mugenmonkey.com/
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
pastebin.com/eNY3su63
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no more meta

Please post the best waifu you've made or seen and post sliders for it. I need it for my collection

REMINDER TO MAKE YOUR POPE, KNIGHT, OR INVADER FOR THE EVENT NEXT WEEK

Husbandos count

pastebin.com/DfiuZpnz
pastebin.com/DfiuZpnz
pastebin.com/DfiuZpnz

pastebin.com/DfiuZpnz
pastebin.com/DfiuZpnz
pastebin.com/DfiuZpnz

Reminder, free lucy trips here

lel bloodborne xD

5.5k in ds1
4k in ds2
dont forget to play the better games

Why do buffs in BB look so much better than in DaS3? Even DaS had better looking buffs than DaS3.

lel shitposting xD

Yall niggas need to stop acting like this is a real fighting game and as if it's balanced as one.

It's like bragging about being the best at Mario party or some shit.

If you actually think your fundamentals are good then pick up the sticks when it comes to street fighter or some other real fighting game.

a game released almost 6 years ago still has one 8f the most vibrant and together comunities in history as wd all remember our hardships in anor londo or the frustration we felt in blighttown. to the climatic ending f sorrow this song represents. we are the chosen, the nameless, the cursed. and we shall walk this earth untkl we lose our most prised possestion, our humanity, our souls, we will walk this earth branded and scorn until be we find the ember of hope within the fragmets inside of us called the dark soul. This is our fate and destiny. TO THE FRANCHISE AND OUR LOVED FELLOW UNDEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems a little odd to me that Hawkwood and Yuria seem completely fine with each other in firelink

Surely as a group that fucks any sign of the abyss the undead legion must have had a go at londor no?

Same for Sirris and Leonhardt

So whats some good sorceries or staffs for PvE? Is Karla's spells as good as Orbecks?

Thanks, but I'm already a demon.

But that's a girl. Pretty sure that one is already in the op

I am better than you.

tfw luci is playing us like a damn fiddle

>but that's a girl
user.

I think Big M was just tired of Bamco's shit.

You can be competitive at anything.

Hawkwood deserted the Legion, that's why he's not part of the hollowed Watchers at the boss fight. Leonhardt is hiding up at Lothric's throne while Sirris always sits below at the steps by the Fire Keeper.

what the autistic fuck did i just read

I see, but a fiddle?

Isn't this game restricted for people of your age? Or are you just autistic

You're damn right.

If any of you hot headed banjo players want a piece of the original fiddle finger, hit me up on PSN: DesecratedFlame

I will take all of you on 1v10, also add me for erp because im lonely since the untimely death of my parents

I seriously doubt you're better than me in fighting games.

Yes, you can be the number 1 best player in Mario Party, maruo kart, or hearthstone but no one gives a fuck because it's not balanced in a way that it matters.

Now if you're the number 1 Dota, cs go, street fighter, or star craft player then that's something entirely different.

>second run through on a new character
>fighting the Abyss Watchers solo
Holy fuck this is fun. Summoning Gottard was a mistake the first playthrough. Have any of you guys gone through this expierience?

>still broken op

>/dsg/ Player List
pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
>/dsg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

F

>TPP

>dota takes skill
lmao

>Astora UGS L2 is parryable
Why do they do this

>he summoned his first run
The only time this is acceptable is Great Swamp Calculator since she's fucking useless in it anyways

Summon and black crystal once gestures are sorted out.

On that note, Gotthard is a pretty nice summon for Pontiff.

Please stop imitating me

kek

>unironically summoning on your first playthrough

You brought this upon yourself. There's a reason people tell you not to do it, and it's not because of some autistic git gud thing.

King's Field and Demon's Souls aren't part of the series.

HBLB had some of the stupidest hitboxes i've ever seen in a souls game

It has to have some downsides to it user

>fighting the Abyss Watchers solo
You basically get an ally in the red eye watcher anyway.
But you're still a faggot for summoning on a first playthrough.

I hope triple Kamehameha mages invade with obscuring rings and take potshots at the pope.

F desu

this probably gets asked a lot, but what all did the last patch ((actually affect)) in terms of the pvp meta?

what spells were adjusted, what weapons became relevant/irrelevant?

i haven't played in awhile, a generic "shit sux" reply works

BLBLHLBHLLB has dumber hitboxes.

>That pitiful riposte damage

i know he deserted them
but you can bet your ass that deserted soldiers throughout all of history are treated still as representatives of their nations by their enemies

if a fucking roman soldier in full gear went and sat in carthage i think they'd have had something to say about it.

>CS
NO one cares about that either and only Koreans care about Dota or Star Craft. I was pretty good at Soul Calibur 2 and 4. SC5 kind of killed the series though.

The point is it doesn't really matter. If you find it fun and want to compete in it then you can. The PvP in the Souls series is reliant enough on skill that it is still fun to compete in it.

Oh? Only ones that really seem sketchy to me was the forearm slam, because the elbows counted as hurt boxes too, rather than just the fists.

How did that not kill you?

DS3 was my first DS game. I had no clue what summons really were, I thought it was inviting the Invaders until I summoned Gotthard. I sort of felt guilty for it on my first playthrough.

