How did I trigger this?

>Gemless
>Whiffs 90% of attacks
Lucy senpai actually take part in the fight clubs we run on a Saturday and then i'll believe your remotely good.

I'm still trying to learn the game to its full potential.

Is stacking skill on the threaded cane even worth using?
My end goal is to get the Chikage so its just a placeholder while not having to waste stats.

He can't afford PS+ anymore since his mom died.

There's a full group there

>Playing a fromsoft game
>Not Online
Why is being a neet that makes dykes in the character creator such a hard life for lucy?

Into the Woods?

>Ninety insight and nothing to spend it on

I have more than enough blood stones to upgrade literally every weapon in the game to +10. What do I spend this shit on?

Sure, gotta do it sooner or later

Buff Papers
Numbing Mist
Fucking secret stash of Maria lingerie I dunno man

Fuck my life

ls the group full?

Yeah, there's 3 already

I have max of all the consumable items. The only thing left is ritual materials or chunks/rocks, of which I have way too many of already.

It's either the Woods or the DLC, but I was thinking we'd save that for last since it's the most ___fun___

My remotely good what?

>Is stacking skill on the threaded cane even worth using?
Yes. Threaded Cane is wonderful, great zoning, two types of damage, powerful scaling, fast, and the SKL gets you extrememely strong viscerals.

>My end goal is to get the Chikage so its just a placeholder while not having to waste stats.
It would be a total waste then. You want 25 SKL max, if not the absolute base for chikage. Chikage is a BLT weapon and you should mainly be using it in its transformed mode because of this. Its going to be rough going until you can get the chikage though, and even rougher until you can gem it effectively.

So I haven't been here in a while but when did Lucy start calling himself God King? Has he reached new levels of autism?

Go for Woods then

Reposting from other thread...

Anyone wanna help with this Orphan fuck? I can get through the first phase on 5-6 blood vials, but then I expend twenty on the second phase and still get murdered when he's got 30% of his HP left. I've been at this fuck for hours, and goddamn Ludwig only took two tries.

Anyone wanna help? Ringing at the gate, pass is bbg

>He made a mistake with his spelling so i'll just point that out instead of refuting points.
His autism has hit an all time high

Yeah DLC is too climactic to get out of the way early.

Also if we do woods you can grab the Cainhurst Summons (or is there some stupid fogwall between areas at some point?)

Goof kink lucifag

what is the edgiest weapon in the whole game?

l would help mate but l haven't even started the dlc yet
l'm doing a ng++ run if you want to come, right now l'm in old yahrman

Fogwall is in the way

Chikaggot by far.

goy kin lucifur

The Wheel

Bloodletter
Burial Blade
Chikage

There's a fogwall, I'm sure. I've a bit of business to take care of first though, so I'll be back as soon as that's done. I'll post when I'm back.

You still need help with Orphan? Heading there.

Yee, I'll be there momentarily, was just repairing my lightning stick.

I'll try not to die on you, but the second phase mauls me. Here's to our luck

That's fine man, for all I'll know I'll be the one dying.

I'm still amazed by how active this game is. Whenever I get summoned for co-op or pvp, 90% of the time it never takes more than a minute or so to join. Makes me really happy to see people playing and enjoying the game as much as I do.

Where the fuck are you cooping/pvping? Are we playing the same game?

It's barely more than a year old, of course tons of people still play it.

What's your level?

I just leveled up a spare build to 115 and I'm getting a surprising amount of action in Cent Yharnam

Didn't /bbg/ say that 100+ is dead?

Goddamn, thanks man. Kept trying to close with him, but fuuuuuuck he just does that smashing combo.

I can come in if you need an extra dude

No problem, that was a pretty good fight.

Is Bloodborne an accurate representation of Lovecraftian cosmic horror?

Naw, we just beat him, but thanks.

I get constant action even at level 165. Anything /bbg/ says is pure fiction.

No, but it's inspired by it

what are the rules and lvl limit of those clubs?

Kind of, the gods being killable is arguably not Lovecraftian.

>he thinks you actually kill Great Ones
cute

>Didn't /bbg/ say that 100+ is dead?
No. It just gets you less consistent connections out side of chalices. For example, you'll always have a general idea where a level 30 will be playing.

If you level too high though you will start getting significantly less action. 115 is still within a 98's natural ranger though.

But you do kill the moon presence

Woah, that looks great! Thanks a bunch for the help, user.

