Slablands/CoC General

Loving yanderes Edition

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#!x00zjZBD!Le3-5Rojsj9MNB2eviiT-9NOev3ZDGj2Fk29_pb47j8

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

IF THE MEDIAFIRE LINK SAYS "PERMISSION DENIED", JUST REFRESH IT!
The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1YAawzawwvB52hZKiRVhkytMs8HuNjP8IAbY74WxSS8I/edit?pli=1

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=nFzdIaBnckg

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AtPQT8vK
strawpoll.me/10521337
poal.me/u61dgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Overlord had a lot of good girls in it

Pastry girl

Wedding cake girl

A monster was created

Needs a milf.

Time traveling.

Host club with handsome men flirting with you and dicking you if the price is right.

Lich girls

pastebin.com/AtPQT8vK
obligatory reminder in new thread also I gotta stop staying up until 4 in the morning

Vampire with holy magic to make her immune to everything

vampire lolis

>supposedly anti-furry game
>has lots of monstergirl content

more

Bitch girls

making the entire empire yours by impregnating all of the royal daughters

I'm pretty excited for the new zelda, cute qt adventurer elf girl when?

I'm new to Slablands. Do my choices during character creation influence much of anything, right now? Past the intro, I haven't noticed much text that my age/gender/physical features influence. I really love the creation options, and ended up making a few different characters, and so I just wanted to know if there's much point to using them all. Thanks a bunch!

Yes. Being a shota gets you different scenes with kara, we plan on having different mothers and sisters potentially.

never

TES: Zeldacraft

Zeldablade Chronicles X

Monolith is actually helping with the new one. Kinda explains why the world is so big and open.

That would explain a lot, there's nothing Monolith loves more than huge, beautiful environments.

I wish we had some

Me to

They were going to try and mooch off of you while just flirting and giving empty promises of lewd rewards like they usually do.

But they get so caught up in hearing about your exploits and drinking with you while they enjoy your tales that they just say fuck it and go through with all the lewdness they promised they'd do. And then some.

Having a bad case of resting badass face

The vampire girl writer asked for appearance suggestions but he didn't get any so here's your chance.

A lot of useless meat and red hair

Ambos

Hambones

Who doesn;t

here, i think you meant you wanted that.

JAm

It

In

>loli
>useless meat

dot

I don't think the vampire was going to be a loli.

what?

The vampire being talked about earlier in the thread.

That post was talking about the vampire that was being written last thread. Different things.

Raptors

Follow the conversation.

People going door to door trying to get you interested in something

How about a Regular Woman (a bit petite maybe) as the vampire?
No need to be a loli or a Milf with the pink hair all over again.
My event would be that she'll be cordial and invite you to her castle in order to eat your flesh.
she'll try to get you when you'll sleep in your designed room and then caugh her in the act.
you both fight, PC wins and then you get the option to rape or let her run away
If rape, you apprision her somehow and may keep her if you want (if not you may run the event again in case of change of idea)
If run she'll left without being seen again in the world region(which means not getting the event again)
my idea of her is like pic related but with medival clothes not oriental ones.

I don't think vampires eat flesh and a regular plain woman just sounds boring.

>eat my flesh
That means suck my cocktail right

Cocktail. Thanks autocorrect. That's clearly what I meant.

Depends on the writing, and they do eat flesh although i was aiming for the meaning of blood.

also the thing is, a vampire girl is a bit complicated character to make it original, since they almost always are a loli or a milf with a tsun personallity because of her 100 years old that she'll brag about, how she should be smarter than you because of it.
Or the dominant one, which i can't really see it fit in this case because we'll obviously beat her up.

also if you are complaining about the desing remember that this is a text based game, so writting something that is otherwise different than a white pale skin(unless purple vampire) is probably very strange to insert in. and thus the only thing the guys might write about her is the appearance.
and... the thing that makes her a monster, but since she's a vampire there ain't many deformities to highlight her as a monster

Auto correct waifu

No

Since this seems to be a hot topic right now, let's do this again.

What should vamp girl look like? For review, you find her starving, and she begs you to let her feed off of your blood.

