>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter, CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/jiRNfCy7

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHd13-XXP0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IM THE BEST

Love!

I was a second too late in the last thread but don't be discouraged, read

Greentext your dungeon moments that made you wipe your brow with a shaky hand afterwards and go WHEW.
>want to tank FI
>ask guild if anyone wants to come with
>no response
>queue in
>as soon as it pops, someone from my guild says they'll come
>every time
>randoms are all new to the dungeon, total blind run, but at least they're willing to listen and they're not stupid
>their dps is lacking, though; first boss takes enough time for me to use guardian shout like 6 times or something
>second boss doesn't take anywhere near that amount of time
>priest predicts that desolarus will be tough for our group, but I'm optimistic because it's just desolarus what's the worst that could happen lmao
>get to desolarus
>figure I'll take the front so I can hit the crystal reliably
>we're going along slowly but steadily
>he hits 15% and enters his sped up can-do-any-mechanic-whenever-I-want phase
>2/3 of the dps are dead, it's just me the warrior and the priest and none of the dead have neo resses left and the priest can't res under the current conditions
>we endure in 15% hell mode for at least 5 minutes
>nonstop carpets, crystals, ghosts, clovers, sometimes all at once
>he does another carpet with 0% left and a sliver of health
>kill him just before the carpet closes in on us
>whole group breathes a collective sigh of relief
That was seriously the best FI run I've ever done. So much fun.
>when it ends my hands are shaking

That list is false. All of those people you listed are pure!

Your idea of pure is pretty fucked up user, you need to get away from Veeky Forums sometimes

Cuckgrave sure as Hell isn't.

Anyone here has true pure love?

No it's not. Redgrave just sits around watching people. Jigghue is too busy sobbing for sex. And Pori's only love is her school. Grey doesn't even come around anymore. You're wrong user. The ERP exam is dead.

>Glorious galactic president Trump offers to bring me to FI
>No one else in guild is around or willing to go at the time so we queue just the two of us
>First boss takes ages
>When it's over a berserker begins to talk about lack of DPS
>They sound so distraught I'm sure they either quit or hung themselves post run
>Get to 2nd boss
>Berserker dies
>Mystic refuses to resurrect them from 80% onwards
>Berserker has accepted their fate so much that they congratulate the mystic on knowing when it's not worth it to res someone
>Get to final boss
>Trump looks at me
>"With your vote, I know we can make IMS great again"
>Tears swell in my eyes
>Doing 66% of total group DPS on desolarus, next closest is Trump. A lancer.
>Final 15%
>Carpet, all things must die, clover
>Entire party is dead
>I look up, boss is mid-animation, hasn't reset yet, 3% health
>Resurrect
>"SLICE"
>The sound of my shuriken as I voice it irl
>Just like my Japanese animus
>Finish off the rest of my 711 Big Gulp Extra Large Mountain Dew Baja Blastâ„¢
>Hands visibly shaking
>Must be the adrenaline
>Go out and vote for Trump

How bad at ERP do you have to be that none of them will touch you?

Red only really erps people he gets to know, Jiggs no longer really cares for it, same goes for Pori. Grey is too busy IRL with the problem of "2muchpussy" so your best bet would be Red. But even that's not likely since he seems to be away a lot more.

you seem to know what you're talking about so outside of those mentioned do you know anything about other dump elin?

I might. I'm more familiar with some than others.

God, why is IMS such shit.

tell me all your dirty secrets about dumplings

Drop a name and I might know a thing or two.

Ibby

what do you know about moppy?

Ibby's a nice Elin, comes off as a bit more lewd than your average 4channer so that's saying something but likes content and exploring as much, if not more than erp. Has a thing for guitars for some reason.
Moppy is an Elin that tends to be too eager to help others with any given thing, which tends to lead to some misunderstandings. Not a bad person, a little pushy. Also may lead people on with lewd jokes but almost certainly hates the actual act of erp.

Casual meter is off by about 50k in nearly every run when compared to better meters like Shinra.

Which boss?

I don't have the patience to list off every elin but thanks for the detailed info on them

Second boss of DF.
Would've posted meter for Verno but people seem to ignore that since it's just a sponge.

why do people still even use casual meter when shinra is objectively better

Because it's listed in the OP.
That's seriously it.

EVERYONE GOOGLE SHINRAMETER AND USE IT.

No worries. I don't have the dirty on any of them anyways, they're mostly genuinely decent people. Mostly.

Dollar?

Dollar is a kind European girl who's gone off to play on EU tera because she gets better ping there.

