/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdwbgsF1UUY
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76405/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49084/?
download.fliggerty.com/download-76-1045
mediafire.com/folder/uaaac86qbch5t/Morrowind_Files
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Harmony.

Ri'Saya will retire as an older, matronly alteration teacher and dwemer researcher
Jo'Sien would die in his fifties because of aging reflexes
Ak'Chazar would probably plant himself somewhere for fifty years then get up and see how things have changed
Zora Bright-Star would continue teaching young Vigilants in the Hall

TALOS IS GREAT, DEATH TO THE EMPIRE!

nth for
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEman

Make Skyrim Great Again

youtube.com/watch?v=zdwbgsF1UUY

What does it mean if my save ctd's on any cell transition I try?

I like this a lot, although I question your taste in manga.

She'll go from bar to bar, passive aggressively (and disingenuously) hitting on locals.

Indeed!

Well the combat is already trash even with overhauls and I'm sick of it so I'll try another kind of trash to keep playing the game.

Thank you kindly

qt argonian waifus are the best!

Anyone know of any good mods out there for retired adventurers?

hey guys i need help.
so a while ago i got a second monitor, and its awesome. any game that goes full screen will stay to one monitor and that's fine.

but skyrim doesn't.

it places itself in the middle with huge black bars on either side, and the inch of monitor edge as a huge ugly seam in the middle of the game.

i jsut want to make it stick to one monitor instead of having it between the two, but every keyword search i could think of returned nothing like my issue. help?

Wait for Skyrim remastered and play on consoles for supreme Skyrim experience

Skjoldr follower soon guys

who?

>Skyrim Remastered in a perfect world
>All documented bugs from the original game have been patched
>UI has been overhauled so it's basically a better SkyUI
>Cloth physics on clothing
>Massive improvements in meshes and textures
>Armour now has unique beast race variants
>Uniquely named weapons and armour that lacked their own models are now visually unique

>Skyrim Remastered in reality
>Most of the textures have been updated, but plenty have been missed and will need to be patched
>That's it

Oh did vampire count guy realize he's not FOTM anymore and he has to whore his waifu out to become popular again?

thanks todd.

anyone actually have help?

To make skyrim great again you have to post your best butt shot.

I wish Skyblivion or BS: Cyrodiil would come out already
Where is my fucking Cyrodiil
I want to go home

>meme mods

>>>/reddit/

>cheap bloom and godray filters
>textures take up more VRAM and look just as bad as before

Say what you want but I really want to get my hands on that shit

And new bugs.

this is what the morons with literally no clue actually believe.

>updated
it's the high res texture pack

Hearthfires

>Todd comes to your house and you browse /tesg/ all day together

>He thinks the remaster is anything but a cheap cash grab

Literally the only benefit is the 64 bit upgrade so you can install even more mods and the game won't crash.

If I click that link will I get all the party vans near my place?

OneTweak? I think that's what it's called, will allow you specifiy where your window will appear, also if you play it fullscreen instead of windowed I would expect it to stick to one monitor (but it's better performance wise to play windowed).

That would be the best
would pay full price/10

Fact: Argonians have the biggest mouths of all bipedal races.

Conclusion: They can hold more cum in their mouths than any other race.

I think this requires further testing, tbqh.

>Being this fucking butthurt

kys

how are they going to suck on your willy tho

i have it in windowed so i can alt tab easily. ill look into onetweak

This

whats the benefit of that?

That's a pretty bad butt shot.

Very carefully.

Bukkake.

Depends on the variant, but some argonians have prehensile tongues. They could wrap it around your manhood and massage you that way.

Well I only have 10 screenshots.

Well take more faglord.

What are some good sound mods? I'm already using AOS, but I want more. I want to make the most out of this surround headspace.

you people complain about 2016 waifus but turds like cumtears will look 10/10 when we get the first batch of waifus made in remastered skyrim

2016 isn't that bad so far desu

Mmm, can't wait for waifus made without any race menu overhauls.

This guy gets it.

ALERT

ALERT

A NEW HOTFILE APPROACHES

GET IT NOW

PEDOMOD

MODPURGE SOON

I like this one : nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49084/?

>MODPURGE SOON
That's not how it works.

>He thinks the remaster is anything but a cheap cash grab

Nice projection there faggot, and ya, they'll make money off of it, as they SHOULD. Will they make a lot of money off of it? From consoles, sure, but not from PC users, they're giving it to us for free (basically), but let's be honest, who DOESN'T have all the DLC's or the Legendary edition yet, and if you don't you probably pirated it and don't deserve a freebe. So are they after the money? Primarily, I would say no, they're throwing us a much needed bone and you ignorant fucks are too stupid to realize it.

>64 bit upgrade
Ya, this is why SE WILL have the potential to be awesome and will be a huge change right from the word go. This alone is a reason to be hyped over it.

Obviously there are details that none of us know yet on how exactly SE will affect us, and YES people are going to find issues with it and it's probably going to have a couple issues that really suck, but WE can fix it. We did it with previous version. If it doesn't get fixed then we have no one but ourselves to blame for not fixing it.

It's just adorable face 2.0, aka sureisfairskin

>2016 isn't that bad so far desu
cumtears, yarti, kaarina, goat and a bunch of forgettable literally whos

yes it's bad

The reworked lighting system is even more important. It will make any interior and exterior look much better.

I just can't understand how some people find Argonians or Khajiit at all attractive.
I mean Orcs are purposefully ugly but at least with a some effort you can make one that just looks like a hot human with green skin and small tusks.
Can somebody just please explain what you find attractive about beast races???

Nothing is hotter than something that could easily destroy your manhood pleasuring you instead.