She could be found in the countryside, plains, desert, erebus etc.

Please answer the following questions:

1. Big titty? Y/N
2. Big butt? Y/N
3. Height
4. Hair color
5. Pale, white, or grey skin?
6. Amount of bloodplay

Y
Y
White
Pale
Don't care

Y
Y
5'4"
Red
Pale
Some

1:N
2:Y
3:1.40 cm
4:Black
5:Pale to grey (pale prior)
6: Would give at max half a liter if that's what you're suggesting

Yes

What's with this "(You)" meme?

Please explain, user. I've seen it in three different generals. It bothers me.

Bait and trolls want replies, which show up as (You) on their screen.

i'll take you by being seriously
naive so i'll reply anyway

it is used when someone shitposts or posts useless shit like the guy above.
since there's no reason to post this kind of thing on any board, it is assumed that people tries to post this crap in order to get replies that doens't even are bait (works for baits anyway), and when they see the "(you)" they think they got what they wanted.

Huge beautiful environment girl

So what I'm getting out of this is no one can decide on height or hair color.

We can decide on pale skin, big butt, a small amount of bloodplay and big tits are favored.

By bloodplay I meant things such as her sucking your blood while you fuck her, smearing your blood on your chest, etc.

I guess I'll put together a strawpoll for the stuff that can't be decided on

Here it is

strawpoll.me/10521337

Use poal.me, it's better.

By the way, I can't add the PC prostitute and the Foxgirls scenes yet, because there is no transition from the brothel to the content. I've asked Sapros about who has the control over Spooky's stuff, so as soon as I get a response, I'll get on it.

Anything short to add in the meantime?

Skyrule

Will do for next time.

You have an uncanny ability to tell that it's me posting. Any of these that aren't pc pros or foxgirl work?

The Mountain Mobs were added last week.
The Baker's son (Devon?) still needs edits, I think. I could be wrong, though.
I could swear that I added the pond content, but for some reason, the code is not in the game. I'll add it again.
I'll also add the Possum, it's short enough.
Now, this is the first time I see the Thiefboy Mob. Is that edited?

Spooky left permission for anyone to add onto his work.

Thiefboy is the only one of those I've never looked at. Want to skim over Devon before he goes in though.

Nice. Thanks for your work.

Hotblooded

Some yes.

>sucking your blood while you fuck her
Best part of vampires.

Alright, I'll move the mountain mobs, possum and pond into my in game folder.

Thiefboy mob hasn't been edited by sapros but was by RRR I believe.

Here's an updated list of what needs edit from me

I know right? I've already done it with batboy but I'm considering doing it again with the vamp girl

Got it. There's also some things I have that aren't up here, like the Fire Elemental. Speaking of her, is it fine if I write small bits to account for variables? I'd need to check on her again, but if I remember right she doesn't account for if a player is naked (which would be really stupid in a snowstorm, but meh, it's a mechanical possibility.)

Gonna try out poal.me

Current vamp girl traits on strawpoll winning are a black haired, non-loli vampire girl who's around 4'9 and has small fangs that only show when she feeds. If you want something different vote in this:

poal.me/u61dgs

dat snub

Fire elemental in is my awaiting edits folder since there's already been some comments on her.

Here's an overview of everything I've written and am working on. Everything should be there I hope.

More like dat shitty internet

>53 projects
Time to retire.

Shut the fuck up, RRR.

>4'9
Midget vamp?

A lot of those look really interesting.

That's everything, yeah.

Fire Elemental is pretty much entirely edited, all that's left is some variable stuff I was going to note.

Yesterday

Man you basically btfo every writer when it comes to production.

yep

>I'm considering doing it again with the vamp girl
do it

Make me.

>Black haired 5'2" loli with big tits

Chicken Whispers

swag alien girls

Training assault bears to fuck people up

ssh

Yard Meat

Good like last time

Snooty big breasted naive rich girl

How naive

OP

WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN

Ohohoho

We will never escape this idea.

>3 of my friends have Overwatch and I don't yet
>More will have it soon, eventually

and here I am trying to save up to build a new PC because fuck this one is inching close to 10 years old