xth for karthus the ruler of the universe

haha league of legends

dealt 4k more to champions than liss and ezreal

xth for sharing

almost bronze 1 lads

I wish I had a bronze account to play on

Literally 1v5ing is the only way I can have fun in this shit game

That's not necessarily a bad thing.
There should be champions you can pick in whatever situation, and that's fine, as long as that champion is not stronger than a situational-based champion when the situation meets the parameters of the situationally strong champ

blitz is not borderline op, blitz is op

the only thing protecting blitz (until now) from nerfs was this meme about only silver players struggling vs blitz when blitz HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER IN HIGH ELO THAN LOW ELO

>no exposed feet

Ruined

Guys, is LoL dying? I'm afraid for him...

the problem is that it's much harder to make niche picks for AD carries because they all do one thing which is dealing damage and pushing objectives

so when you have somebody like lucian who has no weaknesses and is top tier and almost everything an AD can do it becomes extremely hard to justify any other pick

I stopped playing when Bard was released.

What faggotry have I missed?

>Mfw i know who owns those cute feet

There is a nude version

There are definitely niches among AD's though. Caitlyn is the best at seigeing, Ashe and Sivir have utility, Twitch has pick potential. Each AD does something a little different after the AD update

xth for never played since 2014.

give sauce or post more

i beg you

I don't think Lucian is top tier in everything an ADC needs.

In damage output, he's the jaw tapper.
In terms of weaving and kiting he's top tier alongside Ezreal.
In terms of structure destruction, he's middling the pack at best.
In terms of terrain control, He's not even on the map.

You have missed Kindred and Nidalee 1v9ing games and allowing players to gain 2 entire tiers of elo

Best girl.
Best ears.
Best wife.

They buffed Swain and surprise! He's unfun to play against

People are starting to post less on this Hindu aquarium discussion forum. So if that's an indicator then yes the game is dying.

The general will be fine though, he gets like 2k viewers even when he plays his bullshit like super mystery dungeon.

Swain was never fun to play against, he's just good now.

Doesnt he have any education, I mean when i would play in lcs, i would also look at my education like going in university after carreer

he's not the best but he's really good

he is actually pretty good at wrecking towers with his passive
his mobility is easily the best
his damage output if he's in range is actually quite high

lucian isn't a muslim though

this thread will be deleted

stop making new ones you fucking mongoloids

That's what I was saying. He was always a bitch to play against but now he has ez mode farming. It doesn't help that the item changes were nearly perfect for him

>after 4 years of playing finally get a penta
>its on mister yen

i don't have the picture in this computer but those feet belong to this cute girl

zyra literally lets you jump an entire tier with how braindead she is

I'm looking for something more advanced

Swain, Trundle and Irelia are the great Statcheck Trinity of toplane.

>if he's in range

And that is the whole issue. Longer ranged champion would be changing Lucian before he gets in range, and if he tries to quickly close the distance with a dash, they generally have one to respond with (caitlyn) or can respond by rooting him, putting him in a dangerous spot (Jhin).

He's good, but only the best if you don't main the role. There are plenty of other choices that you can answer a Lucian with, especially in dynamic queue. The pro scene is a whole different animal, because they spend months practicing together on end.

she would be really balanced if the plants didnt just face fuck everyone in the game in 2 hits

will toplane ever not be a shitshow

I'm missing the Riven mains already.

Wtf are you fucking kidding me you faggot?
Go with that trap shit to b, god you disgust me.
AHHHHHHHH

Those feet belong to this goddess

Xth for I want to corrupt her with my porcelain rod, I mean who wouldn't betray their cause, king and country just to get with that.

I wouldn't.

Vayne's cause was avenging her dad. She didn't give a shit about King or Country.

CASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

IT'S BEEN 1226 DAYS SINCE JADE FANG CASS CAME OUT, I LITERALLY NEVER EXPERIENCED THE JOY OF RECEIVING A NEW SKIN FOR MY MAIN SINCE I EVEN STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME BACK IN SEASON 3. WAKE THE FUCK UP RIOT, THIS SHIT CANNOT GO ON

Until she gets rework no skins for her. She's toxic

I don't think it can, the nature of the lane makes it so only very specific characters can go there.

And by very specific I mean extremely cancerous.

She already received 2 reworks you cuck and yet Riot kept ignoring her.

>deleted thread

goddamnit POLL: which adc do I get to 5 next?

What is Ryze

A champion with a lot of skins despite the fact he keeps getting new kits. Riot are biased faggots who outright discriminate against lamias.

i resemble that remark. to be fair, i started maining and climbing with her well before 6.9.

You have 30 seconds to fix toplane, or I will destroy the world with the Spell of Destruction.

good, fuck cass

cancer ass boring shitty design
also the ugliest lamia i've ever seen, i love lamias but cass is fucking ugly as shit

I think this skin is an alternative universe where she actually could not resist male perfection incarnate, even if he's a master of the dark arts :3

Quinn

How to spot someone who doesn't play Quinn

Just accept your waifu is a toxic mess and move on.

>emoticons
fuck off faggot

Vlad pls. You ugly af, and your blood puns are shit.

im a grill

We have yet to see feet to prove that

????????????? wat

it doesn't make you not a faggot underage newfag

tfw the enemy team gets 4 dragons, 2 elders and 3 barons

You a George Foreman?

he's hot
can confirm
hordes of fangirls can confirm

my feet are ugly

getting closer

I'm starting to lose any interest in the game if I face every other match premades of people from all the same club as soloqueue player. No suprise the game is going downhill

Tristana

Brand's hotter.

> Getting assraped by teemo

first game new vlad haha xD bets

Is Nid a slut?

Thresh

she grew up in the jungle so she'd have zero reservations about fucking anything.

She probably has no idea what romantic love even is.

>NIghtblue has 30k viewers on Twitch right now

What makes you think that?

>Just saw x-men apocalypse
good movie

Metal-controlling champ when?

lads stop i'm on nofap

Probably

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

i have its not that good

feet or shut up

don't inhibit your desires, user~

taliyah skin
done

BREH

YUO BE THE JUDGE

Who is this hero?

a slut

those models are awful honestly

QSS now removes all debuffs again.
Sunfire cape now applies grievous wounds with its burn.
/lolg/ silver surfers stop basing their opinions entirely on pro games.

no she's pure

In.

but she's so garbo

top lane or jungle? she's actually really fun and i got her qt skin through crafting. maybe I will do her

STOP POSTING LEWDS

WTF is this?

Should I buy Project Fiora or is Royal Guard fine?

what did he mean by this?

Elise got sum big titties

ok

indeed

Top and then everyehere