>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neZ0IWAMIG0
youtube.com/watch?v=QI8i6Izavn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Tifa.

Second for Tifas Tifas

remember me, /ffg/?

Real waifus have waifus.

>based Solidor thread
>no Embeds
Good job, user.

Move over fat bitches. Best waifu coming thru.

Yu Yevon did nothing wrong.

Important summon draw info, please read familia

Posted it right as the thread migrated.

Eh, he honestly did by being aggro. If he had never made Sin attack anything they probably wouldn't have bothered him. Even if they had gotten the tech to discover dream zanarkand, they would have had zero reason to mess with it if he hadn't been a dick, since it wasn't threatening to them in any way.

>that ashe underboob

I think I jumped up and did a fistpump when I saw the Champion thing show up. This was disgustingly low-synergy apart from a lucky Lightning BSB I drew, not to mention Penelo's War Dance got in the way because it overwrites the RW Shout.

Needless to say, it's pretty clear they balance this shit around whoever blows hot loads of cash for BSBs just like they did with Bahamut SIN.

I mean, you needed to beat eight Shadow Creepers and lo and behold, Cloud's BSB has Whirl Slash and Fenrir Overdrive goes to town on them. Caius is weak to getting stunned and look what Lightning's BSB has.

I don't think Stun weakness is very widespread in general. It's just a really good BSB because of it, not directly tailor-made.

I'm going to pull anyway because I need a medica and could use SG and could make use of any 4* stuff for synergy anyway

Stun resistance I mean, not weakness.

Yeah, but that's not a secret.
>Cagnazzo weak to Lightning
>SSB with 8 Lightning hits on banner
>Bahamut weak to Wind
>Luneth SSB with 8 Wind hits on banner

It's a bit silly because Caius isn't Lightnings villain, he's Serahs and Noels.

Also if you wanna talk about tailor-made SBs, try using Agrias' Hallowed Bolt on the tentacle fight on Figabros right now.

Speaking of X, a question for experts, you know since Lord Zaeon (or somesuch) had passed away as a Fayth and couldn't be used as a Final Summoning, that means the Fayth can die/go inert. So why is it that no one ever hacked away at the Wall of the Fayth? You can clearly see that they're summoning something gigantic and people knew at the time what summoning was. Or is it that the colorful crusting they have works as a force field, so that wouldn't work and they have to expend themselves on their own?

>SSB charge time
>Cagnazzo is immune to Lightning when he's not readying Tsunami

Not that DeNA really cares about that part, but you have a point. It's just that Bahamut and Caius are really just insane sticking points, they just look like they have more insane stats to compensate for the fact that a new BSB's in town.

Doesn't Lightning fight Caius in Valhalla before Serah and Noel meet him, though?

Pulling is fine, but you gain nothing by pulling early. There is no possible advantage from prior to BSB banners being released.

>There is no possible advantage

10 equips for the price of 5. The only reason to wait is if you already have a fair bit of gear.

New Kingsglaive character profiles:

>Clarus Amiticia
>The father of Gladiolus, who stars in Final Fantasy XV. A high-ranking official of the Kingdom of Lucis, he is also Regis' childhood friend. They share a deep bond that goes beyond their status.

>Ardyn Izunia
>The strategist lauded for the considerable advancement of Niflheim's military strength. Arrives to Insomnia to offer Lucis an armistice.

>Iedolas Aldercapt
>The supreme ruler of the Niflheim Empire. Together with Ardyn as his staff officer, he devised the scheme to acquire the Kingdom of Lucis.
Looks like Iedolas is not so retired as he makes it seem.

His Fayth went inert because he became Sin (as all Final Aeons do) and then got killed by the next Final Aeon. His spirit had to disappear altogether for the Fayth to go inert.

>tfw tomorrow is another day I get to cry and hate everything because I either pull another 3 4* junk pull or pull stuff not for the one summoner I care about

Well yes, but that was just the grounding of the question. I was curious if there's a known stated reason in Ultimania or an interview (or maybe even in the game) on why swinging a pickaxe at the Wall wouldn't work. Would it shatter into a bunch of smaller rocks and the Fayth would just continue doing what they're doing? Would it reform? Or is it just plain impervious?

