/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1465216725511./
youtube.com/watch?v=JWOY1VJc6A4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 spic triggering

Cutest family

At lest it's not a Soleil thread

At the cost of sounding like the spic, I need you guys to dump some semi-lewd Tharja art because I actually have like nothing of her.

I like Sakura, she's cute.

thread is early you faggot

sage

Azura a shit

Remain calm.

>being autistic about OPs

it's time for you to go back to /utg/ now

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Unlike Tharja.

Poor Donny boy deserves better

This girl is kanpeki

I like to yell at Spaniards on the internet. It's so epiKKK.

All the guys deserve better, but someone has to get saddled with her. At least Donnel seems to like doing stuff for her.

I agree.

>dinky-but-earnest farmer boy gets da big tiddy buttslut

Seems like a happy ending for me.

I love my dumb cousinwife!

I like Hana

She's shit.

I like Kana

Treasure buddies!

no you dont

>being a cuck

Reminder to read this and post those NA castles.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

>subhuman
no

meant for

Meant for

I WON'T SURRENDER!

I wanted to believe the correlation between Velouria and literal shit had been lost to the seas of /feg/ hstory already.

I hate Azura and so do you!

It's Orochi's birthday in Japan, will anyone care?

Love and care for your tsun today.

i want to fug femui

Ninja cave is such garbage, lost a run because a random samurai hit a 4% crit chance attack when there were 6 enemies left on the map. I wouldn't even complain if every run didn't take at least half an hour.

It'll get brought up every now and then but it's definitely not there as much anymore.

I love Azura!

>last place

Mamma mia....

Maybe.

There are people that got triggered that her name went from Velour -> Velour(ia)

there are people whose first fire emblem pre-release experience was Fates and were triggered by any name changes period

She's my mistress, I'll celebrate her birthday with my wife

Flora

Azura was better than Lucina

Some do

Does anyone else think stats are still too high even after the nerf from Awakening?
It feels like the game becomes too reliant on the stats instead of strategy.

Kagero cares

Ground the tsun to her room for spending too much money shopping again.

Felicia is the cutest! I would do anything for her! She is the light of my life! I couldn't go on without her! She gives everything meaning! I`ll never leave or hurt her! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! My feelings for her will never fade! I love Felicia!

The fact that there was no mention beforehand throughout the week of her impending birthday until this very moment right now (and its already halfway through the day) says a lot.

>It feels like the game becomes too reliant on the stats instead of strategy
As long as there is a stat that doubles your damage when it is 5 points higher than the enemy's, that will always be the case.

Hinata is cute!

Felicia is shit, and so are you!

I don't remember anyone getting triggered by that. it was mostly posting the song and being glad it wasn't a real change like the subhumans

I do too

Filename should be stinky husband desu

>Slowfags

It's not easy being pretty.

Cute!

Shittiest waifu and why is it Azura?

Severa loves her mommy more than you, even though she never shows it.

Was Micaiah a shotacon?

More like she needs those overpriced luxury goods to disguise her petty insecurity, what a shallow bitch.

Not anymore! I've given him the head towel.

And he keeps making me do that stupid, annoying blowing mini game.

She's the only canon pedophile in Fire Emblem.

>Xander: "However, you know what will happen if this all turn out to be an elaborate ruse. If you mean to trap us, your siblings who have loved you all these years... You will be punished just like any other traitor."

Why is Xander such a bro in supports but a dipshit in the story? Christ, I don't recall Ryoma threatening you like this in Birthright.

Stats will always be important to strategy, especially when damage can be completely negated, 1HP is the difference between a fully functioning unit and permadeath, and critical hits exist. So it's a good thing there's a lot more ways to manipulate stats than ever before.

>threatening you
Stop being retarded, he just said he trusts you and is putting both him and everyone else into your hands. He's warning you that if you're wrong garon is going to kill everyone

Because he's a hypocrite.

You are sort of trying to talk him into regicide/patricide.

yo

xth for sev's beautiful hair and eyes

I always wonder what kind of response people expect when they post something like this.

>and why is it [x]?

Like what does that mean? If she was the shittiest waifu, wouldn't you already know why she was the shittiest? So her having the title would be justified? If you don't know and you actually do need a reason from someone else, what was the criteria you had for determining why she was the shittiest in the first place? What kind of answer do you want? "Because she's shit?" Don't you think that's the kind of conclusion you could have just made on your own?

Am I just reading too deep into it? I've been here way too long.

should have used a better picture if you want to show her hair and eyes

That's why I play on casual.

I wanna take her to the beach and get ice cream with her.

You stop being retarded Xanderfag. He's literally saying he won't back you if you're wrong

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1465216725511./

dude chill

don't get mad

>still calls you a traitor even if you sided with him

Worst big bro

Also Eliwood.

Why don't you type the entire speech? Is it because he says he backs you right before that?

Good taste desu

Is the secret truths DLC worth buying?

Why is Dori hugging that creepy Nohrian stranger?

>trivializing the game

Thank god Severa lives in a time where credit cards and online transactions do not exist.

girls can love girls too

Possibly because IS didn't have the same people write both the story and the supports, which is a pretty dumb thing to do.

Post your favorite FE music themes

youtube.com/watch?v=JWOY1VJc6A4

Thanks" Same to you bb.
This webm never fails to make me mad. How is it possible to fail this much at FE?

More like Ninian.

gross

The SNES had a really good soundfont.

I completely agree. Also, sort of related, if stats and level-ups were predetermined across all games, the series would become easy to solve by doing the same moves every game. With sorta random stats, it's different every time.