>Mapping/modding help, Bugs, Tweaks, Downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777 no password

cant wait for the next update :^)

So now that the long-awaited Sharpshooter is here, what content (not balance changes, that isn't content) do y'all want added now?

Game modes?

SWAT/MA?

Maps?

Weapons?

Personally, I'd like to see a T2 bolt-action rifle for SS, as the crossbow isn't all that worth using as a main weapon.

What do you mean you can't wait? This is Staying Tuned General.

You don't know how long I've been trying to get that gas mask just so I can recreate this beautiful fucker

1st for Free Weekend being the opportune time to try out VS and make the shitters ragequit the game

Stay Tuned or your opinion doesn't matter.

For Healslut!

Objective mode and weapons please, I'm so fucking tired of the same 4 weapons per Perk

Is it sad that the only thing that's keeping me playing this game is the fact that the FWers are so bad that I can make them ragequit?

Some kind of gamemode in which it incentivises moving through the map. Something to stop people from staying in the same open space-with-about-3-to-5-points-at-which-zeds-can enter.

maybe some kind of plague cloud would well up whenever players stay in the same area for too long, or objectives that demand players go places.

For healslut's feet

best girl

SWAT
P90
MP5
MP7
M60
Flashbang

Martial Artist
Katana
Yumi Bow
Kusarigama
Tanegashima

Objective Mode which brings larger maps

KF-Nuke added as official

expanding on the mysterious tree things hinted at in the catacombs and black forest maps, which im assuming are some kind of spawning-grounds/brood mother for the zeds.

The gamemode would entail the players being dropped off at an entry point, where they must fight to the core and plant a nuclear bomb before running back to an extraction point, without being overrun by countless clots.

Alternatively, you would have to defend the drill, as well as it's powersupplies etc.

The helicopter could have a minigun on it, which would help to escape

sounds like 2 much work 4 TWI.
How about some skins instead?

:(

post yfw freeweekend shitters

I would but all my local vs servers are completely empty so instead I have to deal with these shitters in survival.

Yeah, and Patty got the worst redesign.
But yeah, the only time you'll hear the big zeds is when they spawn. Scrakes are essentially silent, even raged, and likewise husks are basically silent. You can somewhat hear gorefasts blades pr sirens' harnesses groaning, as well as the patter of crawlers, but everything else just get drowned out.

you might wanna rejigger your headphones or something because i can hear them just fine.

Oh, and I forgot- there IS a voice wheel in game... with all of 8 options, and most people don't fucking bother with it because of how shit it is.
Likewise, welding is ded, thanks to PC being the lead platform, not changed nfo consoles :^)

Fug, I never realized how much I relied on audio information. The around the corner sounds and rage/attacking sounds practically tell you what you need to do, but I'm just not hearing them.

After a long match of HoE i want Ana to pull down her pants and rest her huge butt on my face
I want to lick every rivulet of sweat off her ghostly pale phat ass especially as the sweat slides down her back, passes over her sphincter and into my mouth as I slowly lap it up

Rae a shit

You should pursue a writing career.

Sarcasm like that will get you more subculture girls

This, or at least be our writefag

Holy shit I never realized there were so many cosmetics

>rivulet
?

low vocab fag spotted, do not question our writefag.

Tripwire don't seem to understand that they need a thriving playerbase for that hat market bullshit to work and have moved 90% of their dev team onto the production of cosmetics.

Rivulets are smaller than rivers. Generally go off the side of cliffs.

>Using Slinger guns as Sharp decreases your Rack em Up count
What

>free weekend
>update broke level limited servers so 0s can join
>vote kick is disabled in most servers
>server with kick enabled cannot use it due to limit

HoE should be locked till you finish suicidal and have all perks lv20+
It should also give 1 xp per kill so shitters go fuck up suicidal games.

all perks level 20+ is a bit much but beating suicidal at least once should be fine

And the worst thing is they will never just abandon it because people have sunk money into it.

>You're a right Donald Trump, eh?

TWI have any plans for new music in the game? I've already gotten to the point of disabling in-game music, and I'm getting tired of using my own.

>This line is not in KF2 despite Trump being more topical than ever

It's in KF2.

What I think they should do is have XP scaled so that levels 0-5 gets extra xp from normal difficulty matches, levels 5-15 gets extra xp from hard, 15-25 from suicidal etc.

I guess they could also increase drop rate for cosmetics, but im not sure

but otherwise, being required to finish a match of certain difficulty could work

If it weren't for the elections, I would figure it was an Apprentice reference like going "you're fired"

>Talking as if TWI cares enough to help any difficulty above normal

This is a big issue that I still dislike about this game, and we found out why a long time ago. Aside from any original character the zeds had, the audio of all their noises is actually there (also evidenced in those sound-reel videos). The problem is that the volume levels for them are incredulously fucking low, which made it seem like they didn't emit noise at all beyond some scraping (it was several times worse compared to now.) The game also seems to have soundscape problems in general. After the recent update, I've noticed that I've actually been able to hear the zeds much better, but it's still really garbage information for awareness.

