/gtag/ Grand Theft Auto General

It's time to remove NullProphet edition

Previous thread:
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT (embed)

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB (embed)

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.34
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220249028

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10517512
discord.gg/0156MXEiwwX0DnqYm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lel

My vote: Nullprophet stays.

I see no reason to have someone removed just because you don't like this person. Removal is reserved for people that grief other crew members, and as far as I can tell, having some discord thing is not grief.

Kick Null, kick Emert, kick Cat, and KOS them, crime, higgus, and all their shitter LOLI friends.

This crew needs some serious fucking chemo.

Kick you. What's your name?

Wait, why the LOLI guys? They aren't even part of null's beta orbiting cuckfest.

>/gtag/ has finally had it with the drama crew
only took 18 months ---------;^)----------

Kicking people that aren't being shitters just because you don't like them, no matter how much you don't like them, just enables a ruling class of circle jerkers.

The ruling class circlejerk is already here, and Null is in charge of it. It's called --------Discord---------

would you really want to be in the same crew as such doo-doo heads?

I would simply leave the crew and move on with my life if my problem with certain people in the crew was so big I couldn't bare to stay around much longer. Asking for someone to get kicked is childish. You're the drama queen here.

If i start a new crew and a new discord without the cancerous people such as; null, cat, higgus, bl8 etc. will you guys migrate?

i must say, i'm not a very experienced leader or anything but i can at least guarantee you im not a retard

pic unrelated

Im not even in the gtag crew ;^)

I just come here for the free (You)'s

Is this the hero we need? The one we deserve?

I wouldn't. Higgus isn't part of the crew. And the crew has hundreds of people in it, so it shouldn't be hard to find someone to hang out with that isn't null, cat, or blater.

I don't personally have an issue with them. Not even higgus, even tho he comes after me to kill me sometimes.

Fuck flynn tho. What a cunt.

there will be a friend with x will be banned rule too. If someone is friends with one of the said people, they wont be allowed to the crew or the discord

Did my assistant just prank me? I was fucking a whore near the office and I get a call about special item, I get there not one minute later and it's just regular 2,8,18k offers there

She's just jealous

This is the best post I have ever seen on /gtag/. Friendly reminder that catower is a pedophile and morbidly obese. Annie is a power tripper. Emert is a bootlicker. LOLI speaks for itself. Higgus has actual metal problems as does Crime.

Ah. That rules me out then. But that's ok. I rather enjoy playing with Null, cat, and blater. I don't use discord either, so that's not much of a loss to me.

As much as I can't stand flynn, I'm sure there are some people out there that enjoys his company. I wouldn't demand they unfriend him or block him just because I don't like him.

Can we kick NullFaggot for conspiracy to commit crew killing?

Alright, so all the beta orbiters think discord shit is why people hate Null, so let me just shit on that notion because I can't give two fucks about discord.

I'm sick of Null because xe came in here out of nowhere, endlessly avatarfagged, posted shitty webbums of xir showing off shitty powerslides nonstop, constantly spmamed people to join xir lobbies to do the same thing, and is horrendously hypocritical. Null won't hesitate to call anyone else out on being an attention whore, and has no qualms about being a shitter in gamemodes and races despite getting mad at people who are shitters in gamemodes and races. Then, to top it all off, because xe is a "girl on the internet xddd" and is clearly one of those instagram everything types, xe has amassed a cult following of beta orbiters who will kiss Null's ass in an attempt to get some e-poon, so that when you DO call Null out on all this bullshit, xe has a legion of white knights to reassure them that they did nothing wrong. In fact, it got them promoted to Lieutenant, which is pretty fucking retarded. This isn't even counting the discord that has likely spawned even more drama, as from what I can tell, xe is in charge of that despite having zero authority in the crew. Call it unofficial all you want, but it's shilled in the thread regularly, and loads of GTAGs are in it.

Oh, did I mention the fact that Null drags in a known-menushitter into GTAG sessions? A menushitter that used it against crew, and had their own dramasode in and of themselves? Yes, fuck Crime.

tl;dr: Null was a shitter long before discord

Null can be annoying but which one of these is against the crew rules?

