Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
TakeItEasy (Moonie_)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2678470
pixiv.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

I LOVE TALT!

Who wants to kiss!

Sorry mates reposting

What the fuck just happened anons?

>sell trash cards
>one of these is Firelord card
>expect it to sell for 5 talts max
>one guy whispers me
>"I trade Arde +600k"
>I said ok
>we meet
>shows me the Arde Dagger
>says "how to add silver to trade?"
>I say "forget about the silver, the Dagger is fine"
>"you can record this transaction if you want :-)"
>Honestly felt that this was a scam, that he'd take my card once he won it
>we cardbattle
>took 10 rounds since all is draw
>He won the card
>expect him to logout and block me, taking my 25 talts away
>he fucking trades me instead
>gives me his Arde Dagger
>I give him 7 talts
>"thank you mate :D"
>I say "You too, and goodluck at grinding"
>Arde is in my inventory

Was I memed that Firelord was trash? if not then what the fuck is up wtih this guy?

I appreciate it though, thanks mate

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

You already got the answer, the dude scammed himself by being retarded

You are welcome ;)

It's not a scam you retard. If you shout sell asking for an offer, and he offers it overpriced then it's fair game.

Is that an offer!

On what server does Catty play?

Reposting in new thread:

(1/2)

Ok, this is probably a bad time for Klaipeda server but here goes.

I've enjoyed playing with /tosg/ over the past few months. I've had fun and met a lot of cool people. I think what we're just lacking is a good leader, and I have no doubt in my mind I could be that person. I have plenty of leadership experience in video games and beyond, and honestly I fucking thrive in an environment like that. I've also been browsing Veeky Forums on and off for about 9 years so you can rest assured I "get" the culture.
I have an R6 swordsman ready to be ruined with templar at any time. However, I value my time, and in the current state of IMC's inaction I don't plan on investing my time and effort starting and running guild only to see it die from members quitting in droves. But if we do see at the very least several weeks of consistent real updates that aren't loading screens, I may decide to take action.

Some (tentative) guidelines for this guild:

- I plan to create an environment where we have the means to contest any high-level PvE content (eg. ET), world bosses, and PvP. If dominating in both PvE and PvP turns out to be unrealistic with our members' resources / character rosters, we can pick one to focus on based on which the majority of the members would prefer to do.
- I plan to do this while also keeping it a chill and drama-free environment where people can work together towards our common goals, make friends and HAVE FUN!

(cont.)

progress is being made

if there's another guild on orsha she wants to drop into that's fine, im still set on making mine happen

Might be a rich avid card collector. I kinda want to have a Flamidus card too since she's a cutie and I don't have one yet.

I play on Klaipedia!

Haha just kidding. I'm not playing on Orsha.

whats your guild's name and why isn't it NFA

Thanks, who wants to reroll on orsha?

(2/2)

- VOIP usage will be highly encouraged for *special events* where we need all the coordination we can get, such as challenging PvE content (ET, maybe WBs and any future content in that vein) or GvG battles.

Outside of these special events, it'll be the other way around: using comfy text chat will be highly encouraged. I believe this arrangement would be best to ensure that we have the means to be a real force to be reckoned in PvP/PvE, while also doing as much as possible to not alienate our shyer members. I'd hope they'd be able to warm up to people and get comfortable enough to join VOIP when the time comes and we need them in.

- Since this is a Veeky Forums guild I'll try not to police the chats too much, I don't think anyone here wants some full on SJW hugbox. However there will be a few obvious guidelines.

Don't be an ass to or harass other members, have some common courtesy. I'm going to assume you're all adults and know where to draw the line, I won't elaborate on this one (for now).

In the same vein, I don't care about any drama or shitposting about me or my guild in the thread. Anonymous will be Anonymous, and I have better things to with my time than scrambling to write walls of text in my defense whenever someone shitposts about me in the thread, I'm not fucking LoliPantsu. Bring it on. However, start/bring any drama whatsoever into the guild and you will be warned/kicked. If you have actual legitimate concerns about the behavior of other guild member(s) then please bring it up with me in private and I'll see how I can best resolve it.

That's it for now, if IMC starts getting their shit together and I feel compelled to make this whole thing happen you'll hear from me again.

If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts on this whole thing to share, please do.

Feel free to!

it doesnt have a name as i have not hit templar yet, though if i dont get any better ideas/suggestions its likely going to be TrueNeetral

good call

There was 0 need to repost your shit. You got your replies last thread already.

One day I will rape Cattly

Storage with cuties

For visibility, why else?

better cropped picture. too bad the torch didn't spawn.

If you could fuck one and only one goddess, who would it be?

user-kun, didn't you know the Templar rule of /tosg/?

No one cares until you actually become a Templar and start recruiting. Until then, nobody gives a shit.

Rape is never ever okay!

Torches only spawn on x:00 server time, friendo. Check every hour. There's one in Investigation Room, too.

Reminder that "true /tosg/" aka neo-discord needs to get the fuck out.

this picture was taken at 10:05 server time. we already know about the other too, just the 2 QTs on the right are too low level for that one.

>tfw some guy was standing near me when I took this ss

I dunno, it's pretty good in doujins.

You should not post those kinds of things, you know I am not going to do it!
Trust me, it isn't great!

And then everyone hates you regardless of what you do.

Took you long enough to realize.

