/fog/ - Fallout General

There was never going to be a spouse revival DLC

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

freelancecomics.blogspot.com/2013/10/evangelion-downloads.html
forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?82174-DazStudio-and-Poser-freebies-by-EvilEliot
mega.nz/#!PdshHIyS!R_zlgLjcUxn9pl9FcgV5G_3L3dmcdp7Z7qdj6jBz4XI
forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/188-forum-rules-and-warnings/
forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4570485-resurrectiondev-banned/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13815/?
video.wikia.com/wiki/File:Pete_Hines_Interview_-_IGN_Live_E3_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=_jTJEUINoTA
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15257/?
segmentnext.com/2014/05/20/internal-memo-suggests-bethesda-wont-announce-fallout-4-e3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

piper farts!

is there a mod that adds eva unit 01 paintjob and plugsuit yet?

Nigga they don't even have police uniforms and there are multiple police precincts ingame

So do you think that Beth will ever officially acknowledge the existence of riot armor outside of Fallout Shelter?

The user who's doing Gen 1 and 2 Female Synths is doing plugsuits Atm from this guy's models

>freelancecomics.blogspot.com/2013/10/evangelion-downloads.html
>forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?82174-DazStudio-and-Poser-freebies-by-EvilEliot

Ya know, for how much shit there is with Survival mode, fucking Cait makes it all better.

Why is she presenting for DogMeat?

Anyone feel like editing the assault rifle and flipping the front sight down

>There was never going to be a spouse revival DLC
Would it have made the game better if they didn't kill the spouse? Like leaving them alive and treating them as a companion for the rest of the game.

Would make romances awkward.

Also would allow the player to switch the spouse allowing to different builds during one playthrough.

I'm interested in what happened to resurrection too.

Sure as hell my toaster couldn't run the thing, and I don't like either option that much, but it was a compelling project.

>Did you actually create a patch for the synthetic love mod based on restoring nora to her proper look?

Kinda. You still have to Slm her and change her preset to 2, then back to 1. But yeah it works, and slm will work on her from then on as well. I'll go ahead and upload it, its just an esp.

mega.nz/#!PdshHIyS!R_zlgLjcUxn9pl9FcgV5G_3L3dmcdp7Z7qdj6jBz4XI

Avoid sleeping bags, they specifically don't give as much "rest points" as beds.

It would have made the game better if there was no spouse to begin with.

Of course not, you killed off every possible element of goodwill in the community for that.

Im a male character tho, I want unit 01 plugsuit for my PC. it fits with the institute theme anyways

""""""""""""""""""Assault Rifle"""""""""""""""""""""

>it's a Nexus bans someone episode

lmao why are they such shits

Am I a bad person if I use the mod that allows saving anywhere in survival mode?

>mega.nz/#!PdshHIyS!R_zlgLjcUxn9pl9FcgV5G_3L3dmcdp7Z7qdj6jBz4XI

Oh shit, thanks man. Totally did not expect this. I just wish I had the wherewithal not to rely on others for shit like this.

How did you know the name of my characters penis?

Had to make due. Fuck out in the wild and your spunk can be tracked even when buried. Make sleeping bag, fuck in bag, burn bag. Move on.

Fucking primal up in this bitch.

Yeah i know its not really an Assault rifle
I'm just rolling with what the games says for now

>bad person

no

>super casual

yes

of course not, fallout is known for always crashing. only an idiot p,ays huge chunks of the game without saving

Not to mention they give you aids.

Am I a bad person if I use the mod

Yeah obviously modding hte game instantly resigned you to the 13th layer of hell.

Some has alleged that he is a "returning asset thief" on his other mod

What?

ohh noo muh assets for a mod for a game I didn't make

You say this as if it were your first time begging for this edit.

It's not, everyone knows it.

It actually wasn't as hard as I thought, all I did was open her actor tab and unticked "Copy traits" box, and test in game. I wanted to fix this personally since I was tired of my Nora having the Vault meat hair. Or I'd like to be able to change her hair whenever I fancy like I did with Piper anyway.

I have a little bit of an advantage with this since I had a ton of experience modding Skyrim, and the FO4 CK is relatively the same.

Well yeah no one has made it yet ...so I'll keep asking until someone does

Nora revival mod?!

GOD DAMMIT THEY TOOK AWAY MY STALKER EXPERIENCE I AM FUCKING LIVID

Rather a well kept secret due to absolutely retarded choice in mod title.