>tfw Nessi comes back in a few weeks and makes GTAG great again with his new found confidence

tfw null will never be banned from gtag because she sucks bl8's cock and bl8 is an incompetent fucklord

gtag is doomed, i miss the times when broof was AWOL all the time

null's promotion is all the proof we need to know that blater is spineless
>publicly fued with one another
>still get a promotion

Considering there are no crew rules in the OP, I'm pretty sure being a dick to crew(see: being a shitter in crew gamemode and race lobbies) would be against the rules. Plus there's her self declared vendetta against Sub, who is 100% crew and did nothing wrong, and the fact that she brings crime with her to GTAG lobbies so crime can be a menushitter to crew.

There's also the fact that you can't rigidly stick to the rules in scenarios like this. When the majority of your crew can't tolerate one person in the crew, you need to cut out the cancerous element to keep the majority happy. If the minority gets mad about it, let them go make their own crew, that way everyone is happy.

>if someone shits up the discord and starts drama then you're bound to hate them
Null did NOTHING else but insult and provoke Subscyed
She clicked on the fucking blocked messages to get offended instead of leaving them blocked, like the fucking retard she is
She does get on peoples ass about the rules while breaking them regularly themselves
The Discord is STILL called a GTAG Discord even if it's nothing more than a Hugbox for her and her Circlejerk and Mabinogi general friends, who don't even play GTA and when they do, aren't in the Crew
Null literally LEAVES sessions if they don't have one or two from her Circlejerk in it
She will blame it on Network errors, but it happenes every single time
She tried to do pic related, but guess what:
Nobody gave a single fuck in having him removed, it's literally only her
It should have a different fucking name and not be called GTAG something

You guys have way too much drama

You guys think adonis likes me or like likes me?

kek another Veeky Forums community in shambles, happens every time

>Null managed to do something that Higgus could've only dreamed of
What a master manipulator

Pussy rules the world bro

Nessi is a girl tho. Feminine name.

Friendly reminder that the Hydra, Valk and Savage are on sale for 500k for returning PC players.

Buy them quick before it gets patched.

factor in that NULL HAS SUB BLOCKED. She has to press the button to show his messages. This is a vendetta Blater. Remove null you spineless fuck.

>Nessi is a girl

I think promotions are based on how much you contribute and how much you play. A lot of people get promoted. You don't have any real power by having two or three bars under your crew tag anyways. The worst thing you could do is post something unfunny and invite someone to the crew.

Nearly 1/4 of the crew has more than one bar under their crew tag.

Higgus is a beta nu-male cuckold.

>landing on office helipad repairs the heli
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

null kicked for crew vendetta when?

I have really shitty internet but I've also read that a lot of people are getting the 'everyone left' message. It really makes for a hard time trying to complete missions.

These are declarative sentences.

>Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.

Sittius, trying to join gta general vg.

Seems the ps4 crew is ded.

How can I play in the GTAG sessions so I can shit on dramafags without actually joining the crew since im in one with friends?

You're wasting your time, Higgus did it first.

>start a new crew
Yes
>and a new discord
No
Remove Discord

Take a shotgun, load it, place the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Accepted. No idea how many in that crew play on PS4 tho.

what are must-have things in GTA Online?

>Higgus even being cancerous

If you aren't part of the discord circlejerk its pretty easy to realise he was hyped up to be this massive villain who wanted /gtag/ destroyed.

Hes just some nutcase who likes killing people in a videogame. Nothing more.

1.hackerbux
2.hackerbux
3.hackerbux

PC GTAG fuckers, if you aren't too busy arguing over stupid shit come join the pacific standart heist (all setups done)

>must be one of the major GTAG Drama fags.

dont even know what that means.

sure, inv me, ign higgus

I'm on ps4

sent ;^)

>tfw we'll keep getting batmobiles for kids instead of actual cool cars

Shit's pretty vital for collecting crates, considering otherwise you'd need to respawn your helicopter at a pegasus location constantly because of attrition.

>tfw shitposters like this are still here instead of people who were actually good

* Cute female character
* Futo
* Police/Ambulance Maverick

you can spawn it right next to you via the Interaction Menu for free

;_;

go away flynn

And it will be in the same state that you left it in. So useless.