Very skilled healer and dps for someone playing at 200 ping. Somewhat meh tank but doesn't matter since they're always playing with Lad. Does not erp except with Lad, usually as the top but goes through lengths to make sure that it is at least perceived that Lad wears the pants in this relationship. Also an extremely kind person in most situations.

what d you know about MT elins?

Aside from some that transferred from CH, about as much as you do user. My time there was quiet and felt a bit lacking. Might've been because they were all talking in discord or something but ehh.

then tell me what happened to CC

>Moppy
>Not a bad person
you're hilarious user

CC left for MT fun and to be with petite, but still visits time to time and 'fixes' the gbank for us. This is coming from another dumpling though!

CC more or less got sick and tired of the bullshit economy on CH, once Kyn left Tera, she had little reason to stay on CH so she opted to go play on MT with Petite. A huge memer but a decent enough person. I'm honestly surprised most of you fall for whatever bait she lays out. I haven't seen her in a while, especially since I don't go on MT so I dunno much more past that.
Everyone's got problems. From what I can tell, Moppy isn't intentionally malicious unless upset or when they feel wronged. Which isn't usually the case.

i find moppy to be overbearing and touchy and i'm not even in dump, their presence always comes with shitty comments and a "im better than you" tone

This is true. I tend to feel the same way but like I said, everyone's got problems and they appear to just be blunt rather than mean. But then again, I hate very few people I've met.

>Everyone's got problems.
You more than most. Stop talking about your friends in a public forum like this! The only people enjoying it are you and the people who would use this information in strange and invasive ways. Nobody else cares, and the people you're talking about feel weird having their business strewn around even if it's nothing particularly damning. You might be an attention whore who enjoys being namedropped and talked about, but that doesn't make it true for everybody.

Fair enough. I'll leave it well enough alone now. Apologies if anyone feels this way.

Rude, I like Moppie.

Some people in dump are really lewd

So I want to play a DPS class.
I really enjoyed Brawler, but I think I ruined myself and being able to be invincible whenever I want just by right clicking.

I tried Ninja, fun for a while but just feels kinda weak and fragile. Deleted mine at 65.
Tried Sorcerer, I don't really know what to think here. Only got to 50 just to try out all the skills but it seems severely lacking. Maybe good at PVP since I can just nuke piles of people without having to rely on the laggy "Are they just gonna teleport away from my melee and not take damage?"
Tried Reaper, I honestly didn't get very far because all the attacks felt so SLOW and i'm not exactly sure how survivability works here. Maybe I should try again.
Tried Warrior, deleted it instantly. Just awful, boring, hated it.

How are Slayer, Berserker, and Archer? I heard bad things about Berserker.

I will dump my fat cock in your throat

Who? Who is really lewd, tell us

Ari Ari, go bully her crystals.

tell me about kusu

Jigghue. No one believes me though

Ninja shouldn't have felt fragile at all. Also reapers are only slow when you first start one, once you have skills to chain together they're very fast. Slayer is okay after 63. Berserkers are slow, so I don't know if you'd want one. Honestly if you thought ninja was too fragile the only other good recommendation I could give would be gunner, or you could try reaper again. I wouldn't really suggest older classes at this point.

Slow would be fine if they hit like a truck, but Reaper really didn't feel all that impressive but then again I didn't give it enough of a chance to really see so maybe I should try getting it to 65.

I was curious about Slayer and Berserker because they sound like they might have more survivability in case I do something dumb and get hit, which is more often than i'd like to admit.

Kusu hasn't been online in over 100 days. He is probably dead or in jail.

Reaper and gunner have the most survivability in the field of "woops I got hit".

I forgot about Gunner, everybody says they're really OP. Which makes sense, I see them everywhere.

or he stopped giving a shit about tera, which is the most logical bet. he never seemed too attached with his steam account since he was off it for days at a time, so after he got a full time job, he most likely just made a new one.

Zerk survivability is pretty shitty since the game's got a lot of iframe mechanics and you're not exactly full of iframes on zerk. Once you git gud it's not a big issue but there's a steep hill to climb. Doesn't help that you have a really low base HP, skills that sap your health with every use, glitchy getaway skills like overwhelm and leaping strike that clip into the boss, and the fucking developers making you take more damage from the boss specifically because you wear metal armor. What the fuck. Honestly. Also you have a block but it is hands down the worst block in the game. Mitigates something like 35k damage. Don't count on it to save your ass from any of the remotely difficult dungeons. They gave us a basic roll to use outside of intimidation stance, but it shares a CD with our only other rolling iframe, so it really still feels like we just have 1 iframe we can use at any given time.

