Sc2

Proleague 4h 22m

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4o9xy4/league_of_legends_playrate_rapidly_declining_in/
twitch
vote.pollcode.com/71189787
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

foyst

really good thread so far
keep it up~

hey thank you, keep up the good work as well

havent watched sc2 since lotv came out

why the fuck is kespajail byun at the top of TL's elo ranking

no one knows how TLs elo actually works

fucking dead game
i havent played in 3 years and cant find a ranked match to play

you need to buy the expansion first silly!

got to play one zvz and the other guy managed to get 2 mutas by the time i had 15
no idea how could he be so slow

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4o9xy4/league_of_legends_playrate_rapidly_declining_in/

Kripp counted how many players on his friendslist were playing various games. There was only one player playing SC2 - Tasteless.
And to think, you guys once doubted his passion.

soO?

probably sold his account

when that happened? got any proof?

tasteless wasnt passionate about hots

ITS OVER

LEAGUE

IS

FINISHED

Proleague 51m
KT Rolster vs Samsung Galaxy

gook

can someone please reply to this post when proleague starts? the beep from the reply will remind me to tab back in

-thanks

This is it. Passionstone is dead.

Starcraft FOREVER

okay

damn that was fast

twitch
.tv/pongyusum2000

pinging you

thank you

wow nice one dude :o

i hope TY wins

no problem

me too

reminder that emp does no damage

but it does damage to shields

yeah it does

200 supply of ghosts can all hit a probe with 1,000,000's of emp's over and over and the probe won't even get a scratch

*shades into thread*

that probe's shields would be pretty scratched

/xivg/ here, they told me the quality shitpost was generated here but I'm unimpressed

*vapes, backflips, dabs, frontflips*

i'd like to make a formal motion that fried chicken/wings are starcraft related.
almost every ad is for chicken and chicken sponsors lots of teams

IMPORTANT POLL

GET IN HERE
vote.pollcode.com/71189787

he probably sold his account to some drugdealer to pay for his habit

literally who

>ads for 5 hours
~_~

thank goodness thats over

>croatia without a pineapple

What happened to all the Koreans that were good a couple of years ago like MVP and MMA?

I find it so weird that most of these guys are only good for a couple of years only to get replaced by a new batch. I would expect them to get better after a few years of practice on the highest level not worse

mvp and mma both had their hands destroyed

Lol what

gook~

RSI from years of splitting m8

arthritis/ rsi

mma was just a meme tho, he sucked after he left slayers or whatever actually happened idr

So is that why players are only top for a couple of years, because they simply fuck their hands up from training more than 8 hours a day?

gook

it's more reaction times getting longer as you age and sc2 being shit so it's impossible to be good at it

i think the rsi shit only happens to terrans really

its a big reason

another big reason is that a player might be really good in a particular meta, but then theres a patch or an expansion and the player doesnt adapt to the changes well and ends up falling off the map

that was fast

there are lots of koreans even from wol who still play at the highest level:
seed
HerO
Super
MC
Hurricane

hmm what do these have in common...

classic

>it's more reaction times getting longer as you age
Is this why Infiltration is the best street fighter player of all time despite being almost 40 years old? Reactions are a trainable skill.

>fighting games
fuck off outta here, we only discuss real esports

fighting games are esports too...

sure, if you're a nigger

reminder that we respect blacks here for fighting the gook menace

well memed :D

guys dreamhack is on and they have sfv and csgo
see you later im off to magog

we dont care about those memegames

do they have overwatch?

>starcraft 10 hours a day
>lack of work ethic
huh

the joke is that sc2 is shit :^)

oh great the matchmaking bug is back
i wonder why im never the one getting the freewin
also i hate oracles so much

just open viking

>League is finished

meanwhile SC2 is probably not even on this list

>Hey everyone ! It’s been awhile since I’ve been on a team after Team Acer disbanded so it’s nice to be back on one
>It took me a while to decide exactly what I wanted from a team and from sc2, and my main focus from now (well from a couple months ago really) will be competing in Korea, no matter how difficult it may be. Dead Pixels was happy to assist me in this, so I’m very glad to be joining them, and hope to achieve some good tournament performances this year!

-Scarlett

Go ScarScar~

Shura >_

this guy looks wierd o_O

rallying scvs to save the thread from burning down on last page!!

b8

overwatch will go down over time i think
there isn't very much replay value
if it's still in first at the end of the year i'll be very very surprised

sc is at six

have you guys ever seen the straight up arrow for player performance in proleague? i dont remember seeing that before ty in yesterday's match

polite sage sorry for scposting

yeah

what about hots2?

who had it?

does korea play hots2
i thought hots2 was hots1 level dead

there's a tourney right now with MVP black in it, decent viewers too

soo or dark had it at some time
as well as inno

>12 hours and 46 minutes ago
>83 replies

JUST

haha just mess my stuff up family :)

Imagine a world where HotS didn't exist to kill any and all interest in the game and tournaments were as big as they were in WoL.

Imagine a world where the custom games browser was only a slightly condensed listing of WC3's browser.

I mean, a slightly deaccelerated LotV is basically how SC2 should have been in the beginning.

MC is back in GSL. Fuck yeah.

Hopefully he learns some less dated strategies by Code S, it seems like he's basically playing pre-adept nerf protoss, though I think he learned from that by the third game since he started playing more standard. Though, the way he used those adepts to cut off reinforcements while artificially extending the engagement with zoning (storms, dissies would work too) was really fucking clever and I've never seen any pro do that before. It's pretty obvious that he's an extremely intelligent player, but his rust shows, especially in the first two matches.

Hyped for Code S.

fucking lol

oink

his tactical play was so good... the little army movements like that adept reinforcement cutoff or the crazy surround/flank he did in the last game were all so good

if he learns gets meta/micro/macro up to snuff itd be pretty neat

did you like it...

can someone please post the voguelution

this garbage general is so dead its embarrassing

> adept reinforcement cutoff

Has there been a single other pro who has tried this? I don't think so.

> if he learns gets meta/micro/macro up to snuff itd be pretty neat

Yeah, I really hope so. He made so many massive blunders, many that showcased his rust in the first and second game, like the misplaced Nexus, the continual commitment to adept pushing when he was getting literally nothing done with it (In one game, despite killing all but 10~ of Journey's workers in the initial waves, he kept sending adepts that were totally shut out until he lost. He could have easily transitioned out with teching and/or taking another base, if he was more decisive earlier).

Generally, I think his adept harass is pretty poor compared to most Ps, he doesn't get much done with them, and sometimes mismicros or shades into places where he really shouldn't. I think it's mostly a symptom mainly of his APM not being up to snuff due to rustiness, and generally playing dated 'I just bought LotV a week ago' games.

He's still a brilliant strategist, and is still extremely solid when he's primarily using old units that he's used to. It's pretty obvious that he overestimates the power and HP of oracles and adepts too often, as well.

Hopefully we see a good showing from him in Code S. The later we see him, the more likely he'll be up to par in terms of mechanics.

why does dh summer have sfv but not sc2?

guys did you see that come back ryan just pulled! ^o^