/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

DED GAEM edition

>What is this?
A shitty game where you'll spend all your time mocking and trying to defeat the Jew.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
British invasion bullshit with no waifus, also most of us are done with it already.

Old thread:

First for Wasp best waifu

well i guess this OP is more accurate.

Story missions when?

Tigra when?

Dating when?

user who got jewed out of 20 chalices here when RNG screwed me in the second round of the second BK fight, ending in my loss, yet somehow BK was considered defeated without giving me my mcguffin cups.

It, uh. It looks like chalices actually aren't tied in to unlocking BK. I just beat him for the fifth time, which left me with 80 chalices, and I still unlocked the King.

So if you, too, somehow got jewed by TinyCo's terrible programming, it turns out BK's actually tied to fights, not chalices.

>TinyJew in charge of programming

Oh thank god, since I just had the same glitch.

What's the next event?

>people said Loki is useless in a fight
>he actually deals 15 damage on average while Tony/Wasp do 10

he can crit more often than others

sinister six and raft

I've used him in multiple fights and he deals 14-16 damage with normal attacks.
Tony and Wasp deal 9-11.

I don't think that's what the ebony blade was made for

Tony and wasp did 911 comfermd

Disgusting pic, kill it

I like the .png name

>BK visits Veeky Forums

Black knight have 8 actions at level 2

7 of them are 30 minutes or less

>saddles drop one at a time

This will take forever

you are just having bad luck with missions

I just got x3 books and x2 saddles on a 30 minute mission.

one more portal and I should have enough to finish the fight

>dating

All these Monty Python references for Black Knight

Based.

the only problem is the short time of his actions

ded

So I never got Yondu, was he the one that plays the Piano at the Space Club?

That's a problem now?

NO ONE,I REPEAT NO ONE

PLAYS THE PIANO

since gotg 2 is a thing there might a second gotg event too and just maybe the piano will be played by someone

short missions+short missions=less coins

Not a problem necessarily, but it's not great either because it means he'll get lots of low-earning missions.

The best length for missions is between 2 and 4 hours, because that creates MVPepper-like potential where you get heroic rewards for (relatively) short missions.

>Sinister Six/Spider-verse event
>Plot is Mysterio finds an artifact connecting him to the multiverse, Sinister Six use it to hunt down all the Spider-men
>Recruitable characters are Peter Parker, Silk, Spider-Gwen, Spider-ham, Miguel O'Hara, Miles Morales and Agent Venom
>Six Chapters, each lasting a little less than a week
>Each week involves fighting mook versions of that week's villain, supposedly being other-world versions of that character
>Leads up to a fight with each villain
>Mook fights are done with recruits like in Civil War, Bosses are done with characters (In addition to all characters unlocked in the event, Iron Man, Black Widow and Wasp can fight bosses.
>Each boss has streaks, dropping more items the further you go
>These items are needed to actually "beat" the boss, so you'll be fighting them often
>Character can be trained like in GotG event, but also gain stats from fighting.
>Peter Parker is able to be recruited right at the start, requires some items. Players who got him during Civil War are instead given a "head start" in the event.
>Event currency is Spider-Totems
>Agent Venom is immediately recruited after beating him.

>Silk
Trash
>Spider-Gwen
Ok
>Spider-ham
Trash
>Miguel O'Hara
Trash
>Miles Morales
Trash
>Agent Venom
Next-level trash

Give me Ben Reilly, Mary Jane, Eddie Brock Venom, Black Cat and Kaine

I like Miguel O'Hara

>>Miguel O'Hara
>Trash

Silk is ok away from Slott

Trash

no u

Nobody plays the piano. Yondu hangs out at the top balcony VIP platform and pounds drinks.

>Spider ham and Silk
>trash

>spider gwen
ok

MAYDAY WHEN

Silk and Spider-Ham really are trash, though.

The only good thing about Spider Gwen is her costume.

>implying that Spider-Gwen is not a top tier waifu

SILK WHEN

Mania and/or Mayhem plz.

Manga Spider when?

I have been playing this game too much. I dreamt last night they released Hawkeye during the event.

