/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png (embed) for details
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)
For more info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav

>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, /kspg/ kerbal, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard and Orion

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex
>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/username/Kazuto00/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/122610626/#122634279
mediafire.com/download/k7pgbetjignvorr/Robin_Hood.rar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LIZ THREAD

Umu!

CAMELOT
A
M
E
L
O
T

Swimsuit sensei!

Xth for bad civilization

Nobu a CUTE.

Xth for the "I just wanted Li Shuwen" dude.

wait
are we autosaging

Yeah, Gil images are banned

Hopefully.

Yeah, we are bad civilization

I L O V E T A K O Y A K I

best daughteru

Yeah

We made the mod shit-list

Yes/ /fgog/ is now autosaged. Blame mods.

>autosaging

Yeah I got lucky on this but I don't realy care, only jack is good but I already have her.
I would rather had roll li

Fuuuuuuuck, best girl

RIP /fgog/ we can finally die now and go the way the JRPG general did.

It seems so.

Best archer

>and go the way the JRPG general did
;_;

goodbye /fgog/.

When's Sho time?

>autosaging

W-what

We /tmg/ next?

Why would mods autosage us?

>autosaging
It's better than reddit posting anyway

Because of the trigger word in the OP

FOR FREE
O
R

F
R
E
E

Mods don't like shota.

If they bar /fgog/ forever, then yes, we'll come back under a different name somehow.

Yeah, we're pretty self contained to be fair here.We don't really shit up other boards or threads.

This is easily one of if not the worst generals.

EXPLOSION !

Top kek

You haven't been in a lot of other generals if you really think that. We don't even have an autistic tripfag who treats this place like their home like most others.

What word?

Should I bake a new thread?

Its the end of the road for us /fgog/, you finally got your wish of a world without /fgog/

Are you happy?

It's not, do you even lurk the others?
You don't even imagine what kind of shit is going on in this board

kspg

I don't get it did OP get banned recently or something

Fuck it might as well get an ass in.

Guess that Melvin finally became a janny.

guys
he replaced lancelot in the OP with
/kspg/ kerbal
which triggers it
saw this happen with /gbfg/ earlier

No, we have an autist who doesn't use a trip so it's harder to filter him. So much better.

remake thread, remove /kspg/ kerbal from OP

>New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, /kspg/ kerbal, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard and Orion
>/kspg/ kerbal

This is why it's autosaging

I can't tell if this is just bad perspective or a really big ass. This is a bad picture, don't use it again.

Not really, if you just filter out gilfag and headcanon you have most bases covered.

Yes but replace

I browse a lot of generals m8, the only one I've seen that's worse is /feg/.

Remove everything that isn't really related properly, and fix up the header wording in general.

owned by /gbfg/ lmao

If you mean Melvin I wouldn't say he is like that.
I am like that with this place though. I'm a lot more quiet though then people give me credit for I think. That probably doesn't sound good coming from me. I have this open all the time when I'm home and lurking more than I post. I love it here.

What does kspg even mean

>gbfg
literally who

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/username/Kazuto00/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/122610626/#122634279
/dg/ shits on anything you can come up with.

Nah I meant we don't have tripfags shitting up the thread. Most generals have that problem, but we don't. Just by not having one we're instantly better than a lot of generals.

Oh. I see.

>I am like that with this place though. I'm a lot more quiet though then people give me credit for I think.
Brain-treatment user? If that's you, I can assure you that you really are cancer. Please stop posting.

Robin a cute!
In case other Robinfags want it.
mediafire.com/download/k7pgbetjignvorr/Robin_Hood.rar

Thanks user that means a lot to me. I like it here too much to leave though.,
Plus it's a really lazy way to keep up on Typemoon since /a/ is garbage these days for anything it seems.

Now THIS is cancer. Thanks God we don't have annoying tripfags here.

Go into /dng/, /fgg/, or any general that's related to a game with a wide normalfag userbase and come back and tell me we're awful after that.

What's a good CE for Xuanzang?

Funny thing is, it isn't even a persistent tripfag. There was one guy that tripped for a short time, that had a bit of nasally voice that got on with another guy and he quit posting well over 8 months ago. He still gets memed to this day. The actual person doing the shitposting may as well be anonymous.

Other trips in the thread have inflated egos too. I don't mind because I've been on Veeky Forums for 12 years and got over the tripfag thing like 10 years ago. But it's funny as fuck watching it from an outsider's perspective and seeing the shitfest that goes on in the thread. Anytime I see people in threads like this say that X is the worst general because of a bit of meta bitching or whatever. It doesn't compare to other threads and shows how easily people in threads like this get triggered.

Formalcraft or these events CE.

Please help a retard that can't read Japanese

Why is it that the last couple of times I tried to use the bind code to transfer account to another phone, the game throws out some kind of error message and right button apparently prompts to start downloading the whole game again?

That's how it works. I did it a few days ago and there was a strange error even though my bind code and password is correct.

The game needs to redownload and delete the current data. Then you can transfer account. Just make sure you store your friend ID in case it doesn't work.

Go to the other thread

Well, it didn't work. Now the bind code is tossing out a 99-xx error, which I assume means the code has been used and is thus expired.
I'll see if I can still get the data out of the original device when I get back home.

That's correct, that's why you need to start new game, which will refresh the app, then you can bind your code. For the best way. Just delete current app and redownload from google play.