>playing skyrim remastered

Only if a certain impressively large Nord lady is willing to as well or is no longer around. I honesty don't think Galena would want to adventure on her own, anymore.

For Kayleigh, "party girl" isn't really a profession, but she'll grow out of it in the fairly near future. Her current, uh, occupation is just to pay her way through college. Don't know what she'll do when she graduates, but whatever it is, it will be done with Brelyna Maryon. They're going to be BFFs.

Ceallach won't get to retire, especially since he's got a Second War with the Empire to prepare for and all that. Heavy is the head...

Feyrenziah will either die or be imprisoned and tortured for the rest of her probably short life after trying to assassinate Ceallach as his power grows beyond Skyrim's borders.

Anwnwenwyn will either go out like Jo'Sien or give up the life and own an inn or tavern. No idea where. She'll give fresh-faced adventurlings private lessons along the way.

Camenbaire will, many, many years from now, give up the merc life and find reason to put down roots in some small town back in Cyrodiil, keeping it safe from bandit rabble and the like.

Gretchen and Erik the Slayer will eventually settle down outside of Falkreath and actually raise the family they've amassed and add to it.

Steele Explosion will continue to be the frontman for Tamriel's blackest, most brutal, most metal band ever.

>that arm
2/10 try again

>run legit but unactivated windows 7
>use commands and registry edits to extend grace period
>until it stops working, the command doesn't do shit anymore
>roll with it for a while
>install a few updates today
>suddenly I have 30 days of trial period again

thanks mr microsoft

download.fliggerty.com/download-76-1045

why are you posting this here?

because I'm retarded, what's it to you?

I would give her my wingstick, if you know what I mean.

>trial period runs out
>reinstall
Check mate, Microdicksoft, what now lol
user wins again

You can make a cute argonian quite easily. The only issue with them is they rook arr same.

>Eyes of Beauty
>Feather hair
>Decrease gap between eyes and brows
>Choose between the two largest eye types
>Make snout shorter but not smushed
>Thin the cheeks and chin

Instant argonian qt

>he reinstalls
morons everywhere...

Who the fuck has the time for that? just use the DAZ loader.

Morrowind Styled fresh from the oven:

mediafire.com/folder/uaaac86qbch5t/Morrowind_Files

Sounds of Skyrim, AOS2, and Immersive Sounds Compendium

>BFFs
With benefits ?

So how final is this "final not final" final version

>he doesn't format his computer at least weekly
Wew

>mfw i realize than fallout 4 is actually rage remastered

They share everything.

Me neither. Orcs can be hot in a "so ugly it's hot" kind of way, but argonians are downright terrifying and disgusting, not to mention their awful voice, and Khajiit make me feel like I would be fucking my cats. Only upside is that Khajiit would be warm, but no way in hell I would be kissing one.

Not to mention their tongues would hurt your dick badly.

Maybe I would if I was still running win98.

>tfw dick is swollen
>tfw dling Skyrim right now
>tfw forgot how to install all the proper sex mods

f-fuck

>he doesn't magnettically swipe his drives every 3 hours and reinstall.

fucking tards'

oh my

I haven't attempted to mod a TES game for a couple of years, is Nexus Mod Manager still shit?

Witchcat is pretty cute along with others like Ra and littlecat. I've seen someone post a blue Argonian that was cute. But I've yet to see a cute Orc, all other races have been fine except Orcs.

From what I've seen, people into lizard girls have a massive crossover with the robot/alien lovers (actual aliens, not women covered in bodypaint). So if you don't like any of those you won't want to stuff an argonian girl's ass with seed.

To put it bluntly: it's final but I may get bored of it, that is, revert to vanilla textures. I tried tons of filter combinations, basically the only way to make them look good is watercolor (which is "bugged"), or this way.

And I'd rather play vanilla than try my hand at filters again. I'm playing vanilla Gothic (no visual mods) and I'm loving it.

Yes.

There he is. There he goes again

Look everyone he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'kys' in the reply box and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass. I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click submit that you drop your cum stained waifus onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting and fapping to waifus. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic /tesg/ NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "kys".

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

ya, use mod organizer

It's not all that different from regular mods, user - provided you steer clear from the more obscure/outdated SL mods.

yes and now back to /v/ crossboarder

Kill yourself you massive faggot.

>Will your character ever retire /tesg/ and if so where to?
First she has to deal with the demented cat wizard tormenting her. Then she'll settle down with her waifu and raise a family, probably either somewhere comfy in Skyrim, or somewhere nice in Cyrodiil, like Skingrad or Anvil!

>they're throwing us a much needed bone and you ignorant fucks are too stupid to realize it.

I hope you're baiting.

You think they're giving it to us for free out of good will? Please. Rereleasing this game took very little effort on their part. They already had the framework from Fallout 4.

The biggest selling point is console mods. Todd knows the typical PCuser that's been dedicated to this game since release has no reason to buy this. We already have everything it could offer and more.

The ONLY reason they're giving it to us is because we will be the ones making their mods, and they only way anyone is gonna is if they hand it to us. They weren't expecting good sales from PC users anyway because, as I already said, we already have to tools to create a high quality and stable game.

Wake up.

>everything requires SKSE
>consoletards can't into SKSE
>PC master race laughing all the way to the bank

this
without a 64 bit skyrim there wouldn't be mods for console.

She'll retire when she's dead.

Argonian fetish is fine in theory when you see those Argonian maid animu pictures on Google. But then you remember they are not like that in TES, and they are scaly shit instead of smooth skins.

user, I frequently masturbate to my female argonian character being violated by several bandits/animals.