strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old:

First for Java

first for:

>it's a shaman fills his entire board with shitters that you have to keep removing episode

nth for fair and balanced drafts

second for next adventure cant come fast enough and brode is a retard

our guy forsen winning dreamhack

Our guy is literally rdu

I missed most of it anyone bring memes?

Literally 1 hour break what the fuck

>play freeze mage at the brawl
>people add me all the time to tell me how about their feelings
>i accept and remove them after 2 seconds so they start typing but cant finish the message
>they add me again and i decline

Meme shaman is so good in this brawl.

dead game

even the hearthstone team knows and they havent done shit in the past 2 months

Sorry, but I dont identify myself as gypsy

oh wow what a great tourney glad I tuned in for this
LMAO

Based RDU bringing Yogg to show what a joke HS >esports are

Wow, the better player truly won this game

That yogg skill though

yogg memes are eternal

>literally wins the game because of Yogg

Epic, simply epic.

I dont give a shit anymore. Fuck Warrior anyway you can. The times i had brawl rng fuck me up are too many to count. FUCK BRAWL embrace stronger rng with Yogg

>choosing to draw 8 cards with yogg after running out of steam
Is this the kind of skill I need to be a tournament player?

>yogg vs yogg in competitive

Nice game Blizzard

>a 10 mana legendary minion wins the game

So shocking.

[muffled laughter in the distance]

What will his Hearthstone card be like /hsg/?

>kill warsong commander because it kills card design
>create Yogg that can cast any spell card created from now on for the next 2 years

It's funny that people complain that a 10 mana lego that actually can backfire hardcore than completely turn the tides of a game but then they completely ignore that a 5 mana lego with 2 PO's can do the same shit but far more reliably.

10 mana battlecry: destroy all minions and get a mana crystal for each minion that got destroyed

like 20/20 and fucks your mom

>all this skill

people complain about leeroy and PO. the thing is that leeroy can be played around. Yogg's effect can do whatever and there's no accounting for what will happen.

because yogg is allrng, it can win you a game you have no business winning, and leeroy only works like that in 1 deck

>have max mana crystals
>get 1 mana crystal for each minion destroyed

For what purpose? Do you mean get mana for each destroyed minion and not a crystal?

ONCE AGAIN
THE YOGG MEMES

10 Mana 420/1337

Battlecry; Fuck shit up and get angry forum posts about how Sargeras isn't powerful enough compared to the lore

read the wording on innervate

Uproot PogChamp

>people this mad about yogg.

If you cannot even enjoy daft rng like that, You really dont belong in hearthstone.

>This is what priest players actually tell themselves

well he's not wrong

You're an idiot if you dont see the problem

You can build a shitty inconsistent deck and lose 90% of the time, but for that 1 person you beat they are going to feel like shit because your dumb card got lucky

Its fucking trash design and Ben Brode needs to be fired

But it wont matter, at this rate Hearthstone will be complete garbage by 2017 and dead

>being bm to people in casual
lol

I'd take yogg anyday over gadgetzan prep conceal

What the hell does bm even stand for?

Beastmaster, aka Rexxar

Are the forums worse than ever? They were horrible in 2013 for WoW, is this worse?

What site is actually decent for netdecking? I'm new to the game and hearthpwn seems filled with spam and shitty joke decks, though it's nice that I can see what decks I can create with the cards I have.

tempostorm

>going to Blizzard forums
>especially Hearthstone forums

It's worse than Veeky Forums and Reddit combined, literally a bucket of vomit.

>Are the forums worse than ever?
What forums?

Bold meme. It's when you play memes, even if it will likely lose you the game. Priests often lack burst, so you can bold meme them more often.

Any post criticising the game gets trolled and le downboated into hell?

I usually just copy decks from streams.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

>implying Call of the Wild: The Class has a right to bm

The battlenet forums are shit, they are filled with fanboys and the CMs never fucking post anymore.

Nobody working on the game gives a shit about it because they know the cucks will spend money regardless of how much work they put in.

you'll want to look specifically at the meta snapshot. it'll tell you what decks are the best right now and how to build them.

>casters defending topdeck 2nd deadly shot

No, you are the idiot for not realizing Brode was planning this since beta.

This has always meant to be a casual, for fun game.
The real problem isnt yogg, its all the rng cards that are heavily weighted in your favour.
im talking about totemic, flamewaker the shredders etc.
These are rng cards that will ALWAYS be better then the average non-rng card.
Yogg can backfire horribly, has to rely on you playing a lot of spells to get decent sized outcomes most of the time, and is 10 mana. Meaning it will still be beaten by aggro a LOT of the time.

