Polan boat so fun in ranked

Good night wowsg

boat sluts

Reporting in
>999 battles in Wows and still a bit shit

>a bit

positive win rate at least
could be worse

Would WoWS be improved if longrange cits became impossible unless you have true plunging fire? I've felt like a list of things could improve gameplay alot.

1. Implement shell dispersion over longer ranges. The further away to your max range the larger the dispersion. If you're shooting to 20km+ your shots have a 1km radius they can fall inside. Inside 50% of your weapon range the dispersion is 1/4 the amount at max range. Inside 25% the dispersion is very minor, about what we see now or less.

2. AA becomes a straight DPS race against airplane HP. No more randomisation. Either you blob and have enough AA to chew up planes or you solo and get dunked.

3. Aircraft - these now show white dotted lines as waypoints indicating and intended lane of travel. You can grab and drag this line like editing a bendy-line in mspaint. Aircraft get differentiated further based on racial values, with burger planes being very tough and slow with lower flight numbers like 5 planes per squadron. They boast high manueverability when compared like for like against nip planes. Nip squadrons are 8+ per squadron, comparatively fast but low hp. USN are more accurate and higher damage, jap planes get less damage and are less accurate, but have conforming torp lanes and their bombs set more fires. USN planes get cone torp lanes and their bombs can cit on CA/CL and CVs. They get more disables on BB.

4. DD have reduced gun ranges but are more accurate. Russ DDs get CL levels of armour and have max 4.5km torp range. nippon DDs retain long range torps. USN DD get bonuses to spotting and very good agility.

5. Armour is reworked so that long range shots (unless plunging AP) almost never do damage, a damage falloff calculation is entered for distance traveled for all shells. HE loses effectiveness at fires over long ranges. Armour now calculates more strictly against AP, citadels are rare to score >5km.

Key to all of this is closing down the value of sniping. Cits become a reward of risk.

he quit?
man fucking SEA is just dying these days

warships.today/player/2010101777/asia/Seabad

apparently im good in carriers LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>HE loses effectiveness at fires over long ranges.

How are CAs going to counter BBs in this case

nice stats m80
so this is where you got all of your practice for shitting on nerds on NA :^)

I don't play NA? Never have.

I haven't played this game in at least 104 days according to that site which is about correct I guess. I'm tempted to download it but god damn why don't they just provide install files from the website instead of using yet another shitty launcher.

You support being able to chump a BB down by refusing to get in range of it? WoWS biggest problem centrally is ships shooting from 15km+ away and still landing tons of hits. Which is why niggers still hug islands like it's going out of fashion.

wait i thought you were staymad having a joke

Compulsory conscription into the emu army.

Honestly tho, shit game, hardly any new content and not fun anymore. Using finals as an excuse not to play as well.

warships.today/player/2008951178/asia/StayMad
??
I wish I could have stats that good. It would mean I'm not getting TKed or sniped at spawn or having retard gook fucks that are impossible to coordinate with.

They needed to make an oceania server just for AU/NZ and leave the gooks to their own server. They might still have a playerbase then. Most of the population decline would be coming from frustration at the lack of a common language. Why else EU and rus have different servers?

CAs aren't supposed to counter BBs, in their infinite wisdom WG decided to go the rock paper scissors route of balancing where each class does poorly against some stuff and well against others. if they want to stick to that, then there's not supposed to be a way for everything to hard-counter everything else.

you can make guns more inaccurate at range and all it's going to do is make sure games end by timing out more often.
people are always going to stick to their maximum range because they're more scared of getting melted than they are of not being able to do damage, and thanks to the fact that armor is pretty much meaningless outside of BB v BB duels and some CA v CA duels nobody wants to close distance because it just means they'll be focused and melted while their team sits back at max range.

because in WoT RU has a ridiculously huge amount of players, and EU is the 2nd biggest server by far, so it's a hell of a lot easier to just have separate clusters
if it were language based then EU would be split up

I anticipated this response and my rebuttal is thus:

The population of Russia - 143mil
Population EU - 742mil
population SEA (excluding AU/NZ) approx 280mil
Population AU/NZ combined approx 31mil

Sooo while AU/NZ aren't big enough to warrent their own server from a purely numbers perspective - when you consider primary and secondary languages

Rus - ??
EU - german/french/english?
SEA - cantonese/japanese?
AU/NZ - englishwith extremely poor german/french/japanese as secondary languages.

In brief geologically speaking AU/NZ would have been better off as its own region purely for linguistic reasons, SEA as its own region for the same thing. Cantonese is overwhelmingly their strongest second language, they don't want to/need to learn english and forcing english speakers to work with SEA was a doomed venture from the beginning.

Also, 3 man divs max? WTF is this.