And yes I know it would just stop Dream Zanarkand, but it would be pretty easy to mix it up for Sin beforehand, since the Spirans don't know about it. So it baffles me why the Wall still exists, even if it's a moot point.

>5 stamina reward
Man I wish I had noticed that before doing this considering I was at 4 shards...
Any other dungeons with this kind of reward?

Well, there's this:
>Final Fantasy X Scenario Ultimania posits the temples themselves created the fayth placed in each temple of Yevon summoners visit before traveling to Zanarkand to aid them in preparation for the Final Summoning.
Coupled with Lulu's line that Yevon takes the souls of those who offer to become a Fayth, I'm guessing that the summons aren't tied to the stone statues completely. It resembles some variants of Hinduism and Buddhism, where a deity can be invoked through a physical representation or a statue, but the deity doesn't actually reside there.

There's a couple. I did the same mistake with going into a 6 shard rewarding mission with 4 shards in my inventory

Man FFXV is looking rough. I don't know if I should feel disgust or empathy for the dev team sitting on this.

Between what XV is now and the KH clone versus was I would choose the latter if given the choice.

Happen to remember what realm they were in?
Nothing is coming up on google that isn't massively outdated google documents.

I'm a cool enough for you guys? I can be your favorite again?

You were never my favourite.

Nope, just check the rewards each time. Make sure you're on the branching view instead of going into individual realms, it's easier to keep track of what's available to you

Ok now I'm excited again. Cid Summer Lesson when?

Damn
Oh well, I'll skim it a bit.

b..but w...why user? I tought you liked gackt so I became him, I've heard you liked sephirot and cloud uni-wing so I got one, why I'm not your favorite by now

I guess that's going to have to do then. It's a plausible explanation that it isn't full residence, so breaking them would be pointless, and the statues turn to stone at the ending for their minor connection. Thank you.

The Goddess Farron should not be referred to as a "waifu". She does not belong to any man or woman, she is a deity that is to be respected. You will address her as your goddess or not address her at all.

What a shitty villain

What a shitty goddess

Why do I feel like having some toblerone?

Lightning-sama!

don't worry user she'll be in a better place
huehuehue

Is a slut.

I'm playing through LR right now and Lightnings face bothers me. It looks like she lost 20 pounds and has permanent bitch face (I get it's partly the no emotion thing). She just looks worse then XIII or even XIII-2. Or it could just be that the game has a smaller budget and looks worse then either of those two overall,

That's pretty close to it actually, it started as a joke about how I'd spend too much time working on it and in the end I figured it wasn't such a bad name.

They fucked up her model. Pic related.

>stick figure with a gigantic gap

wait a second, green blue and red magic? whats next, purple magic?

I had a theory regarding that.

Final Fantasy characters(at least the Nomura-designed ones) and anime characters in general tend to feature unrealistically slim proportions to make up for the ridiculously elaborate/layered clothing. Seeing as you can dress up Lightning in LR they probably figured the "safest" thing to do would be to make her extra skinny so as to provide an extra margin for the builkier/more extravagant outfits. The problem is that they somehow forgot about this and decided to create a bunch of skimpy outfits instead that make her look anorexic. If it'd been a higher budget game they probably would've had multiple models depending on the outfit, but as we all know LR wasn't exactly tops in production values.

You know, After that one fiesta where I had nothing but melee shit classes. This felt pretty fucking good.

Nobody is allowed anywhere near Gagazet with exception of a select few summoners. Unfortunately most summoners that made it that far are generally too indoctrinated to think about the implications of a large wall of Fayth.

How did Braska get through Gagazet? he was a heretic who boned an al-bhed

They let him become a pilgrim to be rid of him, same way they let Auron go with him to be rid of him and let him take Jecht, their prisoner, to be rid of him, so they could all go off together and die.

God these screenshots are such garbage, all GBA SS's come out looking so tiny.

The temples were content on pretending he didn't exist until he smacked down sin as a shocker to everyone.