But it is

it literally is in KF2

user probably wouldn't have posted it if it weren't

Seriously? Fuck, must be all the KF1 and 2 blending together.

Did Tripwire break nightvision?

Works fine for me, press the button quickly for flashlight, hold it for night vision

No.

Yeah I'm having the same problem, can't activate my flashlight at all.

Is the armor skill for Commando bugged? I don't get the extra 25% armor, just HP.

>try some Versus mode to piss people off
>last one alive versus patty as max level Medic because my team is retarded
>"well I'm not gonna beat that alone, so let's just run around until I get bored or die"
>keep closing doors behind me so patty never catches up
>wait, what's this
>HIS HEALTH IS TICKING DOWN BECAUSE HE HASN'T ATTACKED ME IN MINUTES
>he uses his final syringe
>eventually he dies from cardiac arrest because he didn't attack me for so long and I win
>everyone on both teams calls me a little bitch

YOU CAN ACTUALLY WIN VERSUS MODE BY SIMPLY NOT GETTING HIT
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

maybe your controls got reset and you're pressing the wrong button

that's weird, it works for me

Yes you do. It instantly appears when you select the perk skill.

kiting for 10 minutes and winning is better than kiting for half an hour and eventually being killed.

VS mode w/ FWers is the only thing that is keeping me playing

No it just fucking turns night vison on, whether I tap, hold, double tap, TRIPLE TAP, JUST KEEP TAPPING.

That's a 'feature' to prevent griefers from hiding somewhere as the last zed where the survivors can't kill you so the game does instead.

Armour Piercing Rounds or Concussive Rounds?

high impact sexual violence rounds.

AP. Aim for the chest core.

You should be using the m14 so it really does not matter

>painted on leather pants
>boob window just because
0-555-COME-ON-NOW

Should I buy this trash while it's discounted?

nope. if you're going to buy it, summer sale will have at least 50% off probably, so just wait it out.

No, run

thanks lads

Just wait for it to come out of early access and release as a free to play with 100 levels per perk.

I'M RARING TO GO

Delete KFInput.ini, start the game, fixed.

Yeah, your configuration will reset tho.

You know they can just finish HoE superperktraining and get the cheevos right?

The ability to play offline without having to start at level 0 everytime I play the game

perhaps they could relegate it to official maps

thats why xp should be reduced for hoe. it now even says when you select hoe that this is a lv25 game mode so it should be restricted to lv25

alternatively, HoE should only give xp if you're level 20 or above.

Which skills are you lads running on Sharp?
I've been using everything on the right until the big guys spawn, then I switch to Sniper and Rack 'em Up

>should be restricted to 25
level 20+ would be fine imo, i've had games where faggots were like "we NEED everyone level 25 or we'll wipe" and its just like if you need 25 for HoE and anything lowers unacceptable, you're likely not that good to begin with if you need to be at the absolute max. I've known more cases of level 21's who carried more than their share and 25's who were absolute dead weight than the situation reversed.

I want a footjob from healslut

I've seen level 25 players be far more consistent in HoE than sub 25. The only time I saw sub 25s do anything of worth is when they're a completely OP perk like InD FB or current Sharpshooter

Depends if the player can hit heads or not but theres no way to test for that.

Done HoE with lv15s but everyone needs to know their shit and land those headshots.

sniper
shock
combat ready
dead eye
ranger

Marksman
Ballistic Shock
Combat Ready first waves, Rack'em up when I have M14
Always Prepared
Ranger

So should Firebug still go with Shrapnel (Pyre now) or Napalm?

>free weekend
>people dying and rage quiting
>on all difficulties
>in first wave

>a couple of free weekend players talking in chat
>they say that kf2 has great graphics
>they wouldn't buy it 'cause of negative reviews and early access& microtransactions combo
>everything went better than expected.jpg

Napalm just seems completely fucking useless, Pyre just seems nerfed to shit.

Both are completely worthless, it doesn't matter which one you pick.

vs is a lot worse than I imagined it would be

so sharpshooter is the only non trash perk now thanks to resistances?

Along with Medic, yes.
Commando is okay.

Medic and Commando are great.
Everything else is open to discussion with Support and Demo fighting for the weakest perk spot.

>Start getting killed on KF1
>As I'm going low on health and trying to get away, the delivery of the line "Do something or I'm screwed!", followed by "Bog off you bastard!" from one of my teammates gets me cracking up for a good 10 seconds
>I can't even be bothered to try surviving anymore when that happens, just accept my death and wait to the next wave
KF2 made me forget why I loved this game. This is why.

>commando is suddenly great
how so?

Everything is weak to Assault Rifles.

He can easily deal with thrash, while having M14 he can solo Scrakes too

Wow the enforcer perk is a joke.....bring back the ammo from kf1 for medic plz.

Also the recoil pattern is fucking weird.

That's because there is no recoil pattern, recoil is RNG.