>Sooo while AU/NZ aren't big enough to warrent their own server from a purely numbers perspective
That's the single biggest reason why such a server doesn't exist.
The KR server shut down precisely because of this; Initially the koreans had argued for their own server, but it failed and got merged with SEA recently because there weren't enough players

I'm a little curious where you got those number from, because SEA (as far as the region that the server currently covers, the traditional SEA region + Japan/Korea/Taiwan/Aus/NZ) contains closer to 800 million people
and yet it still gets barely over 10k players during peak hour on most days, it really doesn't matter at all what kind of linguistic barriers there are, a region with a population of like 30 million just splitting off will just lead to a dead server that's borderline unplayable for people who want to play high tier games, even at peak hour
having an OCE region (basically just Au/NZ) barely works for other games with far higher populations, so the unfortunate reality for the english speaking countries is that they either have to play on the boxes server, or play on NA

Back in the days of BF2 there was like 50,000 players in AU/NZ. Better games retain higher player counts.

KR has stronger competition from certain games sucking up their time like starcraft and many other MMO's with more polish.

AU/NZ has really gone downhill in terms of fun-factor since random matchmaking became a thing. I strongly support dedicated hosted servers for games for at least one single reason: the community that develops around those servers. Giving players a place they can call home makes them care more. Matchmaking is one of the worst things you can do for a purely PVP game and it's why things like ranked CSGO is one of the most miserable places to be because griefers never get the penalties they deserve and shitters can get carried to ranks they don't deserve.

Extrapolate to WOWS, getting tier 10 is simply an exercise in time spent. Getting ranked 1 in ranked (or team battles) requires effort and some skill. Random battle with people you can't talk to when you're 31/770th of the potential population of a server is going to make you quit.

>main battery guns hit ratio 21%
> torpedo hit ratio 1%
wew lad

Even ignoring the fact that a WW2 bote games are a much more niche market than FPS, I seriously doubt that Au/NZ alone had 50,000 concurrent players on a single game.
The fact is that SEA's highest ever concurrent player population was a bit over 27k, which would include this magical population of players who have since quit. Games like LoL, which have significantly larger playerbases than either WoWs or WoT can only just sustain an Au/NZ server, and they still have to shut most of the game mode queue's down at night because of lack of players and even the active ones can have queue times of quite literally 3-4 hours to find a match with 10 people. I have trouble getting a T10 match that isn't completely fucked up outside of peak hour as it is on SEA.
It really doesn't matter what you think, even with stupidly high player retention the game is just absolutely not big enough to have a dedicated Au/NZ server.

>population SEA (excluding AU/NZ) approx 280mil
Where the fuck did you even get this number from? Indonesia alone has 250mil people, and SEA covers the entirety of the western Pacific including all of East Asia that's not mainland China. Australia and New Zealand combined have a population of around 28mil.
AU/NZ make up barely 3.3% of the population of the region that the SEA server covers, according to WG's API, the average population for SEA for the last week was about 5100, if we smash all those numbers into a calculator, which admittedly probably isn't an exact representation of what would really happen but it works to get the general idea, a server for just Australia and New Zealand would have an average population of less than 200.
Good fucking luck getting a game at just about any tier with that kind of player numbers.

What you're both describing might be an issue with F2P games in general :)

Maybe putting everyone through a meatgrinder isn't the best business model after all.

I wouldn't say that it's specifically f2p in general, stuff like LoL and Dota2 don't seem to have trouble with having more than 4 server regions. Hell even WoT gets a lot more players than WoWs does.
Problem is that it's a relatively new game that's not remotely complete compared to WoT, and it's for a more niche market, as well as being in a content drought and having pretty sever end-game problems at the moment.
And I'm pretty used to getting shafted when it comes to online multiplayer stuff, coming from a region that's culturally and geographically isolated and has less than a 10th the population of the US leads to this happening a lot.

Was looking at downloading the game but reading the NA forums I'm not sure it's worth the trouble. This game has 99 problems and botes ain't one.

Doing yourself a favor.
They've been progressively removing the fun since beta.

The more I read the less I care. Just look at the forums for aircraft carriers and see how half of them aren't worth even buying.

Snoozing_Mako more like UltraGay

StayMad more like StayBad

>since beta
longer than that m80

The CVnts are all still asspained because they were broken beyond belief for a year and actually thought that this complete CV dominance was intended.
When the balancing came, and roughly half of the carriers stopped being 'click on enemy to win', the butthurt transcended time and space.

Of course, WG went full retard and proceeded to make all US carriers pretty much unplayable in the next patch, they're now useless because their loadouts are shit.

Honestly, low and mid-tier ships are still super super-fun. It's just tier 9 and 10 where the fun goes to die. It's not like there's even Clan Wars implemented, so who the fuck cares about tier 9 and 10?

Good morning /wowsg/!

May you have a nice weekend!

But it's midnight

I need to stop

How's ranked meta on SEA? Lots of DDs?

>bronies
>brain

>49%

who wants to see anumati cry on the IRC about a link he posted himself

fuck off wave

Can you two just fuck already and release all this pent-up sexual tension?

