/lite/ Rogue-lite General

Max Level Milk Edition

Previous Thread
>What is this?
A place to discuss all rogue-lites and related games and topics.

>/NTG/ Pastebins
Character Ideas pastebin.com/M1rByCWt
Crown Ideas pastebin.com/TjhD5NAk
Soundmods pastebin.com/pkBLXYjp

>EtG character ideas
pastebin.com/Up96YEYk

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/rogue-lite

Thanks user! I needed this. Just not another flockmod so soon and we should be good.

when will you people learn to stop making threads?

Never ever, live with it.

when will you learn to fuck off back to /utg/ you disgusting Alaskan newmale cuckold

Post your gunfu

I'm going to frame this in my house when you autists finally die out :^)

I hate /utg/ just as much as you do, though.

>forcing le autism meme invented by the brit manlet cuck tripfag of /v/, 2009
you have to go back

how far back?

Sleep Tight, Assassin

I am sure to get far in this weekly now, right guys?

Also, renegade was finally added to the character ideas! Great job! Now if only someone could make this character I would be happy, I pretty much ONLY use melee.

If you add muscle relaxant it's top tier

It's top-tier by itself, with muscle relaxant it becomes god-tier, especially after the buff of hexed weapons.

SHIT

the hexagun looks odd compared to
and

So would it be fair to say the most popular games for the general are Gungeon and Nuclear Throne?

I've held off on playing Gungeon, but seeing the people here discuss it tempts me to buy it when it goes on sale

>the most popular games for the general are Gungeon and Nuclear Throne
yeah but isaac and risk of rain discussion are here sometimes

Pretty much, ror could have been a thing but the devmade sure it remained shitty, nobody cares about isaac anymore, pretty much everyon is done with darkest dungeon, and other lites are kinda meh

Here is the thing, if you love the fast pace of Nuclear Throne, you might be a little bit bored of Gungeon to start out with. It is kind of slow until you buy enough weapons to vary the item drops, and get enough skill to progress all the way to chamber 5 and beyond. I do believe Gungeon is worth buying though.

I've not played Risk of Rain for 2 years. I need to get back to it, and Isaac... Isn't that dead until Afterbirth+ comes out?

I picked up ROR a few weeks ago and finally 100%ed it
except for the cremator and providence logs but fuck grinding that shit for a million times

Yes it's dead and afterbirth+ will just shit on it's corpse.

I got providence log like the third try and just cheated in the cremator log

One of the first big guns i found.

A $100 steak that was eaten in 1 bite to be exact.

where is this from anyway?

after the lost was datamined because no one was autistic enough to do it legit, fatmund and his buttbuddy (forgot his name) whined on twatter how it's "like eating a $100 steak in one bite".

It was unfair for it to be datamined so soon afterwards though. Not that I agree with how Edmund dealt with it.

God fucking dammit I cant get past level 3 in nuclear throne. What teh fuck am I supposed to do? I fucking hate this game yet I love it.

Level 3 as in the bossfight with big bandit or world 3 as in the scrapyard?

listen it's simple just git gud

As in scrapyard

My aim is good but I just die. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

play crystal or get a melee weapon
reflect his hits when he shoots them at you
or get hammerhead and make a little wall cubby to sit on when you need to dodge the curtain of shots

alright thanks

Fix your game, Spicy Roll.