Instead of criticism it's just an endless stream of complaints with 0 arguments in broken English and begging for free stuff while white knights run to defend their favorite game 'til death.

And yes, downvotes.

A horrifying experience.

3 mana 7/7

>Game decided by superior plays
>ALL THAT GAME WAS WAS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HOW RNG AFFECTS HEARTHSTONE
MY SIDES ARE ORBITING

>Standard
>Meant to keep Blizzard from limiting design space
>When the only thing limiting design space were a select number of cards from two expansions that could've easily been nerfed without pissing anyone off
>But instead they took the easy route of axing the expansions in their entirety and then putting them in an environment where they'll never have to touch it because that's the point

And the dumb part is the format doesn't give Blizzcon points as it's not the officially sanctioned format of Blizzard Entertainment™. It's pretty clear from their actions they're more worried about how a bunch of cards they could've easily nerfed would affect their game and how the literal dice rolls were affecting the "narrative" of their competitive scene.

They can't just say the game was decided on rng now can they. Blizzard wont pay them otherwise.

>Brode was planning this since beta.
Nothing in Hearthstone has been planned or thought out.

See Undertaker, Grim Patron, Standard

Do you prefer the meta as it is now or as it was before Standard?

The meta was the best before TGT, it would have been fine if they fucking nerfed Patron Warrior before TGT came out

Warsong should have only given charge to minions with 3 or less attack, that way you couldnt inner rage and attack

Before

It was more diverse and funner than now. Despite how cancerous secret paladin and druid were.

i have accepted what hearthstone is all about. All im doing now is playing a cancerous face hunter on ladder. Standard or wild is irrelevant as long as classic will always be meta. The same decks will always exist

Now. Just the simple tought that I'll never, NEVER face another secret shitter again makes me diamond. I almost quitted the game for them. Not that shaman is much better right now, but still.

facehunter in 2016 LUL

i never had a problem with secret paladin because i had the tools to survive better with healbots and belchers. I was playing control mage but now thats impossible. They remove the ability for classes without natural healing to play control and thats what i hate about fucking standard.

I miss combo druid

reached legend with it faggot. How is life treating you in the rank15 trench?

I don't want to see a Sludge Belcher, Shredder or Haunted Creeper ever again in ranked play

Warsong should've just given minions you PLAYED from your hand with 3 or less attack charge, not summons. Yes frothings are still a thing but without a swarm of patron trading to boost them it's not that big of a deal.

Standard. Shredder, mad scientist, the good doctor and the rest were fucking miserable to deal with. Now the only thing that tilts me anymore is totem RNG and my own draws. Significantly less than the shitshow that is wild. Also the HWP combo still existed.

Standard wasn't bad before, there were just too many designs going completely unloved because other cards did it's job better. Only time something new propped up was because it happened to just be insanely broken in comparison to everything else (Secret Paladin, Patron, etc.)

>TerrenceM 2nd place currently

What now shitlords?

roll a dice and determine your position in the tournament. Thats what i think about hearthstone. Not to take away anything from black people though i play magic with 2 of them and my best friend is black. A few of them can be smart

>black guy shows up
>floodgates open with TriHards

TriHard GANG UP TriHard AMBUSH TriHard BACKSTAB TriHard SHIV TriHard BURGLE TriHard CUTPURSE TriHard SPRINT TriHard VANISH TriHard

>anti aggro mage does better than my priest
Why is this allowed?

my priest is doing fine against aggro. 80% winrate vs zoo and 70% vs shaman of any kind. its the warriors and hunters it stragles with

dick request pl0x

build your own faggot

>Welcome to the Grand Tournament, Champion

Aggro or combo is the most common meta in every card game. But at least there is no 777 and Mad Scientist, so it can't be worse than before.

>Literally who vs literally who

Time to do something else

>tfw rank 1 and four stars and too afraid to queue ever again

Whelp.

Should I craft a yogg?

give me your account and ill que for you

Blizzard in charge of flavor of the month game

Buy 20 packs so that the weight of the packs tilts the matchmaking on your side. Then play.

I'm good, thanks.

apparently you are not good. You are pathetic

>all blizzard games views combined can't reach any of the top 3

Good at Hearthstone? Not really, I consider myself non-retarded. I don't really obsess over cards and shit, I just play the game sometimes and that's good enough for rank 1.

>shitty quality image
>shitty watermarks
>shitty post
well who would have guessed