DDs decide the game
BBs are for tanking and smoking
CAs are to be berated if the team lose

this post screams "i'm a psycho"

yuck

Anu bitched to the mods after he whined about everyone doing it to him??

>11111100000 anno domini
>being a psychophobe
you're are on the wrong side of history

Also ranked is full of Japanese

>wake up
>its 10 am
>empty condom wrappers sitting on desk
>bottle of Dom Peignoir Champagne corked, and needs refrigeration, half empty
>look at Musashi
>asleep, no tape
>grab rangefinders
>mfw

user just fap if you're horny

>using my shimakaze captain in my Kamikaze R to sealclub every day

I need some motivation WG, just release german/british battleships or something.

How do I improve my gunner on Battleships?

Sacrifice a virgin to RNGesus everyday so you get good dispersion

why the fuck are you even posting

Can you please stop evading your perma ban for fuck sake

>play random
>great teammates
>play ranked
>donkeys and retards

I need to stop, it's too much suffering

Wanna know the easiest way to spot a shitter?

Shitters always complain about their team, its always their teams fault and never their own. Same goes for losers you meet irl. They always have someone they can blame for their own stupid fuckups.

If you ever played with wavecancer you know what im talking about

what fuck does that have to so with wave blogposting
fuck off

>It's a "Anumati shitposts again" episode

See you when he goes to sleep lads.

Anumati isn't even awake right now.

You must be his mother, my apologizes Ms. Anumati.

Can we not start the falseflag shitposting this early? Theres enough other stuff to shitoost about until he gets here.

Can we talk about how much of a slut Hotel is?

Why is this general so dead?

Because WG killed this game.

It'd just be better if he could not evade his perma ban every single day, why is he even trying to antagonize and shit on everyone so hard?

fuck off

Nobody is awake, new patch won't come out for a few days since it got delayed, there's barely been any new content recently

Hopefully German BBs will restore a little bit of life to this shithole

Midway got nerfed so gotta find a way to kill time until it becomes Skillway again.

>Hopefully German BBs will restore a little bit of life to this shithole
They'll get tons of hp, low flooding chance, turtleback armor for maximum citpen immunity and have shit dispersion.

>brawlers: the battleship line

Sounds like fun to me. Sniping on the blueline is for baBBies.

What the fuck is even the point of low-mid tier American BB's anymore. German ones are going to be better for brawling in literally every way.

Will they have okay secondaries?

They will all have Warspite tier secondaries, but more of them.

That's a bit in 'not sure yet' territory, because we do not know the range WG will give their secondaries.

Most will have 7 or 8 15 cm (casemate) guns per broadside, plus a bunch of 8.8 cm guns.

If they get the same ranges we see on Tirpitz right now, they'll be good barwlers to at least t6.
They all ahd rather tight turning radii, and most sources state that they were wuick to begin turns, but lost lots of speed during turns. Which is something we already see in Tirpitz, so I guess this will be one of this line's characteristics.

So I just unlocked my New York, for second upgrade do I take MBM2 or Artillery Plotting?

The one that gives you more main gun range.

just

So shitters like to think they are clever and elusive, like you?

>wave is the reason I'm bad

dat turning circle tho

imagine if the hotel could do that in game :^)

From your total lack of reading comprehension i assume youre american?

Wave is a little bitch whos constantly looking for people he can yell at. Play a match with him and watch. It usually goes something like that

>Do something
>screw up
>die horribly
>look at minimap to find someone whos doing something stupid/whos out of place
>yell at that guy and feel better about himself

Just watch. I saw him blame DDs that were literally 30 km away from him for his fuck up because they were doing something he didnt like

reddit is that way my friend

Wave doesn't do that at all, if anything I yell at people way more than he does because I'm an insecure fuck that needs to blame others for his failings.

t. Big_Spud

I'm glad we don't have to deal with him on EU anymore.

Americans must be all masochists, since they seem to enjoy getting berated to the point where they even gift him shit. Good for them, they get what they deserve.

You never played with him right?

You can easily watch his thought process

>Oh shit i died, but im perfect so it must be someone elses fault
>Hey theres a Cleveland on the other side of the map thats more than 5 km away from some bb thats getting torp bombed
>"Fucking noob shitter cleve get fucking gud"
>Wew, glad i showed everyone how cool i am."

rinse and repeat

Can SMD just fuck off already, you haven't even played with him

Colorado is sex.

>writing autism paragraphs about a player you have never played with
are all euro's this desperate to masturbate over popular NA players?

botes used to have realistic turning circles, but BBs got shit circles in balance for them nerfing everything that could damage battleships. This resulted in shitters who never turned anyway getting a buff, and everyone else suffering

it's not someone from EU writing this shit because if it was, we'd be seeing screenshots/replays

WIDF pls leave

>tfw patriotic botes

where in france is this?