/twg/ - Total War General

End Times edition

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

ded

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10519350
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IF OUR DAIMYO IS TO BECOME SHOGUN

MILITARY RULER OF ALL JAPAN

STILL NO DLC OR PATCHES?

Rollan!

who /waitingforpatchbeforestartinganothercampaign/ here?

Question to you friends, how does awakening work? my friend told me I could awaken one settlement per province but that doesnt seem to be the case

QUICKLY
DECIDE THE NEXT TOTAL WAR

Attila the Everchosen mod when?

Anyone know if this morion is still in the files or did CA remove it?

i'm on last my very hard campaign.
might go back to rome 2 after it is done.

Attila "the Actually Competent"

Dont think Attila had mcguffins on his side tho

WWI
we have flying units and tanks now, so why not?

Fucked up my legendary campaign by letting Vamps prosper for 60-70~ odd turns as I dealt with Chaos Invasions. Didn't know that Archaon et al keep respawning. Fighting a two front war was too tedious so I savescummed back to turn 60.

Here's the results of my siege Drakenhof.

Sword of Mars if you believe it, but that makes him even more impressive.

LOTGH

I'm 100% sure that they're still in the game but not used.
Maybe they'll return for a Southern Realms dlc or something

>chain lightning
>it's a ball lighting

why is being an ikko ikki such suffering, and are loan swords supposed to be shit, or am i just having a mental block?

>Eagerly awaiting thriller zombie animation mod

>praise our lord Radious

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY PONTUS, HERE'S A POORLY SHOPPED PIC OF EPIC FAIL ANTIOCHUS FUCKING UP, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

Don't try to corrupt me or my son ever again

>implying Chaos Dwarf frontline soldiers would wear that little armor
Radious pls

It's pronounced "may-may"

those are just the hell cannon crew put in a combat formation.

>Fantasy Game
>Still no elves

One job CA

this game is fucking impossible

Cringed

What do you want to get patched?

AROUND ELVES

I now, still bullshit

magic, norscan infinite money settlements, enemy agents in that order

>Norscan infinite money settlements

Doubt that'll happen.

Grave Guard spearmen when

*know

Wood Elves when???
inb4 tomorrow

More of these? what are they called

>buff magic so it because unbearably crucial
>nerf norscans so they sit in the north all game with their thumbs up their asses
>nerf enemy agents because i hate utilizing my heros outside of combat
It's the golden age.

>Chaos Warriors (Javelins)
>Light Cavalry.

>it's an other "fixing the game is cheating, git gut :^)" post
those things need to be fixed

>it's an other
>an other
>it's an other "i'm a big whiny baby" post
git gud :v)

ok then, keep being blind to the flaws of the game

>tfw Empire gun/artillery play sucked dick
>ever since FOTS gun play has been amazing
>tfw want empire 2 bad because CA has gotten good at making guns and artillery fun to use and watch

they also got gud at ship combat in FOTS

empires naval combat was amazing

>Turn 100 as Greenskins
>Finally plunder my way to Reikland, ready to fuck things up
>See this

Franz what the fuck?

ok, keep downloading unlimited upkeep mods and attempt to present yourself as anything close to understanding the game

Fighting the human nations was the most disappointing part of my orc campaign.
Despite Imps/Brets owning half the map together and being well beyond me in strength, all their units were busy fighting scandinavians while i sacked and burned all their cities.

Like 80% sure they are in the game, can't mind which faction uses them though...they are essentially just halberdeers I think. Might have been the Border Princes...

they are called EMPIRE 2 FUCKING WHEN?!

I thought it felt clunky compared to FOTS. And the ships should have been more imposing.

Seriously guys whats this meme called, cos it doesnt look like spurdo

when they release the model plugins

haven't found it while messing with the empire props, never looked too much tho

Literally any part of my Greenskins campaign that wasn't fighting Dwarfs or other Greenskins was lame as fuck.

Never fought Vamps at all, and fought Empire and Chaos like 2-3 times each.

it's unrelenting

0-4 watch supernatural
5-9 start greenskins campaign

truly top quality maps. ;)

>going back to rome 2 after attila and warhammer

>yfw

>The female vampires are creepy and horrifying
>Still find myself ending up in trances just staring at their portraits
Fuck man. I can't look away

Just finished a Franz Campaign

Rolling for next campaign

truly

they're trying to charme you

Taxes are brutal in feudal Japan.

plz no secondary lords

ROLL BECAUSE I'M BORED FFS

re roll cuz I ain't got time for grudge

>he's falling for the meme
this is the trap thing, and trump, all over again
at least it's just vampire titties

You know a game is good, when you beat it and use the coming DLC as an excuse to keep playing.

Wait till they add in Neferata and her Lahmians then

I wanna in there and genocide Wood Elves :(

Imho the voice is fucking perfect, I want her to give me the red kiss through my dick

We can go deeper still, this province apparently is now pulling in funds from another dimension, it won't be long before the whole fucking island is swallowed.

sounds painful

Just the way I like it

strawpoll.me/10519350

posting again in a new thread

I swear Nintendo 64 has better graphics than this.

Any tips for playing Green Skins? I keep getting fucked by a swarm of Dwarfs, the main Dwarf factions just confederates time after time and become huge by like turn 20 and I get fucked.

more orcs more wagghh

Does anyone else find that enemy units in Attila can sort of predict and preempt your orders on the battle map? I've had this happen a few times, for example when I send cavalry after lone missile units. So long as the cavalry are moving to a location (by right-clicking on the ground), even if it's in the direction of the enemy, the archers won't react until the cavalry are very close. But if I right click to attack, even if I'm very far away, it's almost like the AI has inside knowledge of my orders so he will always retreat them or move up some spearmen to cover them or something.

Truly you are The Master of Strategy (mod)

>Turn 20
>Doesn't have a WAAAGH!
Does dis git even no howta use is choppa?

How did you figure that out,Sherlock?

that almost sounds like the AI doing the right thing

cheating ai, nothing new sadly
although I feel like Attila and Warhammer are the most obvious in that situation

I don't mind them being clever and doing the right thing. I do mind them effectively robot screen-watching me.

rolling for a campaign

>robot screen-watching me
Its almost like the game somehow gives the AI(bot) commands based on the player(You)'s input.
Hmm

EAST ASIA

i want to build an empire though, reroll

THIS PLEASE

I have only finished like 5 campaigns but i have played all TW games since Rome1

let's wreck some sheeeet

The only campaigns I've completed have been in Med 2, Rome 2 and Warhammer, despite playing the series since Med 1 (skipped rome 1 for some reason, probably since it didn't work on my pc at the time)

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

>are the most obvious in that situation
not even close, shogun2 AI can "upgrade" ashigaru into samurai units even if it doesnt have any of the buildings