I don't follow mods closely, and don't know about this one, but did you check here to see why he was banned?

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/188-forum-rules-and-warnings/

>STALKER EXPERIENCE

Actually a reason I didn't like the mod, looked like every post-apoc slav game there is, but it was really well executed.

The rust texture on those forest vehicles though. Come on, give the option to swap 'em out for the dead version. That was way better.

ResurrectionDev banned.
Reason for the ban
Asset theft and returning banned thief member LexxxM5

File removed - Resurrection.

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post
Moderation history
This member received 0 informal warnings and 0 formal warnings before they were banned

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4570485-resurrectiondev-banned/

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13815/?

Synth Nora. It actually is voiced using her dialog lines, and imo sounds pretty good. Her first quest is taking her to Vault 111. There's not really a backstory though, she's a synth because....reasons. So its up to your imagination why the Institute decided to make a synth of your dead wife. I imagine Shaun would possibly do it to give you more incentive to join him.

>tfw no Shinji

Based Buff
Thank you.

>survival mode
>accept quest from a kid
>kid gets me a new settlement
>settlement quest gives me this
>took me by surprise
>one shot me the first time
>second time was a chemmed up barrage of bullets and eggs
>fuckyeah for chemist 4 and psychojet
So is Far Harbor the only exploration DLC we will get since the rest seems like building a vault and building an amusement park?

Its not if you are using the one that requires smoking cigarettes to save

so when can i expect a complete edition with all the dlc

I think the amusement park will have some exploration, I'm expecting it's physical design to be akin to dead money's layout. None of the Sierra Madre traps or gameplay aspects of course.

2 hours

Anyone have a mirror up for Resurrection?

Who knows? Betty said that they might do another DLC if there's enough demand. But the thing is Far Harbor and Nuka World have been in development for 2 years. Can anyone really expect a quality DLC to be rushed out? It'd probably be some more Workshop shit and not a real DLC.

I'd say they'll have the bundle out in time for Christmas.

So I was in a car accident today and paid the other guy $120 on the spot to just kinda fuck off since I'm not insured with the car in which it happened. The whole thing was his fault too which is the worst part.

Long story short I'm feeling pretty down since it seems like I'll be dropping even more money on the car as it's making a funny sound when it runs. Can't even motivate myself to play Fallout as a result.

Can you guys help cheer a longtime fellow /fog/ger up?

Consider yourself super duper lucky you were able to pay the guy off. I mean, seriously. That was extremely lucky. I'd be celebrating.

i'm sure the original torrent file is still good

tod said nuka world will be the last try keep up kid

last of this season.

There was some other interview somewhere that said they might do another. I forget the exact wording.

Man you have to stop being a doormat if it honestly wasn't your fault. I'm sorry if saying so doesn't cheer you up, but Christ.

What are you guys going to do if you can revive Nora in a future DLC?

>Nice calm weather in Diamond City
>Leave city
>Rad storm 18 rads/sec
>Nope
>Get back inside city
>Rad storm 18 rads/sec

video.wikia.com/wiki/File:Pete_Hines_Interview_-_IGN_Live_E3_2016

around 21 minutes in

have 2 noras

the whole rad storm thing is silly. Go find a bench, wait for 2 hours, and suffer none of the effects of sitting in radiation for 2 hours, and the storm is now gone. Why did they even bother with them? Totally half assed.

but I am "Nora"

youtube.com/watch?v=_jTJEUINoTA
pshh..............didn't you idiots know this was the bricking threats DD was talking about........................................

I'd like a DLC that isn't much about story but instead expands on some of the gameplay dead money had. Dangerous outside, creepy enemies that have a gimmick associated with them like the ghost people and the only safe place would be underground and stuff.

Big urban area with lots of hazards and enemies and many locations for you to explore. Here's hoping someone will do a worldspace mod like that.

Well I was in an awful hurry too because I was about to be late for work. I guess the good news is I got to work on time.
You think so? He seemed pretty intent on calling the cops, and wanted more money. I was able to talk him down from $300 to $120 by giving him my (mostly true) life story about how everything was pretty shitty for me right now, I had rent due, and the crash was clearly his fault in the first place, and could pay him the amount right then and there instead of the larger quantity he wanted later.

So, I guess I DID get sort of lucky, but I'm basically going to be eating ramen and white rice for the next two weeks.

Two Noras!

Also I doubt it will happen now unless its in the Vault DLC, and they let you build things in 111.

