/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous

>[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)
For more info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav

>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, Memerivaled, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard, Jekyll and Orion

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

fgosorter.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=g76NI4FUyRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best Saber is here

LIZ THREAD

what score has Xuanzang ?

I'm confused is this a robin or a liz thread?

Xth for best archer

I love my emperor!

I wonder if Pail Rider will be the first Servant with EX agility.

Honestly I didn't mind Astolfo before Grand Order, but seeing him all over the place as the stereotypical trap has significantly decreased my opinion of both his design and his character.

He has such a stereotypical "cute anime face" that I resent him for being so generic. At least Rama's art has that unique style.

Plus he is very underpowered in gameplay.

best daughteru

His butt looks sore.

r8 my taste

Hassan is great user

Nobu a CUTE.

ok

I'm glad she has her wings back in Extella

Absolutely no taste

Soon.

Nero, Brynhildr and Nobu at the bottom.

>assassin emiya that high
Irredeeamable

Kill yourself.

Took him at least ten minutes to get halfway across town to chase off Gil and Enkidu it seems.

First servant with EX Agility will probably just be Mercury/Hermes or some shit.

Kiritsugu is one of the best written characters in the nasuverse though.

>Nobu at the bottom

As much as I like spooky, that was a fuck up on my part.

Scathach and Lancelot on the bottom.

fgosorter.tumblr.com/

I don't know if I just hate this event or if I'm just hating that we didn't have a cool down period between Ibarakidouji and Xuanzang.

Because her voice fucking sucks.

the goddamn cutest/10
More seriously, I'd probably give her something like , not amazing but solid. And of course she has the problem of sharing her spot with Waver, who is still the best contender for most useful character in the entire roster.
That third skill is some really good stuff, though.

>You are already a sword.

Is there an easy way to save the sorter results, or is it just cropping screenshots?

Gee, I wonder who the red man is.

Manaka will never be your Stand.

>I have no argument

So you can't tell me why you don't agree with me? Epic.

Objectively true list.

>wasted gets
Kill yourself.

They should give us a free daily regular gacha roll,

He feels empty because it's a bad end and he's already been looped through it before, Sakura end is the real ending that breaks the cycle

anyone else with a maxed talisman drop CE here?

Don't shitpost, and don't bullshit.

CCC also is not a time-loop

Pretty much the same as before.

>That wall of Saberface at the bottom
>Mordred tied for 5th
Truly, the best Saber

>that zoom in on lancer alter's chest in the 300 tailsman story quest

How the fuck does this even happens? Don't consider San-chan or Shuten as they are the flavor of the month

So, has anyone here actually read Journey To The West?

I think I'm a husbandofag.

Please send help.

DESU though if the sole purpose of the various shitposting in this thread was to get me to resent Fate's female servants, that falseflagging succeeded.

I read early Dragon Ball, does that count?

If Jeanne Alter is higher ranked than mashu on your list I know your taste is shit and Mashu isn't even supposed to be ranked high in the first place

Is Robinfag the real cancer here?

>though if the sole purpose of the various shitposting in this thread was to get me to resent Fate's female servants, that falseflagging succeeded.
If that were the case then Gil and Cu probably wouldn't be so high, between the Jetfag constantly dragging Gil into his shitposting and those various other newfags that think liking Cu is somehow associated with reddit.

That thing that is based on DBZ? Sorry I don't like shounenshit

>reading
I watched that shit long ago I barely remember details.

No.

Yes.

But mostly because his posts are embarrassing, but yet again; which aren't here?

She's cute, is part galahad, and she has utility.

If she were pure Galahad she deserves higher ranking imo.

Rate my taste

>liking dbz

I guess that's true. Though I don't see the Cu newfag reddit thing that often either, and I found the sheer power of Jetfag's hateboner for Gil pretty funny.

/fgog/ should I embrace the shitposting and become the most cancerous of all and derail these threads harder than ever before?

>Implying the early parts of DB that were based on Journey to the West bear any more than the most superficial similarity to Saiyan saga and on DBZ

yes but when you do make sure to do something absolutely stupid like eating raw rotten chicken and actually killing yourself with food poisoning in the process.

Who is the woman with the tits and the horse? Saber's mother?

Actually now that I think about it Jetfag occasionally spams his boner for Cu Alter too, so my former admiration for Cu Alter's stupidly over-the-top edginess has drastically decreased over my time spent here. I'm actually surprised he ended up so high in my rankings.

I've read parts of it, but the bulk of Journey to the West is the original Monster of the Week Shounen

Unfortunately I think my cancer's terminal. Even though its progress has halted after extensive treatment, it has already metastasized and I'll probably be a Robinfag for the rest of my days.

Its Saber

When she holds Rhon the spear, part of her body grows larger. No it doesn't mean this is grown up Saber if she didn't pull the sword from the stone, its just "part" of her body is larger.

This is due to excess mana in her body, but the meta reason is because Takeuchi wants his waifu to be the best at absolutely everything, so he'll create a clone that fits every desire.

Joan and Nero have bigger breasts? Not any longer! I'll just create a new version of Saber.

Alternate universe Arturia that actually grew up.

same as this user

Damn, I almost forgot the daily 1ap quest. 148 talismans just for that is a bliss.

This is fanon

>asking about Literature during Amerilards threads
Come back later, son.

>He hasn't read Journey to the west, Romance of the three kingdoms, water margin and Dream of the Red Chamber

It's probably just Ishida's idea. I mean, he's the Maoyuu artist, it's not like his liking giant tits is a secret

My Chinese teacher tried to teach us vocab with that shit.

I was eternally resentful that we never got to do Romance of the Three Kingdoms instead.

*canon

My husband.

It's also not like he gave everyone in Maoyuu huge tits when they didn't have it originally. See: Female Knight.

I can't believe Water Margin makes the fucking list truth be told.

Pretty accurate.

What would you have it substitued with instead?

something wrong with my phone, sorry

I have no idea what else could go there but it wasn't an enjoyable read for me.
Thinking about it after the post though maybe I just had a bad translation rather than the original work actually being shit.

When will Medb get her chance to shine?

>Kiyohime

Stopped reading right there.

Your filename is inaccurate it should say good

youtube.com/watch?v=g76NI4FUyRg

My generation's childhood cartoon opening.

His sword is fucking sexy.

Is that like a Chinese ripoff of Dragon Ball that wort of just completely misses the point?

9/10, pretty fuckable sword.

I love you Gilgamesh!

Looks like something a robot would wield.

This little bit of footage really highlights how ridiculously broken Wukong is. They just crammed every power possible into him.