>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdnNUYDmXOg
discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mañana.

Play Debisama

How are equipped weapons in IVF?

I found those with instant kill effect useful in my no demon whisper run in IV.

But the damage they did was sorta poor.

Lawfags a shit. Neuterers and Whitefags even shittier.

Why the fuck is map of SMT IV so retarded? Do they expect everyone to know layout of Tokyo? How hard is it to get fucking anywhere is ruining the game for me.

I think usually NPCs will give you some direction if you can find the right one.

The map isn't retarded in itself. It just wasn't designed for people outside of Japan. Get a real map of Tokyo prefectures are you're golden.

Hoy.

I'd go chaos for Walter.

Tell me /smtg/, what are your hopes for IV Final?
And for the hypothetical SMT V?

Everything I've seen from Final is promising, the mostly human npc's in IV were cool but this seems to have more demons involved in the storyline.

SMTV I'm excited for HD demons and reusing Tokyo assets from P5 but they would probably have to tweak the engine and models from that series for a mainline game.

Hi

>Final
It's already out so not much to be said.

>SMT V
Dungeon crawling like SJ, press turn combat (or something new that isn't a snoozefest like demon co-op), affinities carried over from Final, writing that isn't shit like Final's, alignment making a difference in negotiations, classic mode with limited save spots and game over with dead MC.

>2016
>Still no COMP app for smartphones
>Still no COMP replicas
>Still no COMP OS
>Still no demon summoning program
Why even live?

>Dungeon crawling like SJ, press turn combat (or something new that isn't a snoozefest like demon co-op), affinities carried over from Final, writing that isn't shit like Final's, alignment making a difference in negotiations, classic mode with limited save spots and game over with dead MC.
Day one buy but we both know that that's not going to happen.

It's not like we'd live if there was a demon summoning program.

Fuck, man.

I'd kill for a COMP.

He asked for hopes, not expectations.

Chaos heroes tend to take things well, don't they?

I just love that, in the second game, Lucifer himself is like 'y'know what, this is bigger than both of us. Time to bring the ruckus.'

youtube.com/watch?v=cdnNUYDmXOg

why does this game sound like Metroid Prime.

A comp is just a keyboard with an eyepiece and a headphone attached, it's not that hard.
I can't code for shit, but I can't imagine it's that hard to code a few menus in something like python.

Anyone know if or how I could copy my Innocent Sin save from my Vita to my PSP?

Download that Sony's app for PC/Mac with which you can transfer things from Vita.

Just beat Ouroboros in SJ and this was fucking bullshit

She did no damage to spess muhreen and a fuckload to my demons so i kept having to summon demons, hoping they don't instantly explode, debuff her just enough so she doesn't get rid of the buffs and pray to jesus that she doesn't just mahama my party.

Ended up using a fuckload of bead chains and every tetraja stone i had.
Still beat her, when every single one of my demons was dead and i said "fuck this, i'll shoot ice in your asshole till one of us dies"

I sure hope Fornax doesn't fuck my ass like eridanus did. Still, in the end it was fun to draw my map of the teleports.

You just needed to equip a fire gun and a spam Co-op attacks with a couple of demons with fire moves.

Fornax ain't that bad, other than being a glorified T-junction.
It's only Eridanus that has the turbo warping.

Eridanus is the second worst maze area other than NG+ Grus.

I'm amazed at how good Black Frost is in SJ. I used him against Tiamat and kicked ass.

Black Frost is usually a great demon/persona, not only for when you get him, but for a good period following it as well. He usually shows up around the halfway point, and will typically carry you til late game.

Every single boss fight in the cathedral went down like a bitch.

Yeah, the cathedral wasn't that hard

Then again, last time i did law ending so i don't remember if the neutral cathedral is harder or easier

Neutral was easier

So I just started DDS and I'm about to have to choose between alliances; or rather about whether or not we'll betray them after taking out the enemies.

Does it matter? In most games; I would get stuck crushing one or both and having PLOT take out my ally.

Really I'm only asking because I'm hoping that this game breaks the mold.

That affects a thing that will happen in the second game, if you get that far. Without spoiling anything, always act honourable and support your comrades. It's not anything vital though, so if you want to act like an ass, go ahead, the plot progresses the same either way.