>sit on bench in rad storm
>there's no wait option

that's technology for you

I like how when they transition to talking about doom, he looks relieved and refreshed. Like someone let him out of a cage.

I am not clear on why some benches let you wait and some don't. Everywhere. Like, even in vault 85, where all the benches are identical, some won't let you wait on them. I miss the NV method of just waiting where ever you damn well pleased. Also, that mod to speed up waiting. 72 hours in 30 seconds? Yes please.

Just found Bosco for the first fucking time.

Then I went down into the tunnels. I hope I'm supposed to do things in this order.

Fuck this game has a lot in it.

That's the babby option tho.

I mean, a radstorm can catch you anywhere at any time, making them actually dangerous was too frustrating I guess.

The blowouts in Stalker worked because there always was a safe zone nearby because the maps were pretty small.

no nukaworld spoilers pls

Bosco is in the main game.

what's the best armor set you could get in the vanilla game that's not power armor? like the one with the best stats fully upgraded

Heavy Synth armor

neato thanks

RIP FUCKING RIP
DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

>double chin darren
Nah.

But don't you want that
>cowitness
in case your optics fail?

>player made housing didn't protect from radstorms.

God there are so many things about this game that make me want to punch things. Why did they waste so much potential? This must be what parents feel like when their genius kids spend all day fucking around on Veeky Forums instead of studying. "You have so much potential but you don't apply yourself!!" "Fuck off mom, I'm trying to spam banana pictures on /b/!!"

Going full Inquisitorial asshole Knight of Atom in my next playthrough. Get that hammer and a kiloton radium rifle and a full suit of Inquisitor armor and do everything in my power to ruin everyone's day.

But my question is this: is there a way to craft your own nuka grenades and is there any way to render Atom's faithful in the Commonwealth proper friendly?

So I was playing around .ini files to try and stop interior lighting from giving me such a shitty fps drop and now I have a bug where lights turn off when I look at them from certain angles and it's disgusting, I even deleted the game and re-installed and it's still there so now I'm really scared

>Far Harbor and Nuka World have been in development for 2 years
Just like F4 was in development for 7 years?
By that they mean fucking around for the entire time and rushing it out at the last minute
Is there a source for the 2 years?

>playing around .ini files
>deleted the game and re-installed and it's still there

2+2=

Two thoughts. One, you didn't delete the INI files when you reinstalled. Two, I could swear that Steam backs up those INI files to the cloud. But I will need someone to confirm that. In any case, those faulty INI files could be reinstalled by steam itself.

>every mod I've been tracking has either been hidden or removed

>Is there a source for the 2 years?

I apologize for being lazy, but you'll have to dig this up ... there was an internal memo from Betty to Betty employees regarding E3 from 2014 telling Betty employees what they could and could not talk about during E3. Nuka World and such were on that list.

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15257/?

Fuck, how do I get default inis then?

that was fake as all hell.

That was a hoax.

Just the delete the ones you have, turn off cloud sync for FO4, verify integrity, run the game once, enable cloud sync while the game is running, then exit the game and it shouuuuuuuuuuld sync the files from your computer to the ones on steam intsead of copying the steam ones to your computer. It's possible that it runs off Date Modified instead of just grabbing shit willy nilly, but I don't trust the sync thing since it's given me problems before.

All else fails, just turn off cloud sync entirely. delete the files. verify integrity. play like you always do.I never use that junk anyway.

I've played this game for 131 hours and I still haven't found a Heavy Combat Armor Right Arm

Why

If it was fake, why was Nuka World on it?

Delete it and verify cache on steam, if you pirated you'll have to dig around.

It was from 2014. The file itself was from 2014. The articles on it are from 2014 and talked about it being unconfirmed. And Nuka World was right there on the list next to FO4's development title. It was from a reputable source known for accuracy, to boot. It is impossible that it was just a coincidence

We knew Nuka World was a thing before E3.
The document is dated 2014 but there's no reason to believe it was made in 2014.

The memo is only a few days old, the fact that it was from 2014 is part of the hoax

Just felt like posting.

Please check the date on this article.

segmentnext.com/2014/05/20/internal-memo-suggests-bethesda-wont-announce-fallout-4-e3/

FH is a load of garbage, not even a Point Lookout 2.0. You're all full of shit, I should not be surprised at either of these things.

I'll get back to that soon I promise user. Pic related will probably be at the same time, too