The L2 being parryable makes it worthless, not just a downside.
Also, why didn't you just chain R1 there? It's a guaranteed 2hit for all UGS

>namefagging
fuck off

I want dragon greatsword back

I want dragonking axe back

>3 was my first

That was the second hit so I was trying to mix it up, I would've landed the kill anyways had Iron Flesh not deactivated

Iron Flesh

Nobody used that shit

Why didn't you just roll behind him and BS him instead of trying to attack like a tard?

>DS3 was my first DS game.
I'm so sorry.

filtered

What's the lore on the markings on the Dragon weapons?

Farron Hail is better
Thrusting swords and Carthus have higher stamina consumption rates (e.g. one less swing on either)

2kats and claw weapons saw a buff to their leaping attack, which lines up headshots and does around 560ish damage consistently if it lands, making them the most recent FOTM

Fist weapons are a little better

Caestus parrying adjusted

that's about it though

Still better than those who started with DS1.

Oh well, you should just use the R2 instead of wasting your time with the L2 then. It will probably bait all parry spammers into thinking you are doing the L2 anyway.

dragonslayer greataxe is basically dragon king axe, only way better

Yuria probably isn't going to have any beef with Hawkwood if he doesn't start anything with her. He just wants to be a dragon man.

Dark Souls 2 was the worst game in the franchise in every single aspect.
Nothing can be worse than it.

>iron flesh
You're fucking blind inferior Lucifer

not to mention pivot stabbing is dead

I like dark souls

I'll give you king's field, but there's no other place to discuss it and it sorta fits

but nigga come the fuck on, demon's souls?

True, but Dark Souls 1 has the worst fanbase.

I still remember that, not knowing how the online worked. But user, why would you start with the third game in the series?

There is plenty of time to BS punish a parry attempt, Lucifer. Have you even played this game?

I'll let you in on something secret user. The fanbases are the same

>shiny texture
>resistances up
>low hornet damage
>iron flesh as the selected spell
are you actually blind?

Demon souls is not a part of the dark souls series.

does one call autistic pasta spaghetti?

It's a rough mural depicting a ground fighting some indistinguishable figures and a top-down view of the kiln. Likely a depiction of the end of the Age of Ancients.

>are you actually blind?
Are you?

>>iron flesh
It literally wore off right as he stood up. He would have had plenty of time to roll had he not tried to spam.

any PvP tips other than to git gud?

I'm PvPing at the SL80 and 120 ranges

I main curved swords - specifically, the Falchion (fuck the carthus curved sword)

I am having a hard time getting significant damage in, I just get fucked over with staggers and parries - even on the very first attack sometimes

>using dark weapon fun, big gud
I know what my next build will be.

>guy using dark weapon
>orbeck retarded. literally

>I main curved swords - specifically, the Falchion
Yeah, just make a mimman build with some buff on it, 2hand it, get near people and spam R1
You will win 8 out of 10 fights

>any pvp tips?
>fuck the carthus curved sword

The best way to improve is to leave your heightened sense of self-importance and pride at the door.

>start black character community charmed

Wrong again, KID...it wore off by the time the R1 had queued during wake up

no it didn't. he's still shiny. the resistance bars are still depleting ffs.

>Aoe only hits in front of you
>Better

Why not use CCS? It's good and if you're committed to 2hR1 spam cheese then might as well go all the way

>using armour

Why in the fuck would you ruin your first blind playthrough with summons? The whole point is the first time you fight shit and you don't know what's going on, you get your shit pushed in, you get frustrated, build up an immense amount of stress and pressure, and finally "release" when you finally win against something you thought was potentially unbeatable.

And yes, DS3 is my first souls game and Abyss Watchers was in that sweet spot where I was still a newbie but also haphazardly skipped crystal sage (didn't even know she existed) and was underleveled for it. It took me 8 tries and I won with 0 estus left, 1 HP and killed him with the 4th swing of my sword that used up the very last of my stamina. The bosses before that were relatively easy and the ones after I got gud enough to beat them all relatively easily (pontiff took me 3 tries, and surprisingly by the time I got to NK at SL80 I beat him on the first try with like 4 estus left).

Abyss Watchers though... that was an amazing experience, my whole body tingled, idk how to describe it. Like twice as good as a normal orgasm but with no cleanup. Makes me sad that you ruined it for yourself.

>i was posting with a name
apparently, i'm blind too. i keep forget to delete

I know, right?

I like the LKUGS, but I really hate the lightning effect and sound of it. What is the next best UGS?

>I am having a hard time getting significant damage in, I just get fucked over with staggers and parries - even on the very first attack sometimes
You're being to aggressive and predictable.

Take your time, watch your opponent, and wait for safe opportunities to attack.

Also . Stop listening to /dsg/'s retarded whining about meta weapons and just use what works. The game will be a lot more fun when you stop limiting yourself from using things just because they're good or popular.

>man made feel

Watch the icon.

Top tier players keep mental track of the timings of this shit. He should have know that it was about to wear off.

Even in old-school shooters, top-tier players would keep mental track of when they picked up a powerful weapon, and how long it takes to respawn so they could be there as it spawned to grab it again.

It's music to my ears man

The next one on the UGS list next to that is probably something like the FUGS in terms of usability

For a similar looking sword try AGS or PGS

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Because I had already upgraded to the next gen consoles and did want to plug my old console back in to play any older games. Also the lore for 3 doesn't really require the older games to understand, but it is greatly enhanced as I've come to understand. But I guess a silver lining to getting an Xbone is that I can buy the first game off the online shop. Was planning on doing that after my second run through of 3.