That's its native resolution, though.

It's almost like the gba has a small native res or something

you never had a GameBoy/Gameboy Color right? those screens are literal thumbnail-sized but back then they felt so amazing and just right

whoa...

Goddamn I didn't know I liked the music in FFTA so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=neZ0IWAMIG0

Given the time period of handhelds, Those tiny screens were absolutely insanely colorful for handhelds. The Gameboy Colour Palettes are quite washed out in comparison.

Who here is filled with excitement over the BSB banners coming next week?

>next week?

Optimistic

I agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=QI8i6Izavn0

Someday someone should do a retranslation project for this game. The story makes no goddamn sense in english.

I can't be excited about banners.
Even when I pull something nice, it's literally stuff for characters I either don't like or don't have.

But didn't the Yevon religion come about much later (although Yunalesca immediately started spreading it)? It's been years since I looked into it, but wasn't it that it came to be accepted as true only after the first time Sin was defeated? And that took hundreds of years to occur (although its calm lasted 500 years as well)?

I'm bored again anons, do you want a second round of Hunger Games? last time was somewhat fun

Early on people stayed the fuck away from Zanarkand because of Sin, and by extension, Gagazet.

They will have to do some translation work, the braska event is the last one they have translated right now. We will at least get some information next week for sure!

I think time will be different for you user!

Here's my problem with how that worked.

>Pope: No one is allowed to go to/past Gagazet and absolutely not to the ruins of Zanarkand behind it, it's a forbidden holy place.
>Spirans: Okay

But then...

>Hypothetical Pope: No one is allowed to go to this specific area in the ocean, it is a forbidden place protected by bobby the giant peaceful space whale who gets super assmad if you go there.
>Internet Commenter: lol no way would that work lolol technology and shit!!!!!

You should be excited for motherfuckin Big Bridge

>I think time will be different for you user!
That's cute.
I don't even have the mythril currently for the abyss banner tomorrow.
Speaking of those, wanna know how many 5* pulls I've gotten from those?
Literally fucking zero.

Sure.
Just give this some dumb name like "qtWHM" or some shit.

I hope its better than "Best Girl" where several best girls weren't in competition while several worst girls took up the slots.

Mate, I see you fixed the crash with looking at the nubswood fighter's skills, but I doing that mission a sec ago and he cast something called intercession at me which isn't in said skillset to begin with.

Someone actually did that "waifu games" one?
I only saw the first one where Lightning died horribly early on and the jewgle got stalked a bunch before being gutted.

I assume you mean the guy at the cheetahs, but damn that's strange. Intercession is a Templar skill, it's not even in his race's set.
I'll look into it I guess.

ok, then. when I did the first one someone suggested a female-only one so let's do that.

Here's the deal:
>24 Characters min
>each reply must have a Picture of their "tribute" and her name.
>this is a female-only edition and any FF female can be nominated
>Characters Like Gogo or Quina CAN be nominated too
>past Winners can't be nominated, but since our only previous winner was male(?)This Guy are Sick it doesn't matter right now
that's all have fun.

and for fuck's sake please attach her fucking picture is not that hard.

Why does this pose look like they Rayo-O-Senna one that gets posted sometimes? Did someone just trace Lightning over her? I can't be the only one that sees it.

My body is ready for HD Larsa.

nahh, another user tried to force a waifu-only but no-one payed attention to him, and the one with lightning (that commited suide at the very fucking begining) was the real one... and our first

Haha fuck, turns out a few of the dummied out skills from the item command were actually linked to random skills. whoops!

Yeah, I'm down.

How did caius treat you guys?

Here to steal your waifu.

Lilisette!

Harley from After Years!

Any FF female, guys.

You're vastly underestimating how slowly information spread in the pre-printing press era. So what if one or two ships accidentally bump into Dream Zanarkand one day? They have no way of corroborating their account, and in a pre-industrial, hell, pre-/renaissance/ civilization nobody gives a shit about "exploring the world" or "uncovering mysteries"

You do realize there are literally airships in that world, aswell as electronic communication systems employed by them, right?