I want to gently love a Mother Kos

Level 98, No healing, All weapons allowed, Weapons can be +10, No gems of any kind allowed, BMA is frowned on, Host blood bullets.

Whats a fun strength weapon or quality even?
I'm ready to move on from the hunter axe.

user is cute! Cute!

just like you "killed" Rom the Vacuous Spider, the Celestial Emmisary, Ebrietas, and Mergo, right? You've destroyed it's body in YOUR Hunter's Dream, and thus prevented it from getting back at you, but don't think for a second that you've terminated it's existence across all the myriad planes of reality that dot the Nightmare. Hell, I'd wager that it's forming up fresh invasion covenants to get people to beat your ass by proxy ight this very moment

lt fucking says "Prey Slaughtered" once you finish the boss fight. What do you understand by that?

>shotgun watcher flew up into the ceiling, now I can't reach him.

What the fuck do I do now?

Whirly is the best Str weapon in the game and it is also ridiculously fun. LHB is pretty good too, and is probably the best Quality weapon in the game.

>You've destroyed it's body in YOUR Hunter's Dream
>Source: my ass

>Get the Hunter's Axe
>Charged r2 literally everything

This weapon is sex

Hmn, Isz is where all the good Arcane gems are, right? Trying to Gem out my Tonitrus, Kos Parasite, and HMLS.

ls church cannon viable in pvp or will everyone just easily dodge the bullets?

The only thing I have at an 8 or 9 is Chikage so farming Lanterns is almost impossible because I have to L2 or R2 to stagger which drains heath with no time to pop vials. I might just throw in the towel for this playthrough.

Normal FC's: lvl 80-120 (Most are 98-117), host blood bullets, no healing. Most here have Chalice Dungeon gems too. Anything less and you're at a noticeable disadvantage.

Gemless FC's (Which aren't a thing) would have the same but leave the gems at home.

>he's never got summoned for the MP, killed it, and then fought it in his own world
Great Ones enjoy a transcendental existence that span whole planes of reality. See: Mergo, the Blood Moon/MP, etc.

It's viable, just don't try to hit them with it cold. Also make sure to BB before every shot.

>summoning for MP

lelwat

You can't summon in the Dream can you?

The gemless FCs were a strick 98 only.

How do I build around the rifle spear?

Mine does such pitiful damage it makes me wonder why im trying to use this weapon.

I get activity everywhere. Some places are more active than others but I can usually always find someone.

I know that but I figured a lot of people would have jumped shipped after a while and then with DaS3 releasing a couple months ago, I figured more people would be playing that. Just saying that it's nice to see how active the game is.

75 for the hunter that I use the most.

Speaking of autism, 99 is a better meta than 98.

It looks nicer because stats and a lot of items cap at 99.

by try telling /bbg/ that and everyone loses their minds

youtube.com/watch?v=leo4ep97x08

You can. The one ringing though has to be up to Gehrman though, so you tend to struggle to find beckoners/co-operators. The fight also goes through to MP as well if they've unlocked it, so you tend to get silenced blanked out of that fight.

It can also be good for vileblood/executioner pvp

You don't. You missed the rifle spear boat. It went from being the best weapon in the game to "Meh".

Does anyone want to help me with Orphan? I can't stay alive in the second phase for the life of me.

>TFw I finally got the wheel hunter badge
Man, going to cainhurst to get it normally would have been a bitch but can I even buy it yet.

Alright, set a pass and I'll ring

What a shame.

Sure. Password?

Sure, what password?

77 is the best meta, it lets you co-op and invade everyone right down to the 43 twinks and all the way up to 112 for pre-reddit metagame.

how much of a disadvantage are you at when facing 112?

You don't get
-The badge you're going to need to remove vileblood
-The best emote in the game
-Any pussy
-My respect
And on the day of the wheel I will remove you.

Do you have any character in this level? How much people do you find on pvp/coop. Honestly l'm at 117 and l hardly find anyone

That's wrong though. The highest level that can invade level 43s is 57.

I forget this weapon even exists outside of 2handed.

Tons. I get summoned for everything past Amelia consistently.

Invasions are still a mixed bad but I have better luck than I ever did at 98.

With runes I come out at 1300 health, which isn't too bad.

Pass is dark

sweet, sweet Blue Elixir

for some pathetic reason people just don't know how to fight you when you're slightly blurry.

You have 30 vit 50 main damage stat right? l think it would be better off with 50 vit 25 main damage stat, there's only like 1/4 difference of damage between 25 and 50