>complex reticle

>press the Zalgo key to renew your CEO benefits

Man all this drama reminds me why I don't come here often, blater or rice or whoever is obviously too fucking retarded to take action and deal with this crew, so you have forced yourself into one of two choices

A)Shut the fuck up
B)Start a new crew

As much as you think bitching about whatever will solve anything it won't, all the drama is why to interlinked into the crew hierarchy for anyone to actually do something about it.

strawpoll.me/10517512

Once this poll is done we can actually get on with our fucking lives

didnĀ“t like the simple one

Remove Null

You can't remove null without starting a new crew, because nobody with any power cares/they've been succ'd off by him.

Reminded. Starting a new crew wont stop the drama. It'll just move over to the new crew. The only real solution is to shut up.

Any you have way too much chin

Sold 20 mil worth of crates. Office is now wall to wall money piles.

>mfw

>batmobile
This looks more like a Jokermobile with the big pointy nose, evil looking windshield eyes and those pointy rear wheel arches.

The reason there's drama in the crew is because there's drama in this general, and like it or not the crew is made for the general, not the other way around. As long as a crew exists for people from this general, it will have drama.

>yfw you don't even realize you're creating drama right now

>be flynn
>vendetta against crew
>get kicked
>be higgus
>same
>be ezek
>get vendettad by annie
>annie doesnt get banned
>be sub
>get vendettad by annie
>annie doesnt get banned

Discord and the crew itself are separate fucking things, you get banned from the crew for griefing other crew members in GTA, stop asking for X to be kicked from the crew because you don't like something they are doing outside it. Unless you're an SJW and think people should be fired from their jobs for shit they do in their free time.

If you don't like the way the Discord is being ran, that is for you to deal with in the Discord space, not the thread or GTA itself. Make a new Discord (you already have) and link it to everyone and plead your case about why your Discord would be better for /gtag/ to use. You are not going to get the person you guys hate so much to just give up the account/server to please you after all this bullshit, it's not even worth arguing about at this point.

Push the new one, that's obviously the only way you're going to remove Annie from Discord. I am just not going to be involved to the extent I was when I tried to make one, I immediately felt regret because I didn't want nothing to do with admining that crap with all the drama going on, it's unneeded. As long as my posts aren't being censored, I really don't care who is in charge. But if you absolutely can't stand Annie as the admin, start pushing that other one, but this has nothing to do with the crew or the thread, stop acting like they are one in the same. Having an 'official' Discord is dumb as fuck after this whole experience, Nessi was right.

Discord is cancer to and from anyone that can't just ignore the people they hate, it's in its nature and there is nothing you can do to stop it unless you ban everyone you don't like, at which point you've become the person you hate.

vendetta against crew is vendetta against crew
fuck off whtie knight

FYI, I just left Discord. I am done with all this autism, it's fucking ridiculous.

Has Null actually done a lot of crewkilling or is it still just threats?

So I got into GTAO when it launched, but haven't really touched it since then.

Is it worth fucking around in nowadays?

>women destroys entire discord+crew

Sounds normal to me.

Same

>implying Higgus had a vendetta against /gtag/

Hes just autistic. He didn't hate the crew or anyone in it, he just had an itchy trigger finger.

Higgus apologizers, please go. I need to save that image where Higgus made his ebin attempt at tearing the crew apart by begging a comm to kick people

This is why I spoke out against them.
Discord just made it faster and in real time.

Also, shame on you for namedropping me. I was busy being responsible and working competently for my money, rather than "manage" a flower shop.

>Being part of Discord to begin with

C'mon now...

same

who gives a fuck it looks good and it sounds good

depends what time you play, sometimes it dead, sometimes we have 10+ on.

>He can't see past an autists ironic shitposting

He almost indefinitely did that as a last minute grab for drama, and it worked. People post the image constantly when hes brought up, thats what he wanted.

discord.gg/0156MXEiwwX0DnqYm

New discord, Annie free.
Join if you want, no censorship, no roles, just come to discuss the game and hang out with people from the general in a drama-free discord.

Three strike system. After three strikes, you're not allowed back.

>looks good
lol no

Are you Ryu's autistic little brother?

>Discord is shit
>Discord is cancer
>Discord causes problems

Lets make a new discord :DDDDD