Yep.

Slut !

You already got your response last thread and your (you)s, please fuck off.

Seems off to me since 9/10 people enjoy gangrape.

I suppose I could get him to r7 and post screenshots for credibility before I take my indefinite break from the game.

Bring on the anonymous hate.

Rape ruins lives, Anyan!

post more

nice top tier statistic mate

Hello pleae correct me if I'm wrong

I have only recently heard of the DPK system, and I'm currently farming Sage Wall

Does this mean that it is better to clear ALL Venucelos in ALL the areas of the map to have a better chance of getting it

than

Killing Venucelos on a SPECIFIC path and area where most of them spawns?

tldr

is it better to clear the map and mob than to channel surf and farm where they are crowded

Tfw I never use my cards unless I need the heal since I'm too jew to buy any pots at all outside what I can trade my dilgele for

Do it, like seriously. This thread had like, what, 2 dozens of swordsman claiming to go Templar and blogging about it for 2-3 days before quietly disappearing?

Such conflicted (you)'s
How can I please both.

Care to just be a secondary templar on a current guild while we wait for IMC to impliment the guild transfer function?

I've already sunk a lot of Talt in the current guild and is falling prey to sunk cost fallacy.

I mean, leaderships truly probably is the only thing lacking. I personally will place a clear 2-3 hour time in my schedule specifically to a "raid" time.

What do you think? We have a pretty large and diverse cast already in the crew. Will probably open a slot in the near future with the guild leveling up or something.

DPK is a false god.
RNG is the real deal.
Just kill them all.

channel surfing should be faster

First, DKP is uncorfimed.
Second, Sage Wall has a fixed 0,02% drop rate so even if DKP is real that system doesn't apply to that recipe

Well, there's 9 guys in that group of 10.

Yeah but who are you?

I just want a No Fun Allowed guild with a non-cuck guildleader

Its 0.0x rng drop rate last I checked.
Only dpk droprates are those that couldn't be mined

That's the joke.

so its that low?

Can you anons suggest to me what other recipes I could grind for? I'm looking for High price, within 0.1% drop rate and good spawns

Cattly is a boy though. That's be ten boys.

What do I do again with the Spirit Guidance in Topes Fortress 2F?

Girls can rape boys too.

>8 guys and a girl raping cattly
kinda gross

>pic
so much better

That's physiologically impossible

I think 9 men, 1 boy is more appropriate for the cat.

im gonna need sauce on that

S T O P .

>non-cuck guildleader

I'm not sure what this even means anymore.

You will 100% of the time make more just farming away at high level maps unless you have really good luck or enjoy rng.

That's not a girl and there is no rape involved in that picture.

I want to get raped by a girl.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2678470

Where'd you get that cute picture of Cattly?

pixiv.net/
member_illust.php?id=251730

>I want to get raped by a girl.
wat

but thats not a girl

gave me a chuckle

Someone who wouldn't suck some random dudes cock on discord after getting fucked in the ass for one

Maybe someone that can enforce rules in a guild, someone who is not okay with everyone being passive inactive shitters.

Someone with goals in mind for the guild, goals to make the guild stand out and be known or achieve something

Sorry, I'd rather build my own guild from the ground up. If things go as planned I'd be able to get the guild tower leveled pretty quickly anyway.

>have a +10 weapon
>have 3 million silver in bank
>tempted to try to make it +15 and glowy glowy

There are none.

Stats from items don't contribute to bonus stat points user. Fun fact, stats from collections also don't contribute to bonus stat points, but stats from hidden quests do.

For example?

Oh, my bad then. I could have sworn they did but I must have been mistaken. Even so, 33 Magic Attack vs 14 from Int keeps my preference on the side of Animus for this character.

HOW LUCK DO YOU FEEL PUNK? Post results.

From what I heard the glow is shit / not really noticeable
Is that true?

Sounds like you'll implement a talt qouta?
I wish to stay in contact with you.
Care to place your name here or do you have some other way for someone to add you in game as a friend or something?

The feeling of wanting to propel the current guild to actually do some content is a bit annoying specially since I don't really have pull/charisma as well when trying to organize. When people do come, we don't have the right line up to take the boss due to mismatched time of log in for specific classes.

So you want to be like that autist Atom and have a guild known for taking the game too seriously and sperging out in chat?

Maybe you should make your own guild, shitposter, since you're the only one who wants these things.

What a cuck.

An easy one is afk archer z holding with weight or macro at vedas plateau bottom right

I'm not going to spoonfeed you anymore, go find the locations to get shekels yourself.

Depending on the size of the weapon, it's very noticeable. Imagine a shiny jackpot mob, but a wepaon instead.

+20 glows red.

I don't know if I'll finally be lucky for once after a series of talts, or if I'll be unlucky as usual.

Depends on the weapon.
Iron bow looks snazy as fack when glowing.
Karacha is not too shabby as well.

Specific "materials" on the bow glow on and off. Pretty neat.

Working together to achieve a goal is a great feeling!

Yeah I do kinda want someone who takes the game seriously

Isn't macro'ing bannable? Inb4 Momohime and the lot aren't banned.

You're free to make your own guild then, nothing's stopping you.

>boohoooo could you please stop shit talking
So this is the power of Veeky Forums...

How do you bring up that menu?

That guild would be dead and this game is a joke

illegal hack addon xp card calculator