Again, once you git gud it's not as big an issue. But compared to the other classes, zerk is pretty low on the survivability scale. If you've got a boss that hits hard unblockable hits, then you've got to be extremely careful or you're just fucked.

>I see them everywhere.
I wonder why

You're forgetting how much Kusu loved Elins and lolis in general. Kusu often said he would play Tera until the game shut down, he was so in love with elins. He also loved his mystic, and knew that their buffs were just around the corner. The odds of him quitting the game, given that knowledge, are quite slim.

In the days before he left, he placed about 80 CCBs in the guild bank and seemed sad, like he knew he was about to go but did not know how best to say good bye. Before I saw him for the last time, he told us that his crystalbinds were in the gbank and that anyone could use them. He set that as the message of the day. And then he left, and that was the last time I saw him.

Given his general love of the game and his love of lolis, along with his geographical location (somewhere in EU, where lolis are not legal) and his mood and overall disposition in his final days, I think it is very likely that Kusu is either dead or in jail/some kind of forced institution. I don't want to believe that, but I'm just calling it like I see it.

Kusu probably left dump/tera/Veeky Forums because of you pathetic autists who do noting but obsess over him every single day.

Sorry user, I was sleeping, but hopefully you're still around.

Sure, I don't mind doing an art trade once I'm done with everything I need to do! Art friends are always nice, so if you want, you can send a parcel or a friend request to Sayo on TR!

is it because they give you free stuff?

Except it was the other way around. Anyone who's been here even two months knows about the Kusu text document, where the level of his shameful obsession with another player was made public. Because he was generally quiet and kept to himself in public, that apologetic text file written by Kusu himself basically exposed his private obsession with other people's lives within a virtual world. It is for this reason that I find it most likely that Kusu's parents stepped in and sent him away to some kind of forced intervention. I hope that is what happened. He seemed unhappy.

Nothing that is ever posted regarding kusu is ever just "hey i know that person" or "that was my friend they're gone now" its always some paragraph of autism and it's really sad.
I hope he does't come back because its really pathetic to watch

I turn down most of the stuff he tries to give me, but he's genuinely helpful.

>he
clearly you know nothing about moppy then, nice respecting their pronouns

tell me about nyurei

Nyurei doesn't exist anymore go away

Not him, but they're suspicious as fuck.

tell me about licoryn

Is it true that luperca is planning to leave loli n cream to join dump or mahou?

Go back to bed lico

Literally who?

Tell me about the girls in Dump!

There's too many.

Fuck off.

Bellyfox. The red fox warrior that's always in golden devilicious

My life is empty. Nothing is enjoyable or fun anymore. Every day is worse than the one before it. I can't stand anyone or anything. The games I used to like are a chore to play now. The people I used to enjoy spending time with have lately felt like a chore to be around.

It's not them. It's me. Something changed and lately I just want to be alone. Then when I'm alone I just want to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHd13-XXP0Q

How much money do you have? Go take a trip, see another country or another state even. It does wonders for you. I went on a trip to Europe once when I was depressed and it was the best thing I ever did.

who the fuck cares, as if we need more faggots

Is Tera just really slow at downloading patches or is it just my shitty internet? I can't tell if it's frozen or not sometimes.

>tfw randomly bullied

Remember to take a knot daily!

no u

Practicing these once a day could save your life later!

i really, really, really like the eye splice knot

Anyone want to meet up and play the game?

>tfw want to play this game
>don't want elite mt pvp or elite ch erp

what do?

Play with me.

kek its funny how if someone actually misgendered real girls in dump no one would really react like this, since most people that play tera are guys and it's not a big deal, but since its a trans person people go damage control right away.

Pick a different server perhaps?

havent played in so long, just logged on to my baraka slayer and did a quick dungeon run

fun

Where do you play?
And I'm thinking either lot or tr but hw looks good too.

Trannies and Tranny lovers are the worst, especially in MMOs.

I just started on CH.

Partake in MTs elite PVE then
do not

>tr

I'm on there as well, but I don't think there's really all that many from here on the server in general. But if you do decide to play there, we could run things together. Though granted I'm not too high level at the moment.

There's not much TR in the general because drama doesn't happen there

Yeah I don't want to play on ch or mt sorry.
I may just hop onto tr.
tr seems like the most likely pick although starting I won't play this game a lot maybe just weekends

It honestly doesn't matter which server you pick if you're running with pubs because IMS matches you cross-server.

If you wanna run with guild members though, then yeah ask around.