We did it boys.

>the plot progresses the same either way.
Shit
Wait, does the second game ask about it or does the PS2 check for the choice in the memory card?

Good times.

When you go to the second game, it asks if you want to carry over your save from the first game. That save will note what you did in the first. If you want to know what carries over, it's stuff like the choices you made, how much cash you had, optional bosses killed and level/skills mastered. Again, it doesn't affect the second game wildly, but it'll provide some cool touches when you get there, so it's up to you if you think it's worth the hassle. Most people will tell you it is though.

The save data can be imported, yes

Oh, and the save you carry over will be set in stone once you defeat the final boss, so it's a good idea once you get to the final save point (and you'll know when that is) to save and do everything then. I think some stuff actually unlocks when that happens anyway (it definitely happens like that in the second at least).

mudo.

don't do that

Thanks, will do.

Wait, was there an update to the patch to fix more bugs? Do tell.

Is shin megami 4 good on dsm

Im in a hurry so I left my trip on.

>dsm
the hell is that

Yeah

Sometimes I think /smtg/ is too slow and we don't have much discussion

Then I click on /feg/ and feel so much better

Have you ever been to /srg/?

Nah

It's cozy here.

Good.

Now if only you niggas would play Devil Summoner, patch when

I said it last thread, but it bears repeating.

I'll gladly take a slow thread where we take it easy over a fast thread where everyone slings shit around.

>I always looked at recarm and junk as helping the unconscious and not the dead, though that probably isn't actually the case.

The real problem isn't that we're too slow, it's that every other general is too fast and makes threads at their fucking image limit.

SURVIVED THE FALL FROM GRACE

Is digital devil story: Megami Tensei good?
(Anime)

IKU YO

The best looking SMT game was released 12 years ago, how does this make you feel?

If we still streamed on fridays I would show you

Well, it is on Youtube. Just wanted to know if it is good. Although I guess I'll watching while working out some other day, anyway. Tokyo Revelation was kinda cool.

Is this a plot hole in the Triangulum arc of Desu2 or am I overthinking this.

So everybody except Yamato and Saiduq dies in the second world, doesn't that mean those Administrative Authorities were lost? How could Saiduq have regressed the world again?

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

Its not really a solely megaten discord anymore, but we took our spare discord and revived it, in case anyone is interested.

the fuck is this shit

We're not.

hama.

Nyahaha! Failure of a general! Failure of a general

None of what he listed is even anything it would be hard to do aside from SJ dungeons. Not saying you're wrong though.
If they did have a classic version I'd hope they also had a suspend save anywhere system so proper saves were limited to terminals but you could save anywhere, quit, and reload, but the file would be deleted on loading. Don't know why SJ didn't have this, it's something a lot of handheld games have.
I'm not fussed about press turn but I hope to god characters execute commands in battle as soon as they receive them and not just when every party member has received their orders for that round. It just leads to them doing things they should know not to do.
Only advantage to it is it makes tetrakarn/makarakarn more fun but less useful.

Don't die.

Sorry.

Feed me your souls.

No, you dumb fuccboi.

Think you can resist? Give me your soul right now, or else.

How about I give you ten macca so you can go cut that stupid ass haircut you have, faggot.

GIVE ME YOUR SOUL RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

DESIGNATED

go away you adachi looking faggot

SUMMONING

Okay okay, let's try talking this out then. Surely there must be some way I can convince you to lend me your souls.

Shesha pls.
Aren't you busy being a magical living space egg?

You're forcing my hand /smtg/, it doesn't have to be like this.

What did I do?

Give me your souls, so we might be active. Or else the dog gets it.

Leave Pascal alone you piece of shit, shitpost with any other character you like but leave him alone.

Grabbed SMTIV since it's on sale, it's my first foray into the series. Seems really awesome, so far I only wish that Jonathan as the cardinal lawful character wasn't so... delicate? Walter is just undeniably cooler.

So this is how it's gonna be. Well then, /smtg/ now you'll have no choice but to give me your souls, your (You)s. This is what you did to him. You could have stopped this.

Jonathan has his moments. Hoy is definitely best boy though. Good taste user, and get out before you get spoiled.

and then, he killed the dog

i hope you get banned you dog killing piece of shit