>I need 192 books

>currently have 237 books
I left a few people waiting on their last upgrade so I could save up books for whenever new characters came out. Saddles are going to be the only time block for me. I'm only at 8 of those.

Black Knight is pretty fucking weird. Like his design but dude is fucking nuts

I think his possession left him brain damaged or something.

Half the time he thinks he's a Arthurian knight straight out of Monthy Python and the other half he's just dumb.

>Black Knight is pretty fucking weird. Like the dude but his design is fucking nuts

fixed

His design is fine, it's just his hair that is ugly as fuck.

well a cursed sword did control his mind for some time.it wouldnt be surprising if he have a few brain problems due to that

that would explain the coconuts

the only explanation for the coconuts is "lol memes"

Damn, I got all my ...uh whatever the fuck they are...to fight BK pretty quickly and I don't need to go in the portal ever again.

20 away from unlocking him, will probably get him later tonight. This thing is supposed to run until Wednesday? What are we gonna do with all that extra time?

I guess level him up as much as possible before they add actual story shit and grinding gets worse. They should have just left Union Jack achievable though since this second part is so easy.

>that thread on /co/
>some people wanted us to stay there

So how would most of the heroic spider characters work if Peter is just now kinda becoming Spider-Man, how do you explain all these characters that come about because he's Spider-Man?

They wanted to have a spider theme. It's really simple

timefog

Will Fin Fang Foom be requitable?

Hopefully in a week

Next MVPepper?

How long until TinyCo changes their book drop rates and coin drop rates to be more consistent with the current game? x4 isn't working anymore, and can be done since there's been x7 on other items

It seems like they don't know how to balance things. Under that other system we got better rates on long ones but then nothing good on any mission less than an hour. I like it now where I can get x2-3 on the 30 minute missions.

praise the bulldog

He knows all

He knows cute

Surely the days of weekly campus invasions are well behind us with this pillar of regality keeping a watchful eye on things.

Black knight is one of my favorite characters yet.
>zany animations
>cool designs (past the shitty rank one)
>Fun story
>plenty of short actions so he's actually usable
>easy as fuck to unlock

Only bad things are his shitty rank one and being kinda expensive mats wise to upgrade.

Someone on /co/ is claiming to be a voice actor for this game.

I hope it's the Gordon rape guy

Loving all these saddle drops.

Huh, dude just said he's voicing electro.

I'm more disgusted by those shorts

Yeah, he also said they were looking for voices for Venom, Green Goblin and Spider-Ham. As far as I know the only voiced characters are recruitable ones, so that would imply those will all be recruitable.

That is, of course, if some random Anonymous guy on Veeky Forums can be believed.

>and Spider-Ham

Why won't they give up on this meme character

The Spider-Man endless runner forced these pig characters down the players' throats for months on end.

I think your game just hates you

mine is the same way.

but im not complaining,i have unlocked BK less than 24h ago and already got all the textbooks and half of the saddles

I just got x2 saddles on an easy mission. Getting lucky I guess.

Eh, I've known guys who dressed almost exactly like that.

It's not a great outfit, but it works for the college setting.

ah fuck it. too tired for paint

Beautiful.

Isn't Captain Britain 10bux, not 20?

IIRC there was also a voice actor for Carnage and Prof X. They still haven't done anything with those characters (if they even still plan on doing anything with Prof X given Marvel's hangup about X-men and all things associated) so I wouldn't assume that just because a voice actor exists the character will be added.

But Venom, Goblin, and Electro would make sense and recently a dataminer said that there was a few items hinting towards Electro

There was a Sinister Six teaser image in the game but I can't remember who was on it

It was only shadows but: Rhino, Mysterio, Green Goblin, Venom and Vulture were obvious, Electro was the only missing one because he was in front of Rhino, I think

boi

It's Lizard, Mysterio, Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Venom (?) and Sandman/Electro

What did she mean by this?

She's a slut.

He dresses like I'd expect a weeby thirteen-year-old at the end of the 90s who wanted to look like a Kingdom Hearts character would.

Except he looks like he's 20 and really buff, so it's even weirder.